Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

I see no reason why not. So decarb rosin and mix with the cbd oil.
I think it’s worth a try . I don’t think I need to heat it to 240 degrees while I decarb like I do with my oil ?

I think it’s worth a try . I don’t think I need to heat it to 240 degrees while I decarb like I do with my oil ?
Depending on how much CBD oil you are using I would decarb the rosin (no need to decarb the CBD oil) but I might still let the mixture sit in a warm water bath (jar in water in crockpot is what I do on low for a while to mix). But even that might not be necessary if you are mixing the rosin in anyway. The warm water bath would be more important if you did this with your pucks and removed the plant material at the end.
Hope that made sense. :lot-o-toke:

Whoa I just priced mama’s cbd oil full spectrum 4850mg /50mg/mL . 100 mL is $439 damn I didn’t know she gave that much I think I’ll leave her alone . Thanks for the reply my 56 grams I made the rosin with only cost me $21 .

Whoa I just priced mama’s cbd oil full spectrum 4850mg /50mg/mL . 100 mL is $439 damn I didn’t know she gave that much I think I’ll leave her alone . Thanks for the reply my 56 grams I made the rosin with only cost me $21 .
I just got my Dr. Seedsman CBD seeds the other day so I can make both and blend as I see fit :yummy:

I just got my Dr. Seedsman CBD seeds the other day so I can make both and blend as I see fit :yummy:
I need to do the same I didn’t know what she was paying. It helps her so I’m not complaining but she has never told me how much she was paying! Worth growing it !

Hey Gramps I'm new to dabs just recently got me a press. How do you guys your buds into such nice blocks?

IMG_20200512_140706.jpg

Hey Gramps I'm new to dabs just recently got me a press. How do you guys your buds into such nice blocks?

IMG_20200512_140706.jpg
On top of my press is two types of puck makers .
B948AC5B-93E1-48EC-AE58-1CEF5FDA6D25.jpeg

On the amazon they have a ton of different types .

do you prefer to press buds or kief? after a couple grows i'm going to invest in a press and see what all the glory is about myself =D
Bud for me. It’s easy and readily available usually. Although, I’d love some kief too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hmm I should have my buddy squish like 3 grams for me today cause It would take forever on crutches alone lol.
If he is up to it that is

Yep, strained ankle and broken tibia fracture, doctors think 4-6 weeks to heal.
So a lot more of this in my future :roorrip::cough:
Recently with my little press, I’ve been squishing 1.5 g pucks at 180 for 12 and 1/2 minutes.
loving it so far. Sometimes 15 minutes if I’m patient enough;)
Should also not that even at 180 after being run for a while it rises to 194 maybe even higher.
Idk tested 194 once midway though a press, haven’t bothered testing the temp again.

Yep, strained ankle and broken tibia fracture, doctors think 4-6 weeks to heal.
So a lot more of this in my future :roorrip::cough:
Recently with my little press, I’ve been squishing 1.5 g pucks at 180 for 12 and 1/2 minutes.
loving it so far. Sometimes 15 minutes if I’m patient enough;)
Should also not that even at 180 after being run for a while it rises to 194 maybe even higher.
Idk tested 194 once midway though a press, haven’t bothered testing the temp again.
If you lived close to here the neighbor has three types of wheel chairs Regular, electrical and all terrain. They all get around over there nobodys left behind .
I haven’t pressed longer than 3 minutes, are you after the diamonds ? Northern Hydro was making them she sure had this figured out !

Back
Top Bottom