Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

This is the recipe I started with (from @Carcass):
You'll need:
1 pkg sugar free jello mix (0.6 oz size)
1pkg regular (with sugar) jello mix (3 oz size)
2 packets plain gelatin
1/4 cup light corn syrup
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup infused oil

Put all the dry ingredients in a pan, add the water and corn syrup.

Heat it on medium heat,stirring constantly,till it just starts to boil around the edges.

All the powdered stuff should be well dissolved before adding the oil...

Add the oil and keep stirring till it just starts to boil again,then remove from the heat.

At this point,you're gonna say "this shit aint working-the oil is just floating on top"

So, to remedy this, you keep stirring while the mixture cools just a little- as it cools it will thicken up a bit,
and the oil will start to mix in- this is what you want.
Once all the oil is mixed in, it's time to make some gummies...

Now, you need to hurry just a little so it doesn't set up before you get it into the molds.

Pour the mix into a squirt bottle (put a glove on,it's hot) , fill your gummy molds,and stick them in the freezer.

So that's where I started. My gummies knock people on their asses.
I infuse my oil (coconut) in the MB @190 for 8 hours, twice, after decarbing. I use 2 oz of flower to 2 cups C.O.
I have no problem getting every drop of medicine out of that weed.
A few times ago, I accidentally doubled the corn syrup and water, and the recipe came out fine (lots more slightly weaker gummies lol) and they are easier to get out of the molds. This recipe nets me about 250-300 small gummies (bears) but I do like bigger ones (leaves and squares)
Here you go Bluter. I’ve used this recipe to make gummies with olive oil, coconut oil, and also alcohol tincture. The alcohol tincture is a little stronger than the oils (to me anyway) so I flip the water and infused oil amounts (1/4 c of tincture and 1/2 c of water) and it works well. I’ve also used 2 packs of regular jello (3 oz size) and it works just fine. I believe @Carcass has also mentioned that you can substitute liquor for the water if you want to change the flavor up. Like @Justin Goody I infuse everything at least 2 times and occasionally 3 times if I’m being weird… :cheesygrinsmiley:

That gummy recipe is fantastic! What did you use as your base (olive oil, coconut oil, alcohol)?
Coconut oil. And Welch's grape gelatin!

I had a bubblegum bud gifted one time and thought it was incredibly fun to get double bubble taste! Good luck!
Did it really taste like bubblegum Stone?

Here you go Bluter. I’ve used this recipe to make gummies with olive oil, coconut oil, and also alcohol tincture. The alcohol tincture is a little stronger than the oils (to me anyway) so I flip the water and infused oil amounts (1/4 c of tincture and 1/2 c of water) and it works well. I’ve also used 2 packs of regular jello (3 oz size) and it works just fine. I believe @Carcass has also mentioned that you can substitute liquor for the water if you want to change the flavor up. Like @Justin Goody I infuse everything at least 2 times and occasionally 3 times if I’m being weird… :cheesygrinsmiley:

sweet thanks. i usually do instant oil infusions. i double infuse as well.

See Justin's reply.

thanks for the call in.
you haven't got a journal nod yet ? i thought there was more letters.

careful with that pallet on the floor of the new 5 x 5. they can wear holes.

i like to put something a little more solid down for a floor. the reflective floor doesn't do dick for the plants, they actually don't like light reflected on the underside of the leaf. don't worry bout changing it up. it's a good investment, make it last. :)

Hello growers.

I got the training done on the Fast kids (well, 3 of the 4). As @InTheShed pointed out a few days back, the Bruce Banner looked like she was ready to fight.

Well, ready she was. And she mostly won. I got one of her branches bent down but she would not relent on another. Rather than break her, which I suspected I would do, I left her alone. The other 3 plants got the treatment though. (BB rear left)
FAST 7-20-21 D54.jpg

Shortly after this, I made a distressing discovery in my other tent (the subject of my other journal). The dreaded spider mites are at it again in there. (If you want, you can read about this here.)

I reasoned that going forward if I were to have any chance of spotting the mites early on I'm going to need need less plant to examine.

So the 3 Fast kids that did get trained got stripped down to practically nothing. They all now look like this one (Critical Poison).

Fast CP 7-22-21 D56.jpg

Well, actually they don't all look like this one. The Bubblegum #1 has only three branches. This happened because I was doing this clean-up while watching the Nats and Marlins tied 1-1 in the 8th inning. Something in the game diverted my attention and I snipped a complete branch off the BG #1 when I thought I was cutting a side branch (Doh!) It's back left in this pic:

Fast II 7-22-21 D56.jpg

If it seems that I may be going off the deep end, you are quite perceptive. I'm bugging out!

