Gittergreens Organic Purps

Not yet I hope!

I have to admit I did oven dry a few small popcorn buds because I've been out of smoking material for about a week now.
Even though it did not have that great of a taste yet it was so silky and had that classic purple taste coming through already.
It had me slack jawed for about 5 minutes and had to set my scissors down. I think with a good cure it's going to be really good smoke!

Chopped big momma last night! Had a little fun while doing it. here are a couple of silly photos that I took while medicating with some stupidly strong scissor hash. :peace:
005909.jpg
008688.jpg
Amazing GG!!!!

yeah what curso said:)

Hey guys I was looking back at some photos from last year and ran across this one hahahaa! I think I got a bad habit of letting my mommies get out of hand! what do you guys think?
us_001_3_.JPG

Well guys my camera finally came in yesterday and I managed to get some photos before we trimmed all of the lower branches and bud sites that were not going to produce. I love my camera the pics came out on point! This has been the best grow for me by far! Enjoy!
0011075.JPG
0021082.JPG
0031031.JPG
004954.JPG
005911.JPG
006781.JPG
007746.JPG
008689.JPG

Great pictures Gittergreen. :cheer:

What I like.....is this is your best grow yet! Big Congrats!:high-five::bravo:

Thanks so much OMM! I'm loving the mostly organics for sure!

Those are some beautiful plants.... :thumb:

that looks like exsactly what I need to loose some weight! great idea hiding the fridge behind your plant:)
Hey guys I was looking back at some photos from last year and ran across this one hahahaa! I think I got a bad habit of letting my mommies get out of hand! what do you guys think?
us_001_3_.JPG

fluffy but frosty oh well
009623.JPG
011498.JPG
012433.JPG

man that looks like some fire, great job. I hope the GDP i get flowers aswell as yours :thumb:

Thanks Delo! I would love to have GDP in my line up. Its on my list that's for sure!

Yummy! I wish I could reach in and grab that bud :yikes: ... don't worry I would leave a nice fat nugget in exchange!!

Back
Top Bottom