God's First Grow - COB & LED - Cuvee, Jack Skellington - SCROG

Dude this stuff is absolutely horrendous, it stuck up my whole house soon as I opened it I almost puked.

IMG_303121.JPG

Nice .
Still waiting for mine to get here. My wife walked into my grow room on Saturday, Friday I had mixed fish fert into water but hadn't used it yet, so she got a big ole stink when she walked in lol
I imagine some of these organic products will be pretty rancid

Question, what do you consider day 1 flower? The day you flip the light schedule? Or the first day you see signs of flower or buds?
I always thought the day you flipped the light schedule, but perhaps that's not correct

I swung by OregonsOnly website today, haven't been able to find a retailer for them up here yet, and I saw that they give away samples, so I filled out their little "application" for samples and am hoping they will be willing to ship it up here(should be since it says we pay the shipping freight for their samples)

WhyDoe you should check it out too, to me nothing wrong with some free samples! Go to Oregonsonly.com, "product tab" scroll all the way down and "Get Sample Kit", just need to fill out a little questionaire but should be well worth it :thumb:

Day 21 flower

Fed them about 1.75gal each of nutes +CalMag, followed by 1 gal each of Real Growers Recharge for their first taste .

Got notification that my photo + should be here on today so they'll get the stinky stuff with Friday's feed .

Bright, is there and "do's" and "don'ts" about things that should or shouldn't be mixed together when preparing the water?

Anyways, here's the gals looking nice
420-magazine-mobile860304538.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1006765706.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1314244352.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2121509773.jpg
420-magazine-mobile823859046.jpg
420-magazine-mobile351115482.jpg
420-magazine-mobile521292956.jpg
420-magazine-mobile32211685.jpg

Hey God!

Been reading your journal and enjoying it! App glitched out on me and pushed me to the end so I'll have to go back and hit the pages I missed but really good journal man!

I'm subbed and will be watching closely!

Day 21 flower

Bright, is there and "do's" and "don'ts" about things that should or shouldn't be mixed together when preparing the water?

Can't answer you w/ certainty since don't know what you're adding. Generally I pH feed solution before adding microbes. No need to stress or kill them before they hit the soil. Some stuff is kinda extreme pH, usually acidic. If adding Si, also at end before pH. Si will raise it & depending on brand can "coagulate" w/ other ingredients. :Namaste:

Did you get the photosynthesis too?

I believe this is Photosynthesis Plus, it's just different states have different labels(I think CA uses this label), everything I looked at suggested they are the exact same product, so I hope I'm not wrong lol

Can't answer you w/ certainty since don't know what you're adding. Generally I pH feed solution before adding microbes. No need to stress or kill them before they hit the soil. Some stuff is kinda extreme pH, usually acidic. If adding Si, also at end before pH. Si will raise it & depending on brand can "coagulate" w/ other ingredients. :Namaste:

Nah was just wondering if there was some rule of thumb or not to go by. Si I have actually been adding first before anything else, as the label on the back said "Should be added to tank prior to the addition of nutrients", so I'd been adding the Si, letting it sit with airstones for 20 min then adding Fa, Ha and Fish/Seaweed fert after, then letting it sit for an hour with airs tones, then feeding them(this is my Friday feed regimen)

Back
Top Bottom