(And the Nats lost 3-1 on two runs by the Marlins in the 10th inning.)

Peace.

GDB I used the PC with the 209 the first time on them mites InTheShed spotted them on the dosidos grow . Gone in five days . The 00 grow I didn’t get as lucky I ran out of 209 & PC on the dosidos and made the mistake of not ordering more ! You should have seen the bugs in the wash ! I need to get more the new grow room has fungus gnats galore.

GDB I used the PC with the 209 the first time on them mites InTheShed spotted them on the dosidos grow . Gone in five days . The 00 grow I didn’t get as lucky I ran out of 209 & PC on the dosidos and made the mistake of not ordering more ! You should have seen the bugs in the wash ! I need to get more the new grow room has fungus gnats galore.
What is PC?

PC
Organic Pesticide
Dehydrates insect larvae & their eggs causing them to dehydrate and die.
Spray on leaves
@Sierra Natural Science
Just ordered the SNS 217 for spider mites with more 209 & PC

Nice trim, and you don't need to make excuses if you want to try a tri-line! We're okay with whatever structure you want. :high-five:

Sorry about the Nats...still better than gNats though.
PC
Organic Pesticide
Dehydrates insect larvae & their eggs causing them to dehydrate and die.
Spray on leaves
@Sierra Natural Science
Just ordered the SNS 217 for spider mites with more 209 & PC
I'm glad that 209 worked for you! Did you spray it every day? I just posted about the confusing differences between 209 and 217 in GDB's other thread here.

Sorry to hear about the mites, GDB!
stripped down to practically nothing.
They should be a lot easier to spot, and hopefully annihilate- nowhere to hide now... :goodjob:

Nice trim, and you don't need to make excuses if you want to try a tri-line! We're okay with whatever structure you want. :high-five:

Sorry about the Nats...still better than gNats though.

I'm glad that 209 worked for you! Did you spray it every day? I just posted about the confusing differences between 209 and 217 in GDB's other thread here.
I sprayed the 209 for three days then the pc with it for two more days top and bottom leaves . It was the 4 dosidos you help catch early. Day5&6 no bugs of any kind so every three days I kept using it switching the two products out . And yes I had my hemostats plucking the little bastards after I sprayed . I’m having to wait on my order so I’m gonna use momma’s skeeter dunk water for her ivy’s. Thanks @Carcass never a gnat anymore in mama’s plants . So I dropped the gallon buckets in the dunk bucket till it had totally soaked the potting mix . I expect not to see a fungus gnat in the morning. Sorry to change the subject but it worked so well.

Hello growers.

The Clone Trio seems to like their new pots and the new elbow room in the 5x5. And it doesn't hurt that they're now sitting under the @NextLight Mega.

They seem to be growing quickly since being moved.

I'm not going to let them just go, go, go. I don't feel like messing with any big plants so I'll probably flip these within a week or two.

Clone Trio 7-23-21.jpg

BTW, I call these the Clone Trio because I'm unsure of exactly what they are. It's either 2 C Bananas and 1 Godfather OG or it's 1CB and 2 GOGs. I did a lousy job tagging the cuttings (lousy meaning I forgot to do it). I took 4 cuttings of each plant, 2 didn't live and I gave three of them away. I think I gave away 2 of one and 1 of the other, at least that is my hope. If not, then I could have 3 each of the same plant (one or the other). Sheesh!

Peace.

BTW, I call these the Clone Trio because I'm unsure of exactly what they are. It's either 2 C Bananas and 1 Godfather OG or it's 1CB and 2 GOGs. I did a lousy job tagging the cuttings (lousy meaning I forgot to do it). I took 4 cuttings of each plant, 2 didn't live and I gave three of them away. I think I gave away 2 of one and 1 of the other, at least that is my hope. If not, then I could have 3 each of the same plant (one or the other). Sheesh!
LOL! Benz Diesel in action. Hopefully you will be able to tell once they're in flower. Also, more room on the diagonal!

LOL! Benz Diesel in action. Hopefully you will be able to tell once they're in flower. Also, more room on the diagonal!
IKR, and I can't even get a tune-up.

I will be able to tell in flower. Their buds don't look at all alike.

Back
Top Bottom