Golfer420 - Crop King Seeds Amnesia Haze Auto - Soil - LED

I'm at about 1z/plant. Just noticed a few minutes ago that I probably have more space underneath my small sink. With a total height of only 30" none of my plants have grown very tall. Nice and dense buds but not huge yields. Perfect for what I want, I just need to keep one grow going at a time. I have no delusions of growing the types of monsters the big boys (and girls) get with my tiny set up. Maybe one day when I can dedicate more space.

I'm still amazed that I am growing and smoking my OWN weed :yahoo:

Some pictures of grow 6 coming later tonight:Namaste:

Day 25. Flowering is moving quickly, faster than any of the other 2 auto strains I've grown. See the closeup of one side of the top. Seems it's a weird kind of split. Maybe I didn't top it cleanly and ended with a FIM?

Still seems on the small side but I'm expecting some big growth to start soon. Should be getting some more seeds from CropKingSeeds soon. Train Wreck and Candy Cane - both autos.:high-five:

Thanks for cruising by....grab a toke....:passitleft:

Amnesia_Day_25.JPG

Amnesia_Day_25b.JPG

Amnesia_Day_25c.JPG

Amnesia_Day_25a.JPG

Day 27 and I'm noticing a bit of stretching. I'm not expecting any more bud sites to come out as she's into flower. Beginning to look more lanky with pistil growth continuing. I haven't done much trimming, only a fan leaves here and there.

Starting this week I will begin adding the tiger bloom.

Light is 18/6 and the temps are typically high 70's to low 80's.

Thanks for stopping by :Namaste:

Amnesia_Day_27.JPG

Amnesia_Day_27c.JPG

Amnesia_Day_27a.JPG

Here's a little White Widow for stopping by...:passitleft:

Amnesia is looking good. Fed last night. When I got home and checked today she looked good and she was at 82f. Did some tucking of fan leaves so most bud sites get good light. Every time I look in the tent I turn her around to change her position under the light.

I finally put the boveda packs in with my White Widow jars. They're steady at 62-65%. A couple of them got old and crunchy so I rejuvenated in water. 3 out of 4 packs restored in about 2 days in water. One troublesome pack is still in water.

The best news of all, I received my free seeds from Crop King Seeds for winning the video contest. Took a while since the ones I ordered weren't in stock and I had to wait a while. It's always a nice thing to get them in the mail. There is an element of surprise....what did they put it in??

Thanks for stopping :Namaste:

Here we are at day 30. She's continued to stretch a bit. I'm using a little more LST to keep the main colas from going up too fast. I feel confident that I'm feeding the right amounts. The last time I was feeding FF I was anal about the PH. I also ran into a bunch of problems that I had to correct with flushing. I haven't measured PH on this grow and so far she looked good.:Namaste:

I'm happy to report Candy Cane has popped. Little white tail poking out. Going to leave her in the paper towel until it's about a 1/2" long. I'm getting the other 3g pot ready for her :high-five:

Thanks for stopping by:passitleft:

Amensia_Haze_30_days.JPG

Amensia_Haze_30_daysd.JPG

Amensia_Haze_30_daysa.JPG

Amensia_Haze_30_daysb.JPG

Amensia_Haze_30_daysc.JPG

I have a compact grow tent (30x20x30) and my grows don't get huge. Plants from the same strain can look different. I've seen others that have grown the same strain from the same company and sometimes they aren't exact. :Namaste:

I can say that this one is looking more sativa-like than the Jack Herer.:passitleft:

I have a NL×Big Bud also u can see the indica in her the Amnesia is a sativa but its short the NL has caught up im n the first week of flower and shes only about 12'

Back
Top Bottom