GlimmerGrass's Maiden Grow - Crop King Seeds' Early Miss Auto Fem in Coir - 2015

Thanks, Wreckedsummer and Herby! I really appreciate your stopping by :)

Here's the photo I took after I did some more training on the girls yesterday. I made small slits in the sides of the SmartPots and used ordinary twist ties to tie down the taller stems. I ran out of twist ties, so need to do some more today :)

IMG_59735.jpg

And here they are this morning:

IMG_59749.jpg

I'll keep working on this until I get my canopy even. Thanks so much for the suggestion, Pigeon!

Stopping by? I've never left ;) that led looks awesome G. How exciting!!! HAPPY DAYS!

Should I move the light further away from them?

Mars Reflector-96 Specifications
Specification
Grow Light Details
LED Diode Brand:
Epistar (HI-LED) High Intensity
Power Consumption:
200w ~ 205w
Operating Requirements:
Input voltage: 85v-265v Amperage: 1.75@ 110v | 0.9@ 220v
Coverage Area:
2' x 3' (60cm x 90cm)
Hanging Distance:
24" x 30" (60cm x 76cm) from the top of your canopy

Also, maybe only run the led for a few hours a day until your plants adjust. Your best bet is keep the light farther away until they adjust. Then bring the light closer after they get used to it. Look in on them a little more often for the next day or two.

Thought I'd see how the grow goes first time with all new equipment. I'm the writer, partner is techno gadget guy, have 3 pics so far. On day 7 after turned her, so far so good.:420::thumb:

Thanks, golfer -- great tip!

That was a neat tip. I use strips of Velcro. They grip the pot really well, but they're thick, so you have to be careful where they ride on the plant. I often think a combination Velcro/string would be best, but then you lose simplicity, don't you?

Fabulous work on the canopy. I gotta back up and give you reps for that. I'm doing my first attempt and it turned out to be more fun than I anticipated. :laughtwo: What's your take on it? How intimidated were you at first? How long did it take you to begin to be ruthless? LOL! I know, a lot of questions. I could just feel the excitement in your posts and I start feeding off that.

I'll stop back tomorrow. I headed off to bed about an hour ago. You were the last piece of shiny I'm going to allow to distract me. :battingeyelashes: I'm glad it was yours though. I'd been dragging my feet and that was an obvious mistake. :love:

Danishoes!! Good to see you. :hug:

Oh yeah, love the cat.

Back
Top Bottom