Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

I keep my EVOO in the fridge after infusions. Seems to keep for a long time.

I do the same.

I enjoy the effects of cannabis much more than I do alcohol.

Me too! I quit alcohol many years ago. I didn’t have a problem...I got drunk...I fell down...no problem...

Vaping my own grown/freshly squeezed rosin has really helped me cut back on my drinking. I still have an occasional drink but I have greatly reduced the frequency and amount.

I wouldn't even know about dabpress if it wasn't for this journal. Thank you Grandpa and friends!:love:

Well
Lol I had my share of falling down. Quit in 2005 and haven’t Fallen since.

I am like my dad was, a happy drunk, LOL
Not really a drunk, only drank to get a happy buzz, no falling down, getting sick or any of that shit.
Normal consumption was, two to three beers, couple glasses of wine or a couple of cocktails. Never gotten abusive or mean. Now my mom was a heavy duty Alcoholic, drank from morning to early morning the next day, then get up the next morning and do the same. Guess that is why I controlled the amt I drank.
Did not drink in high school, had my first social drink with my dad my first leave home from the service. Even then I did not drink much, just an occasional beer. I took over my dads restaurant and bar when he had a heart attack and ran it till he was able to get back to work. I then moved to a town on the coast of Texas that had just passed liquor by the drink, you could go into a bar and by a drink, not just beer or wine and opened the first liquor by the drink bar in town. Did very well but was drinking too much so one day I just said fuckit I quit. Quit for about 20 years and did nothing but cannabis. Oh, after 3.5 yrs I sold it all, a long hair hippy living in a redneck world and move to Austin.
So I started back drinking in my late 40's and have drank in moderation since. Still ingest a shit load more cannabis than I drink.. LOL

I was a stone cold black out alcoholic, just glad I beat it when I did.
I had a similar problem. I couldn’t handle my liquor. I kept getting hurt. Couple shots and I would hit on someone’s wife...get punched in the face...wake up crying...alone... :rofl:

I was a stone cold black out alcoholic, just glad I beat it when I did.

I had a similar problem. I couldn’t handle my liquor. I kept getting hurt. Couple shots and I would hit on someone’s wife...get punched in the face...wake up crying...alone... :rofl:

Well like I said I took after my dad not my mom.
She was the meanest bitch you can imagine. My dad stayed with her for about 25 years, he was the stone for my older half brother and sister, and my younger "brother", who she had with another guy, but my dad loved him like his own.
I wish to fuck she had blacked out, she would attack me when I would come home from school, it got to the point that I would not come home until others were there and then i would go to my room and lock the door.
I have lived with this shit all my life, and not able to shake it. But I was able to counsel others who have gone through the same crap.
I just know that is not me and that make me the happiest Hippy you can imagine.

I have been inside to long, too much time to just think.
Gave up on the news which I was watch way too much, have begun walking daily, finely received some homemade mask from friends that are making them. I am taking a drive weekly around the county on nothing but back roads so I can just go slow and look that the beauty of spring.

We still get out daily but try to stay away from town. A cruise around the lake does wonders.

They open the beaches here this weekend, will not go on the weekend but you can bet y'rsweetass I will be there on Monday with 4 lines in the surf.

They open the beaches here this weekend, will not good on the weekend but you can bet y'rsweetass I will be there on Monday with 4 lines in the surf.
If I was by Livingston I’d hit the stripers and blues below the dam and main lake .Too far for me Buchanan and Whitney are closer . Whitney the stripers are piled up in front of the dam but the weather has sucked here !

Back
Top Bottom