Gittergreens Organic Purps

Yes she's a keeper! Goose! I'm thinking a purple hedge fund next fall! LOl.

Fantastic looking girl!

Happy thanksgiving! 420

Happy Turkey Day too you :)

That is a pretty lady. My outdoor ladies turned a pretty purple also then with the wet humid fall bud rot set in. Now that sucks. Enjoy your harvest.

Yes she's a keeper! Goose! I'm thinking a purple hedge fund next fall! LOl.

No doubt!

I call for a REVEG indoors under 18/6 immediately after harvest! :thumb:

Be sure to leave enough growth of there for her to get enough photo food for her reveg efforts!

Happy Turkey Day to you.

Happy Turkey Day to you.

Ditto!

The turkey's in the oven, just had a nice full bong of GDP-5 and am sipping on a Stollie Vodka Martini with home made Jalepeno stuffed Oilves! Doesn't get much better than this! :)

:cool::party::allgood::headbanger:

:partyboy:

That is a pretty lady. My outdoor ladies turned a pretty purple also then with the wet humid fall bud rot set in. Now that sucks. Enjoy your harvest.

Thanks beemer! I got her out a little late and her buds were really undeveloped when our wettest weather hit. I did battle powdery mildew
for a couple weeks but I sprayed her down with 10% vinegar and water solution and it worked great. Thanks to who ever suggested that remedy. Now last season I had a couple that got mold from all the worm poop. That sucked!

No doubt!

I call for a REVEG indoors under 18/6 immediately after harvest! :thumb:

Be sure to leave enough growth of there for her to get enough photo food for her reveg efforts!

Here she is Goose!
005906.jpg

Quick huh? Just kidding but that is her daughter who is ready to give clones.:thumb: and I have another seed of her just in case the worse happens.

Looking sweet already!

Here she is Goose!
005906.jpg

Quick huh? Just kidding but that is her daughter who is ready to give clones.:thumb: and I have another seed of her just in case the worse happens.

that is a pretty plant...

Here she is Goose!
005906.jpg

Awesome! :bravo:

Always nice to see a great strain preserved for the future! :)

Chopped big momma last night! Had a little fun while doing it. here are a couple of silly photos that I took while medicating with some stupidly strong scissor hash. :peace:
005909.jpg
008688.jpg

Looks awesome! put some in a bowl and get a spoon! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom