Gittergreens Organic Purps

that is neato cool bofo wondermusly far out:)

man

Nice journal dude! Good reading and even better pics now! :thumb:

Thanks Tony, there's not much to talk about these days, this way of growing is very boring but productive so far. So that mean you guys get lots of photos to look at.:thumb:

Awesome girls ... and we would never know how awesome without great pics to show them off!

Thanks buckshot I love taking photos of plants that seems to be the only thing to do growing this way.

I love that colour of your purple plants bro they're just beautiful. Your runs always look so healthy, keep it up man:bravo:

Thanks for stopping in Urban grower. This grow has been great so far I love organics. Well mostly organic!:thumb:

Oh hey I forgot MONDO

Ok I need to make a serious entry about what I did to the plants last watering on the 17th Nov.

We fed with some hydrolized fish fertilizer its made from brown trout its a local thing so I won't give up the brand name but any hydrolized
fish formula will work good. They make this out of brown trout, I thought that was pretty cool.
we applied at the rate of 1 tbs per gallon, we dumped the fish in and filled it up with well water and that was it.

We have been using a large rubbermaid container to set the plants down in and let them drink from the bottom for 4 minutes per plant.
Then we water about a gallon from the top, then I lift them and let them drain back into the feed container. If we were using synthetics we could not get away with this because of salt build up would concentrate in the drainage. So that is what we did this feed next time
were going to make a nasty tea teaming with microbes! yummy.

Ok I need to make a serious entry about what I did to the plants last watering on the 17th Nov.

We fed with some hydrolized fish fertilizer its made from brown trout its a local thing so I won't give up the brand name but any hydrolized
fish formula will work good. They make this out of brown trout, I thought that was pretty cool.
we applied at the rate of 1 tbs per gallon, we dumped the fish in and filled it up with well water and that was it.

We have been using a large rubbermaid container to set the plants down in and let them drink from the bottom for 4 minutes per plant.
Then we water about a gallon from the top, then I lift them and let them drain back into the feed container. If we were using synthetics we could not get away with this because of salt build up would concentrate in the drainage. So that is what we did this feed next time
were going to make a nasty tea teaming with microbes! yummy.

Brother that sounds yucky, but good. You the man!:high-five:

Some last few photos before the chop I bet she only yield's an 1 1/2 ounces if I'm lucky. she is a cold weather lite weight but she is pretty though!
022173.jpg
021223.jpg
020222.jpg
019216.jpg
016308.jpg
013413.jpg
009622.jpg
007744.jpg
006779.jpg
005908.jpg
004952.jpg
0031028.jpg
0021081.jpg

:thanks:

:thanks:

Sweet! 1.5 zips of that would be a treat!!

Back
Top Bottom