God's First Grow - COB & LED - Cuvee, Jack Skellington - SCROG

I swung by OregonsOnly website today, haven't been able to find a retailer for them up here yet, and I saw that they give away samples, so I filled out their little "application" for samples and am hoping they will be willing to ship it up here(should be since it says we pay the shipping freight for their samples)

WhyDoe you should check it out too, to me nothing wrong with some free samples! Go to Oregonsonly.com, "product tab" scroll all the way down and "Get Sample Kit", just need to fill out a little questionaire but should be well worth it :thumb:

Hey GOP, I used their line of sample kit on my last Grow. I was really impressed and the ease of using that stuff. Along with their #4 soil. If you can find it, it's great. I grew one indoor and one outdoor. It was OG Kush the strain. Very good results. I'll post a pic of my outdoor one just before I harvested it. For sure try it, can't go wrong for the price...✌️
420-magazine-mobile1564854046.jpg

Hey GOP, I used their line of sample kit on my last Grow. I was really impressed and the ease of using that stuff. Along with their #4 soil. If you can find it, it’s great. I grew one indoor and one outdoor. It was OG Kush the strain. Very good results. I’ll post a pic of my outdoor one just before I harvested it. For sure try it, can’t go wrong for the price...✌️
420-magazine-mobile1564854046.jpg

They responded to me and said unfortunately because of restrictions with US bovine bone they were unable to ship a sample kit up here :(

However I did get some good news, peeking around on amazon.com they finally carry this with their Prime and are willing to ship it up here, and at a very minimal shipping cost, same goes with the OG Tea varieties, they now carry those as well.

Now all I need is for them to get EM-1 and SLF 100!

They responded to me and said unfortunately because of restrictions with US bovine bone they were unable to ship a sample kit up here :(

However I did get some good news, peeking around on amazon.com they finally carry this with their Prime and are willing to ship it up here, and at a very minimal shipping cost, same goes with the OG Tea varieties, they now carry those as well.

Now all I need is for them to get EM-1 and SLF 100!

Oh sorry to here that bro.. Good Luck to ya!!

Hahahaha
I still haven't opened mine yet, gonna wait till Friday during their next feed, I'm sure my wife is gonna love me for that.....the fish fert grossed her out so I can only begin to imagine ...

Looking really nice God! Seeing a male that far along is like a horror movie for me XD

He's outside so no worries lol, haven't even been attending to him much at all since we've had a few days of rain, it even dropped to 40 a couple nights so surprised he's kicking still .

Super cool to have a kick the shit out of me plant and see what it survives ! .

Day 23 Flower

IMG_194642.JPG
IMG_194529.JPG
IMG_194328.JPG
IMG_194233.JPG

Used photo + for the first time today, and yeah what a stink lol.....Takes me back to high school, we used to get these "stink bombs" from prank stores, it was just a little vial with liquid and you ssmash it on the ground in the hallways and for a good 30 min that entire section of hall would smell like rotten egg......this stuff smells exactly like that lol

Not sure if y'all have ever heard of "Elf on a shelf" or not, but it's something we do with our kids during Christmas time.....

This is like my version of elf on a shelf for adults, it's like every day when I wake up and check on my ladies it looks like a little elf had been in my tent all night long dancing from one cola top to the other sprinkling wonderful frost all over my ladies lol .

420-magazine-mobile769973225.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1559878903.jpg

Pretty damn good for a first grow ey?

My first and second grow went wonderful my third grow is complete crap. Kind of shit is that lol

I have been growing for years and sometimes they just are bad runs because of dumb shit :hermie, bad environment , what ever the case may be even bad genetics , so I personally make sure i keep track of problems to see if I can improve any area, currently humidity is my issue but 4 plants 4.5 ft tall and 3 ft wide it creates A LOT of RH

Pretty damn good for a first grow ey?

My first and second grow went wonderful my third grow is complete crap. Kind of shit is that lol

It is for sure, I am super excited....... that's not to say it didn't come with it's problems though. I started off with 12 solo cups, burned through like 20-30 seeds that didn't germ for me, then of the 4 that did germ 2 were male......but I'm very happy with how they've turned out so far :Namaste:

Lots of reading and lots of good advice from you all in this thread, and in other threads has helped me get this far, so :thanks:

I hope I'm able to return the favor at some point!

Day 26 Flower!!!

Lots of pics today..... I didn't get to see the ladies more than 20 secs on Saturday and not at all yesterday so big changes ...

They don't like going 3 days without watering, getting too dried out so I'm thinking Sunday's from now on I'm gonna give them a quick 1 gal drink just to dampen them up until Monday's feed

Anyways, let the snowflakes commence!!!
420-magazine-mobile988552850.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1618858911.jpg
420-magazine-mobile968794142.jpg
420-magazine-mobile695820432.jpg
420-magazine-mobile93213424.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1246954776.jpg
420-magazine-mobile963806740.jpg
420-magazine-mobile945979388.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1758356344.jpg
420-magazine-mobile670271419.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1016919823.jpg

Very very happy with how they look, they loved their first tastes of Recharge and Plus C .

Getting nice and frosty already man! Once they start putting on weight your gunna have some super dense crystally bud I can tell!

Back
Top Bottom