Golfer420 - Crop King Seeds Amnesia Haze Auto - Soil - LED

Day 41. Ladies looking good. I'll have some more pics later but here was a pic of the trichomes I noticed this morning. I'm happy to see them visible already. Flowering is in full swing :passitleft:

IMG_6749_2_.JPG
Our time frame from this grow is close to the same looking good golf heres what mine is looking like
420-magazine-mobile1001783291.jpg

Sent from my 6045O using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Here are some more pics from day 41.

Coonass - I'm liking the abundance of trichomes on yours....nice :bravo:

With the topping and the LST, I'm happy with how she's got a flat canopy. Looks more like a mini flux than a Christmas tree:ganjamon:

Candy Cane is still viable. Not breaking any records but she's still green on day 8. I'm eyeing another set of leaves, hoping she starts moving a little quicker:tommy:

Thanks for stopping by ;)
Amnesia_Haze_day_41c.JPG

Amnesia_Haze_day_41d.JPG

Amnesia_Haze_day_41b.JPG

Amnesia_Haze_day_41a.JPG

Amnesia_Haze_day_41.JPG

Candy_Cane_day_8.JPG

It's frustrating how slow seedlings are at first, but there's a lot going on under the soil.
This is a Pineapple Kush seedling at 7 days. I found three roots deeper than she is tall, and that's just the ones that reached the side. Last night (day 10) one reached the bottom, top just starting to open 2nd leaves. Can't tell how many roots there are not visible inside dirt, but just the ones I see are several times the growth on top. So slow top growth is a good thing. Still frustrating though.
20161211_104345.jpg

I was told once that roots dont like light its trying to go deeper to get away from it thats why the bottom roots are longer its spending all its energy looking for darkness thats why theres no clear flower pots

Sent from my 6045O using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks for dropping by :passitleft:

It's day 45 for the Amnesia and day 12 for the Candy Cane. Both seem to be doing well. It's very cold the next couple days. The tent is in the garage and it's about 35f in there but 80 in the tent. Hope the temps don't fluctuate too much

I gave Amnesia 500ml water with 2ml big bloom and .6ml tiger bloom. The buds look nice. Plenty of pistils and they're all pretty much at the same level. I did screw up.:oops: I was trying to trim those fan leaves along the inner edge that were blocking buds underneath on the branch. Took it close to that nice bud on the back center and clipped too much. I'm doubtful that it will heal well. She's showing some nice trichomes and starting to smell good too as I love running my fingers over a bud or two when I check on her.:hug:

I gave the Candy Cane 500 ml with less than a ml of big bloom. I'll be bumping up the watering from 250ml each time to 500. She's starting to show some more progress as you can see the third set of leaves in the close up.

Another reason you don't see many clear containers is that you can get algae begin to grow from the light, the moisture and the soil. Roots always go downward searching for water, not necessarily to hide from the light. :Namaste:

IMG_676810.JPG

IMG_676013.JPG

IMG_67665.JPG

IMG_677011.JPG

IMG_67659.JPG

IMG_67789.JPG

Day 47 AH and Day 14 CC.

Both ladies are doing well. Love the trichomes. Enjoy :passitleft:

Got the Pax2 as an early Christmas gift. I'm kinda old school - having smoked it my whole life. Even hash was usually done under a glass. Trying to get the feel for a vape.

Thanks for stopping by :thanks:

IMG_678110.JPG

IMG_678611.JPG

IMG_680211.JPG

IMG_679611.JPG

IMG_6784_day_14.JPG

Thanks for the feedback Lupey. The CC seems to be picking up steam a bit, you'll see below she's starting to get a little bigger :high-five:

I love taking pictures of AH while these pistils are going crazy. Buds are looking good and after last nights feeding, the leaves look nice, perky and frosty. Took a video and some pics :Namaste:

AH_day_48_CC_day_15.JPG

AH_day_48.JPG

AH_day_48a.JPG

AH_day_48c.JPG

CC_day_15.JPG

Amnesia Haze day 48 - YouTube

Thanks for stopping by :passitleft:

AH Day 50 CC day 17.

Ladies are doing well. CC has picked up the pace a big. AH is flowering nicely. Added a lil molasses to the feeding tonight. Trichomes are looking nice and pistils going everywhere. I could see many decent buds but no big huge cola. I'm not necessarily looking for the biggest buds but decent buds in good quality and quantity. Can't complain - still amazed I do this myself :high-five:

IMG_68128.JPG

IMG_68157.JPG

IMG_68149.JPG

IMG_681110.JPG

Golfer great topped lstd girl mate.spot on.really well done;).all those buds will think there dominant mate and will all be big and fat and all of the same size ul see;) here is my topped then lstd think big auto .5 days till harvest
20161221_094823.JPG
20161221_094912.JPG
20161221_094940.JPG
20161221_095050.JPG
20161221_095130.JPG
20161221_095153.JPG
happy growing mate and merry christmas;)

Beauties, Beast :high-five: Thanks, Urban :passitleft:

AH day 52. CC day 19.

I think I need to dial back a bit on the nutes for the AH. See the slight tip burn. I'm beginning to think I might want to do a flush. The last few grows I haven't watered until run off. Just been pouring a liter of water/nutes in every other day or so.

The trichomes continue to intrigue me. I took a close up video and slowed it down a bit. I thought I had steady hands, until you're leaning into a tent in 25f weather.;)

Thanks for stopping! :Namaste:

IMG_6825_2_.JPG

IMG_682811.JPG

IMG_68209.JPG

AH 52 days - YouTube

AH day 57 and CC day 24.

The Candy Cane is looking good. Much more healthy looking albeit slightly behind schedule. I'm not going to top her as she seemed to be so sluggish in growth I don't want to slow her down with a topping.

Amnesia Haze is doing ok though I don't see the buds packing on the weight. I've laid off the nutes a few waterings because I could see yellowing of the tips. I was hoping that just giving water would help, though her leaves are starting to yellow. Could be the stage of flowering. At just over 8 weeks, that lines up with the CKS website. I'm getting quite a few bud sites but only a few buds around the outside are getting any bulk.

Slight dilemma as to whether I should feed for a couple weeks and then 2-3 weeks water or just go water and harvest in 2-3. Any thoughts?

On a funny note, my mom has been staying with me til tomorrow. Every time we go outside to go somewhere, she mentions smelling a skunk nearby. I get a kick out of it because it is definitely the weed smell from the garage.

Day_57_-_Day_24.JPG

AH_Day_57.JPG

IMG_686010.JPG

IMG_686110.JPG

Back
Top Bottom