Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

If I was by Livingston I’d hit the stripers and blues below the dam and main lake .Too far for me Buchanan and Whitney are closer . Whitney the stripers are piled up in front of the dam but the weather has sucked here !

Let me know if you want to come to the beach, I have the gear, you would just need to bring some good bud! :)

If I was by Livingston I’d hit the stripers and blues below the dam and main lake .Too far for me Buchanan and Whitney are closer . Whitney the stripers are piled up in front of the dam but the weather has sucked here !

I have not fresh water fished in many years, but I remember fishing against the dam for cat's, the water at the base was very cold and produced some big cat's. Never caught the biggy but got a number of nice cat's.
Wow stoned I am, love cannabutter.
It was at Lake Buchanan!

I have fresh water fished in many years, but I remember fishing against the dam for cat's, the water at the base was very cold and produced some big cat's. Never caught the biggy but got a number of nice cat's.
We usually camped because it was so far away and then we took the boat . Every time we’d run up under the cable then cast as far in as we could and never knew which one you were gonna catch .

Dude...you’re pretty much set and ready to rock. I use the Dulytek 2x200 rolls at 160u. 120u will work just fine though. Kief or bubble will need the lower micron (25-45). I use Costco and Raw parchment but I want to try some slick paper or whatever it’s called. I think you’re good to go...how do you plan to consume?

Randomly selected pictures. Enjoy!

View media item 1748485

Awesome, glad to hear that. I just placed an order on DP website for the 12 ton with rosin filter mold pack combo #3. total was 586.80 dollars. Now i just have to wait for everything to arrive.

man your pictures are very nice and that rosin looks beautiful. Did you press it with flower as pictured or was it kief?

I'm fairly new to the rosin scene and i never made one before. A friend introduced me to concentrates and it was mostly the dab pens or 1 gram of anything from brown lookin shatter to diamonds from the dispensary. At first i liked it because of the convenience and I liked the variety of cartridges. The thing is at the time i was not aware of the difference between solvent and solvent free concentrates. Also I didn't know about the quality control issue on the cartridges that is being distributed across the country. Plus i didn't know that i could make my own solvent free rosin at a reasonable cost compared to other ways that cost a lot. I'm very excited to start making my own solvent free rosin and it will make me feel way better knowing exactly what i have.

your question about consumption - I think it's going to be any methods that i can try, experiment and learn about. So far I've got a dabpen and a glass rig with a quartz banger. I hear enails are a must have and i never used one before. Dabpress enails looks nice and when they come back in stock i might buy one. I have tried making edibles with cannabutter or coconut oil infused with cannabis. It didn't really work out for me and i think it could be better for me if it's done with rosin instead of flower. I'll see about that soon enough.

Have you made carts for pens with your rosin? I'm going to look into that for a bit and see if it's something i can do. If not, the pen might be headed for the trash bin. :)

I enjoy the effects of cannabis much more than I do alcohol.

Same here! I'm new to rosin world and right now it's a wonderful discovery for me :nomo: . I feel like im a sugared up child in the candy factory, all excited and can't wait.

Alcohol causes a lot of harm and a ton of problems... Sometime i still wonder why something harmful like that is legal and a wonder plant is not.

:passitleft:

man your pictures are very nice and that rosin looks beautiful. Did you press it with flower as pictured or was it kief?

Have you made carts for pens with your rosin?
That was from bud, bud. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I was making my own cartridges but I stopped when people started having problems...hey, does that lung thing have any correlation to COVID-19? Hmmm...what a coincidence. Anyway, I don’t make vape stuff any longer. I use a banger and dab rosin or a nectar collector, or capsules. Those are my main consumption methods, but more and more I like the capsules. Smoking is bad. Although, dabbing is a lot less harsh on my old lungs than bud, it’s still smoke in my lungs. I love it though...:headbanger:

I was making my own cartridges but I stopped when people started having problems...hey, does that lung thing have any correlation to COVID-19? Hmmm...what a coincidence. Anyway, I don’t make vape stuff any longer. I use a banger and dab rosin or a nectar collector, or capsules. Those are my main consumption methods, but more and more I like the capsules. Smoking is bad. Although, dabbing is a lot less harsh on my old lungs than bud, it’s still smoke in my lungs. I love it though...:headbanger:

I was wondering if the Covid was our Christmas present North Korea promised us :hmmmm:

T
I put this in my journal also, but figured I’d drop it here as well.
This is absolutely fascinating! My wife thinks it's nuts that I smoke before after & on long ones DURING the run! If I have a toke or 2 of Tangie before I go I typically tack on an extra couple miles & the pace increases! No Tangie after the run though! That stuff winds me up really tight with excess energy!

Oh you ain't kidding!!! I have about 2 weeks before my Chitral kush is ready to harvest! It would be GREAT to press as frosty as it looks!
Two weeks! Just in time. I love a good Kush and rarely grow any...I’m not real bright either...apparently. :rofl:

Thanks for posting the workout video info Grandpa! I lost about 30 lbs a few summers back just smoking and biking. Trying to get back into shape now though. I was going to the gym and inspired by a few or your workout related posts. Sort of fell into a slump with the gym closed. Need to get back into a routine hitting the rosin and then the weights! Stay high and healthy my friends!

Thanks for posting the workout video info Grandpa! I lost about 30 lbs a few summers back just smoking and biking. Trying to get back into shape now though. I was going to the gym and inspired by a few or your workout related posts. Sort of fell into a slump with the gym closed. Need to get back into a routine hitting the rosin and then the weights! Stay high and healthy my friends!
Awesome! My goal is to help old stoners get moving. :rofl: After open heart surgery I couldn’t fart without crying. Now I can rip one, and the only ones crying are those in the room...:laugh:

Today was sample day.
The jars have been in cure for about 4 weeks now so pulled out one of the Triple Cheese, rolled a couple of fatties and began cooking.
Potato Bread
20200423_191936 (2).jpg

About to swab with unsalted butter and give it test.

@Marzbadrock that looks insane! It has to be potent. WOW!

Hell yeah i agree with grandpa. Looks like you're in for a treat!

Man, i thought maybe it was kief pressed into rosin. It looks so beautiful! :circle-of-love:

Hmm that's too bad. what kind of problems? Is there a reason why you're not making vape stuff any more?
Me too, i know smoking in general is not good for us and i feel the same i love it. I enjoy smoking bud :blunt:and i'd pick it over alcohol any time.

Just found my next quarantine project!!!!

Heck yeah! :high-five: you and me both! What's your plan for the project?

Back
Top Bottom