Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Hmmm, I wonder if your Mrs and mine are related? Maybe they read the same book or something because mine asked me to "cool my jets" as well. Wait what? Now Grandpa too!? WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!? Why do they torture us? Just don't go dankrupt! 5 months to harvest.
I'm currently dankrupt myself! :( I had two years of supply from my last grow stretch...

No wife to hinder my grows though, so that's a plus..but with a harvest still a few weeks away, I'm hoping I'll have a Merry Weedmas this year!

Hello all.

It's day 23 in the soil for the two Forbidden Fruit clones and they're starting to grow fast!

I can't train them in the 1 gallon pots. There's simply not enough soil surface to work with. I'm prepping soil for their pending move to their final 3 gallon homes.

FF clone 11-3-23 soil day 23.jpg

Their mom was an unexpectedly tall plant, and these will likely follow suit.

Here was the mom on her Flip + 81:
FF 10-20-23 F81.jpg

So as you can see, I need to get to getting!

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE

Hello all.
The Forbidden Fruit clones have been in soil for 20 days.

One thing has become clear. I either need to flip them like "yesterday" or they will need to be up-potted. So they need to be up-potted.

FF CLONES 10-31-23 soil day 20.jpg

Shoot!

But if she was I would know how to train her:

Good morning Black.

I’m a bit time poor right now. But I’d be happy to share what I would do when I finish work.

I’ve got a little monster going atm. A White Wdow.

They are revegging well. Really well. Good job.

Hello all.
The Forbidden Fruit clones have been in soil for 20 days.

One thing has become clear. I either need to flip them like "yesterday" or they will need to be up-potted. So they need to be up-potted.

FF CLONES 10-31-23 soil day 20.jpg

Shoot!

But if she was I would know how to train her:

What’s your process for transplanting out of the fabric 1s? I can’t seem to get them out of the smaller fabrics without making a mess

What’s your process for transplanting out of the fabric 1s? I can’t seem to get them out of the smaller fabrics without making a mess
First, I let them get pretty dry. Then I lay the pot on its side and roll it back and forth while applying weight in order to loosen the soil. Then I start pushing up from the bottom of the pot and hope for the best!

Sometimes it works like a charm. Sometimes not! :)

First, I let them get pretty dry. Then I lay the pot on its side and roll it back and forth while applying weight in order to loosen the soil. Then I start pushing up from the bottom of the pot and hope for the best!

Sometimes it works like a charm. Sometimes not! :)
Dirto. I mean ditto. Made a mess when I just did this a couple weeks ago LOL!

Hello all.

It's day 23 in the soil for the two Forbidden Fruit clones and they're starting to grow fast!

I can't train them in the 1 gallon pots. There's simply not enough soil surface to work with. I'm prepping soil for their pending move to their final 3 gallon homes.

FF 10-20-23 F81.jpg

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE
:dude-knocking:

i didn't realize you had a perpetual grow going on well i'm here now
You know you are welcome!

I'm just getting back to this perpetual journal. It's been inactive for a while, so you haven't missed anything.

Good morning Black.

I’m a bit time poor right now. But I’d be happy to share what I would do when I finish work.

I’ve got a little monster going atm. A White Wdow.

They are revegging well. Really well. Good job.
Whenever you can Tra. I'll be here! :Rasta:

Hello all.

FF 10-20-23 F81.jpg

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE
How come only threes for the clones as a final home? So you can control the size?

I'm currently dankrupt myself! :( I had two years of supply from my last grow stretch...

No wife to hinder my grows though, so that's a plus..but with a harvest still a few weeks away, I'm hoping I'll have a Merry Weedmas this year!
I'm sorry to hear Schnookie! Soon! Maybe Thanksweeding?
Hello all.

FF 10-20-23 F81.jpg

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE
Rrrrrrrr Mom was a hottie!

How come only threes for the clones as a final home? So you can control the size?
Yes Jon, size is a primary concern. But I was thinking about it last night and I believe an even larger pot will provide me a better opportunity to keep them down. (More soil surface = more CarcassSticks®.) So I think I'll go with 5 gallon pots.

