GlimmerGrass's Maiden Grow - Crop King Seeds' Early Miss Auto Fem in Coir - 2015

Sue feels great to be back!! Glad to have you around spreading the good vibes and knowledge :passitleft: Im getting ready for this winter experimental grow. I find myself looking for LED lights I think its time I get equipped

Go talk to Icemud. LEDs are his passion. Seriously, he'll do a joyful dance when you ask, he loves lights so much.

I'll expect an invite to that new journal. :hug:

Hey GG nice light you got there i been thinking about getting some leds but dont have the cash yet plus im partial to my cfls lol. Im looking forward to seeing how it does for ya. Keep up the good work im excited for ya!

Fabulous work on the canopy. I gotta back up and give you reps for that. I'm doing my first attempt and it turned out to be more fun than I anticipated. :laughtwo: What's your take on it? How intimidated were you at first? How long did it take you to begin to be ruthless? LOL! I know, a lot of questions. I could just feel the excitement in your posts and I start feeding off that.

I'll stop back tomorrow. I headed off to bed about an hour ago. You were the last piece of shiny I'm going to allow to distract me. :battingeyelashes: I'm glad it was yours though. I'd been dragging my feet and that was an obvious mistake. :love:

Oh yeah, love the cat.

Hey, Sue, thanks for stopping by!

I am LOVING the training -- totally addicting, on top of the addictingness that is just growing cannabis. I was intimidated at first, but once I decided this was what I'm going to do, it was easy. AND FUN! The way the plant responds within hours to the manipulation is quite awesome.

Pigeon helped me to get more ruthless about it. His encouragement to do another round made ALL the difference -- now, every time I see an unsecured bit of the plant get higher than the canopy I'm all, like "Whoa, girl!"

Seriously, thanks so much for the rep and the kind comments, and your visit :)

Hey GG nice light you got there i been thinking about getting some leds but dont have the cash yet plus im partial to my cfls lol. Im looking forward to seeing how it does for ya. Keep up the good work im excited for ya!

You know what, I love my cfls, too :) It's really different with the LEDs -- the girls are growing like mad, but I love the warmth (actual warmth) of the CFLs. I've got to move the girls out of my downstairs bathroom and upstairs for a big party I have to give next month (asking the guests to use the loo that's glowing purple and is full of weed ... well, I'd consider it the height of hostly graciousness, but not everyone may agree :)

So I'm going to figure out a system that uses both the CFLs and the LED. Help keep them warm (it's getting cold up here!)

Cheers!

I was thinking the same thing today, Glimmer & Beast. It's getting cool at night. I'm hoping these Haze seeds pop so I can get them in soon. I don't know if it's going to be a good in the garage when it gets past December. I will need to remove the exhaust fan in the hopes the LED and CFL's warm the tent. Maybe I should get a small HPS for the winter months....:hmmmm:

The girls are freaking out under the new light! Between the LSTing and general growth, they fill the shower from side to side and almost back to front.

I have run out of places I can tie down to on the pot itself as the plants grow over the sides so far -- going to have to move to weights, I guess :)

image476.jpeg

Thank you, Pigeons, Going Down, Wreckedsummer, morrum and beast for your kind words :)

Yay for starting a journal, morrum -- I popped in there to say hi!

The girls are 5 weeks old today -- 35 days above ground, 37 days from seed.

IMG_58875.jpg

To:

image491.jpeg

I see lots of tops but I'm having a problem keeping the canopy even in my cramped conditions. I think I'm getting more tops from the LSTing than from the topping, but we'll see at harvest, eh? (Crossing fingers)

There are more pistils coming in so I know they're heading towards flowering. Unless something happens, it's really going to work, isn't it? These plants will produce bud! I know that's the ostensible end result for which I've been growing the darlings, but when you do this for the first time, it's hard to really imagine what's going to happen a couple of months down the line.

Whatever happens, I am learning a ton and having an amazing time, mostly because of this fine place and you fine people :)

Thank you!

There are more pistils coming in so I know they're heading towards flowering. Unless something happens, it's really going to work, isn't it? These plants will produce bud! I know that's the ostensible end result for which I've been growing the darlings, but when you do this for the first time, it's hard to really imagine what's going to happen a couple of months down the line.

Whatever happens, I am learning a ton and having an amazing time, mostly because of this fine place and you fine people :)

Thank you!

Man, I'm hoping the same thing. I'm optimistic that it's all going to work out.

Back
Top Bottom