Gittergreens Organic Purps

amazing job...I am impressed...I hope to upgrade to a 600W Lumatek to supplement my 400...and I will of course need to BUILD a grow room onto my garage when I build my house next fall...
Great job with the grow and the photos!

Too bad you can't get any hairs on them ladies :cheesygrinsmiley: Saaaa wheat :cheesygrinsmiley:

Everything is looking MAhhhvelous!! :thumb:

Just took a quick look through your latest photos. As you know, I have had a pretty full plate recently, so sorry about not being able to stay in better touch on here.

I will try to go back to where I left off back in early November and go through everything you have posted photo wise up till today!

Keep up the great work! You might want to consider entering some contests soon! :)

P.S. Don't worry about the female pistels issue. Some strains are just slower to get going. Be patient Grasshopper! ;)

Too bad you can't get any hairs on them ladies :cheesygrinsmiley: Saaaa wheat :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yes it looks like it's going to be a easy trim! If the pistils die back like the mother plant and the buds caylix's swell
they are going to be all bud no leaves.:thumb:

Everything is looking MAhhhvelous!! :thumb:

Just took a quick look through your latest photos. As you know, I have had a pretty full plate recently, so sorry about not being able to stay in better touch on here.

I will try to go back to where I left off back in early November and go through everything you have posted photo wise up till today!

Keep up the great work! You might want to consider entering some contests soon! :)

P.S. Don't worry about the female pistels issue. Some strains are just slower to get going. Be patient Grasshopper! ;)

I was just giving you a nudge to get over here Goose I know you have been through a lot no worries.
I do have one question guys whats wrong with my bud development I mean wow I must just be biased because those buds/pistils look amazing to me. lol Maybe you were talking about the outdoor fluffster now that makes more sense she didnt have hardly any bud to her.

I do have my fluffy nug in the nom contest this month and your in the m.o.m too!:)

Thanks for the invite gittergreen. Im all caught up and have to say youve done a great job, hopefully my next round will look this good

Thanks for stopping in cascadianDank Your next grow will be great just remember less is more when growing cannabis.

Just stopping in to check out your journal and say Hi! :hookah:

The girls are looking very healthy. I can't wait to join in on the high brix growing.:thumb:

:peace:

High fretnot! High are yah! I can't wait to join the high brix too. I have only scratched the surface of high brix and I am loving it!
Thanks for looking!:peace:

Well guys Its been two days since I have medicated I am having to quit so I can find some work doesn't look like unemployment will be extended any more but I am ok with that I have felt guilty and worthless since I have been sittin on my butt anyway. So wish me luck on my quest for work! The only thing I hate about quitting is it's almost harvest time I mean what crappy timing.

Also because I took a gvt loan to save my house I am not allowed to work a full time job so I will have to find two part time jobs just to
pay my car note and other utilities. So this might be my last grow for a little bit. Sorry to get off topic guys it was just was on my unmedicated nervous mind lol. Isn't it totally f'd up that I can drink until my brain is pickeled and get hired almost anywhere but if I medicate on my own time forget it! k I'm done!

I am in the same boat my friend. I haven't worked steady for a couple months and I'm going to have to real soon. I have been feeling kind of bad about it as well. So I can relate with your stress. House payment and all that fun stuff. I have a few tricks up my sleeve to cover the wiz quiz so I don't have to quit, it's the hair tests I have to fear. Good luck on the job hunt. Stay positive!

Hi gittergreen.

Well phooey, my friend. Sure would hate to see you stop growing, however I understand the need for money being paramount. Having to find two jobs really sucks, but I understand the reason. You know I'm wishing you good luck with finding them. I'll be thinking of you and your quest. Best of luck and I will miss you. Hang tough...it will work out for you I'm sure. :peace:

The part about booze is true, crazy as it is.

I am in the same boat my friend. I haven't worked steady for a couple months and I'm going to have to real soon. I have been feeling kind of bad about it as well. So I can relate with your stress. House payment and all that fun stuff. I have a few tricks up my sleeve to cover the wiz quiz so I don't have to quit, it's the hair tests I have to fear. Good luck on the job hunt. Stay positive!

Good luck to you too! That hair strand can go back years forget that brother I would be screwed!

Hi gittergreen.

Well phooey, my friend. Sure would hate to see you stop growing, however I understand the need for money being paramount. Having to find two jobs really sucks, but I understand the reason. You know I'm wishing you good luck with finding them. I'll be thinking of you and your quest. Best of luck and I will miss you. Hang tough...it will work out for you I'm sure. :peace:

The part about booze is true, crazy as it is.

You won't be missing me much Omm I'm sure I will find a way to grow something outdoors this summer and can't anybody make me quit
420mag it's my spacebook yah know!

The more I think of it the more it makes me say screw the gvt and their loan they can draft it out of my tax return's I'm getting a full time job. Ill just have to make certain they can't draft my whole pay check or something. Wish I could get my wife to work we would be sitting pretty, there is no restriction's on her working. She is in school but only taking one online class at a time I bet she only spends about 2 hrs a week doing school work and test's. Dang women lol.

Thanks for the encouraging words OMM You always know what to say!:high-five:

Awesome pictures! You finished this out great!!!!

Yes, I went through with it they still have a few weeks left though. Good to have you back man! I was posting in your journal while you were peeking in on me lol!

Gave the ladies a compost tea last night oh and I got some liquid cold pressed sea weed stuff by General organics and threw it in the mix for whatever reason lol. cheaper than snow storm and its natural. Here are a few pic's, I took a bunch but they got scrapped just wasn't feeling it on the artistic side tonight.
0031043.JPG
0021097.JPG
0011091.JPG

I just have to be patient now and let the girls swell as miwa would say "just focus"

subbed. Will have to give this journal a good read

Great man! Glad to have you, feel free to give me some pointers and ask questions you seem like you are well informed on organic growing by the questions you asked me in Amelia journal.
I wasn't trying to be rude by not answering in her journal, but I did send you a brief private message on just the basics of introducing microbes into the soil because well that's all I know the basic's lol I have not even heard of any of the products you mentioned and I am not sure they are really necessary to grow a decent bud. I not knocking anybody's methods or products I just like the K.I.S.S method because its cheaper and effective it also gives you time to sit back and admire your plants.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom