Golfer420 - Crop King Seeds Amnesia Haze Auto - Soil - LED

Keep going...Check your trichromes to determine harvest I would be giving black strap molasses too adds weight. I'm guessing you have probably about a month to go yet. My first auto went over 90days. My candy cane now is a slow grower too. All the posts I read candy cane is slow and dense. I'm finally getting stretch after 54days

All my guests have left so I have had some time to take some pics.

Appreciate the feedback, Lupey:passitleft:

CC is fine.

I have been giving molasses. Just skipped it last watering because I need to mix it into warm water and wanted to avoid questions from guests.

Looking at the trichomes I am seeing some amber, though it seems early. Also seeing yellowing of leaves, but that could be from not feeding the past 2 waterings. I'm going to feed next watering, probably tomorrow.

I trimmed some of the yellowing leaves and opened her up a bit more today. I also clipped the buds to do backbuilding on just about all the buds.

Thanks for stopping by :Namaste:

AH_day_58a.JPG

AH_day_58b.JPG

AH_day_58c.JPG

AH_day_58d.JPG

CC_day_25.JPG

Need some assistance/guidance.

It appears as though my Amnesia Haze has become a late flower hermie. Check out the photo's of the little jingle bells.

What should I do at this point? I'm guessing just ride it out as I only have a few more weeks left (day 62 right now).

Any other thoughts?

IMG_69309.JPG

IMG_69294.JPG

IMG_69269.JPG

Need some assistance/guidance.

It appears as though my Amnesia Haze has become a late flower hermie. Check out the photo's of the little jingle bells.

What should I do at this point? I'm guessing just ride it out as I only have a few more weeks left (day 62 right now).

Any other thoughts?

IMG_69309.JPG

IMG_69294.JPG

IMG_69269.JPG
How many did you grow? Are they all like that? What does the trichomes look like under the lense.

I read that at very late stage they can hermi as a last resort to self produce. Not sure if this is the case. Am growing an AH as well.

Checking out the internets - turns out a hermie on a sativa in late flower is not that uncommon. The stress period had to be some time ago - maybe when the nightly temps dipped very low during the 6 hours of darkness.

I may trim the ones I can see easily off. There are tricomes on the sacs. They're mostly cloudy.

Thanks for the feedback :Namaste:

Thanks, Dirt:high-five:

I went and searched on calyxs and I believe you are correct.

However, I did find a seed, see photo below. I was able to pop it out near where I clipped the bud top for backbuilding. It was not fully developed but it was definitely a seed. I did not see male pollen sacks earlier but I've read where, sativa's particularly, will auto create some seeds near the end of the flowering.

I did cut a few of the calyxes off and opened them I did not find any developed seeds in side. I have never had any male plants so there could not be pollen that create these seeds. I don't think there are many actual seeds in her at this point - at least I hope not.

AH_Day_61_seed.JPG

Thanks, Dirt:high-five:

I went and searched on calyxs and I believe you are correct.

However, I did find a seed, see photo below. I was able to pop it out near where I clipped the bud top for backbuilding. It was not fully developed but it was definitely a seed. I did not see male pollen sacks earlier but I've read where, sativa's particularly, will auto create some seeds near the end of the flowering.

I did cut a few of the calyxes off and opened them I did not find any developed seeds in side. I have never had any male plants so there could not be pollen that create these seeds. I don't think there are many actual seeds in her at this point - at least I hope not.

AH_Day_61_seed.JPG
Will keep an eye out on mine on any pollen sacks.

Here are a few more shots from today. I'm not overly concerned about a few seeds. I'm thinking I have about 2 weeks left (they would end up being 77 days/11 wks), maybe a little less, based on the amount of amber on some of the buds. These puffed out calyx's have all cloudy trichomes on them. More amber on some of the older leaves.

AH_Day_63a.JPG

AH_Day_63_.JPG

AH_Day_63b.JPG

Ahh...the other is the Candy Cane. She's doing fine. I've been so focused on this seed issue that I've kind of neglected her. I did trim a couple fan leaves off so the growth underneath can get more light. She's progressing nicely and right now I'm not planning anything too radical. No topping and only a little lst.

Thanks for stopping by ;)

Ugh. Created this long post yesterday, edited a couple of times and must have gone to bed and never actually posted it. Even worse, my expertly crafted dissertation vanished.

Have a slight medical issue going on and I don't have the energy to do the whole post again.

Summary - you'll see from the pics that AH at day 69 is ready to be harvested. Feels a bit short but the trichomes are what I need to go buy. That will happen today with photos to follow. It's been real cold here (15f) and I'm sure that's why the Amnesia Haze has some purple on those leaves. Must get cold in the garage during that 6 hours of darkness. I'm wondering if having one of those CO2 bags would have helped stimulate more growth. She didn't really grow like a sativa and didn't get very tall at all. Plants but be able to tell they're in a small space.

Here is the CC at day 35. Showing flowers, a bit late at 32 days.

The big stoner move was forgetting where I put 20 of my premium seeds. Freaked out for a bit:thedoubletake: - but they were just were I left them.

The Train Wreck auto went into water last night ;)

AH_Day_68.JPG

AH_Day_68a.JPG

AH_Day_68bc.JPG

AH_Day_68b.JPG

CC_Day_35.JPG

Ready or not, she was harvested today at 69 days. I have to admit that I'm slightly disappointed in the overall yield. It was 77g trimmed to hang dry. I'll be lucky to end with 13-14g. Those numbers would not have changed much had I let her go longer. Can't blame anything on the FF. I don't think it would have been significantly better with the Adv Nutes. The cold temps at night could not have helped. Oh well - hope the Candy Cane grows big!:Namaste:

Trimmed, bathed and hung to dry - should be ready for final trimming and jars in 4 or 5 days.

Train Wreck went into paper towels today :clap:

Thanks for following along. I might just start a perpetual grow - or at least start another for the Candy Cane. We'll see how the Train Wreck does soon too.:thanks:

AH_Day_69.JPG

AH_Day_69a.JPG

AH_Day_69c.JPG

AH_Day_69d.JPG

AH_Day_69e.JPG

AH_Day_69b.JPG

AH_Day_69f.JPG

AH_Day_69g.JPG

AH_Day_69h.JPG

Ready or not, she was harvested today at 69 days. I have to admit that I'm slightly disappointed in the overall yield. It was 77g trimmed to hang dry. I'll be lucky to end with 13-14g. Those numbers would not have changed much had I let her go longer. Can't blame anything on the FF. I don't think it would have been significantly better with the Adv Nutes. The cold temps at night could not have helped. Oh well - hope the Candy Cane grows big!:Namaste:

Trimmed, bathed and hung to dry - should be ready for final trimming and jars in 4 or 5 days.

Train Wreck went into paper towels today :clap:

Thanks for following along. I might just start a perpetual grow - or at least start another for the Candy Cane. We'll see how the Train Wreck does soon too.:thanks:

AH_Day_69.JPG

AH_Day_69a.JPG

AH_Day_69c.JPG

AH_Day_69d.JPG

AH_Day_69e.JPG

AH_Day_69b.JPG

AH_Day_69f.JPG

AH_Day_69g.JPG

AH_Day_69h.JPG
This strain didnt yield much i ended up with 54 grams dried it is fuking dank tho

Sent from my 6045O using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Golfer, what was the overall weight dry?

I have an AH cooking right now. I think I may yield around 76 grams dry. Not entirely sure based on what you found.

How was the smoke?

Back
Top Bottom