Whenever you can Tra. I'll be here! :Rasta:
Hello you!

Look to be honest, I wasn’t sure you wanted it lol. I am notorious for handing out opinions that were neither asked for nor wanted lolling!

I will circle back today. I’ve got a little monster, and I also have a carcass of a dead monster in my bee cemetery. It’s a great visual on the arms they grow.

Hey Black!

Guess who’s back, back again. Trala’s back tell a friend… 🎶

Lolling.

Kk. First let’s gets some Little Monster Music. Set the mood. I’m legit living for this song atm.

My advice since you asked. Oh and I just want to say, I’m not proclaiming this is the way, it’s a way to train. And the best thing when it comes to advice, you can take it or leave it lol.

So as I think you know, I’m always thirsty for that CarCanopy. While I never actually achieve it, I’m always chasing it. I like a low even canopy. I just wish my plants did lol.

So that strange curly weird growth you will be seeing. I pin it super low. I know growers in here absolutely freak out if a leaf touches dirt. I do not lol. To me the top layer of dirt is like a bed sheet. No harm comes from a few strands of your hair hitting the bed sheet. Well I don’t think it does.

IMG_20231107_071442_resized_20231107_072332491.jpeg

That curly growth will then throw single bladed mong leaves. It’s basically your clone trying to work out wtf is going on. I pin that mong growth as low as I can.

IMG_20231107_071519_resized_20231107_072332117.jpeg

As my plant starts to recover from the wtf shock. She starts throwing normal growth. I know there are a lot of growers who freak about removing leaves. I do not lol. So for every new piece of normal growth, I remove a mong leaf.

IMG_0687.jpeg

IMG_20231107_071721_resized_20231107_072233112.jpeg

You will soon see little monsters have arms on arms. I went digging in my Bee Cemetery. This is a monstercropped clone carcass. And if you look down low you can see where I have pinned those arms close to the dirt. I know a lot of growers are root obsessed. I am not lol. But the pic clearly demonstrates how those low branches equate to more roots.

IMG_0688.jpeg

Anyhoo thanks for asking how I train. It made me feel good to share my technique.

Good luck :)

I’ll be watching.

Hey Black!

Lolling.

Kk. First let’s gets some Little Monster Music. Set the mood. I’m legit living for this song atm.

My advice since you asked. Oh and I just want to say, I’m not proclaiming this is the way, it’s a way to train. And the best thing when it comes to advice, you can take it or leave it lol.

So as I think you know, I’m always thirsty for that CarCanopy. While I never actually achieve it, I’m always chasing it. I like a low even canopy. I just wish my plants did lol.

So that strange curly weird growth you will be seeing. I pin it super low. I know growers in here absolutely freak out if a leaf touches dirt. I do not lol. To me the top layer of dirt is like a bed sheet. No harm comes from a few strands of your hair hitting the bed sheet. Well I don’t think it does.

That curly growth will then throw single bladed mong leaves. It’s basically your clone trying to work out wtf is going on. I pin that mong growth as low as I can.

As my plant starts to recover from the wtf shock. She starts throwing normal growth. I know there are a lot of growers who freak about removing leaves. I do not lol. So for every new piece of normal growth, I remove a mong leaf.

IMG_0687.jpeg

You will soon see little monsters have arms on arms. I went digging in my Bee Cemetery. This is a monstercropped clone carcass. And if you look down low you can see where I have pinned those arms close to the dirt. I know a lot of growers are root obsessed. I am not lol. But the pic clearly demonstrates how those low branches equate to more roots.

IMG_0688.jpeg

Anyhoo thanks for asking how I train. It made me feel good to share my technique.

I’ll be watching.
I like the song! :)

Hey Black!

Lolling.

IMG_0687.jpeg

IMG_0688.jpeg

I’ll be watching.
How far along are your plants when take cuttings and what is your strike rate for roots compared to taking the clones in veg?

The @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro may be a bit unbalanced. One of my clones is trying to outpace the other! 😁

FF clones 11-6-23 soil 26.jpg

PEACE

Back
Top Bottom