Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Today was sample day.
The jars have been in cure for about 4 weeks now so pulled out one of the Triple Cheese, rolled a couple of fatties and began cooking.
Potato Bread
20200423_191936 (2).jpg

About to swab with unsalted butter and give it test.

mmhmm looks good man. too bad you're not my neighbor... i have the munchies right now

Heck yeah! :high-five: you and me both! What's your plan for the project?

I'm not sure yet... One thing I know for sure is my wife is NOT donating her hair straightener! Folks,... I thought I was gonna die!

Anyhow... I need to look around to see what I have & what I'll need. I think I have a small make shift press just need to figure out a stable heat source.

Nice press grandpa! I kind of wish i could do shop press with the 5.5x7 caged plates from DP similar to yours. I don't have the right place to put a big press and i think i'll be happy with what i'm getting 4x7 12 ton. Don't think i'll be missing out much on a slightly larger plates. Besides that its portable and it will sit somewhere on my desk.

Nice lighting setup on the press and i think that's pretty cool.

Nice press grandpa! I kind of wish i could do shop press with the 5.5x7 caged plates from DP similar to yours. I don't have the right place to put a big press and i think i'll be happy with what i'm getting 4x7 12 ton. Don't think i'll be missing out much on a slightly larger plates. Besides that its portable and it will sit somewhere on my desk.

Nice lighting setup on the press and i think that's pretty cool.
The 12 ton is more than enough and you will enjoy it immensely.

All good brotha! Hoping to get a centurion trimmer before next crop. Even if it only does 75% of the job.....75% less I gotta do!
You definitely need one of those industrial trimmers, with the nugs you grow.

You definitely need one of those industrial trimmers, with the nugs you grow.

I checked a bunch of videos on them, I'm pretty amazed with the centurion n about half the price as comparable ones on the market. They are spendy still at 4k! It'd pay for itself first crop though.

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! I got back into joints a little bit. White widow with some white widow rosin. I'd love to learn how to coat the paper. A bit rusty on my rolling and I need some better papers but she was tasty!

20200426_235234.jpg
20200426_235950.jpg

I wonder if he was able to walk after that amt of Rosin in one sitting. :)

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom