Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Squeezed some Six Shooter Auto. It is good! That is all…
:drool:

Well as usual my patience is not strong when it comes to buying stuff. :rolleyes:
I ordered the 6 ton Dabpress a few moments ago. I got stuck ordering from the link on our site, it showed there was a problem using my credit card. I have had that problem before ordering from overseas. Before I gave up, I used the Amazon site and the order went through just fine. Amazon knows me well. :oops:
I also ordered some tools and pads.
What I need to know now is what are good filter bags to use and what micron holes for herb. I understand the small holes are for hash, but there are several size holes in the 100s range. Also I haven't seen any of the vertical shaped bags yet, that seem to be in favor on here.

Also do I need a mold and is it prepared using the press or just C-clamped?

I am assuming any food grade parchment paper is okay?

Well as usual my patience is not strong when it comes to buying stuff. :rolleyes:
I ordered the 6 ton Dabpress a few moments ago. I got stuck ordering from the link on our site, it showed there was a problem using my credit card. I have had that problem before ordering from overseas. Before I gave up, I used the Amazon site and the order went through just fine. Amazon knows me well. :oops:
What I need to know now is what are good filter bags to use and what micron holes for herb. I understand the small holes are for hash, but there are several size holes in the 100s range. Also I haven't seen any of the vertical shaped bags yet, that seem to be in favor on here.

you need to buy a mold to make pucks.. to size to fit you filters..

i recommend the 2.5 x 4 rectangular mold and dab press filters 120 or 90 mircon

bench vice 4 tonn is handy for press mold closed cant be done on dab press..

i got cheap raw paper

if you still can, a few hundred more up grade , get a press with a gauge how much u press maybe also big plates for size..

love my 10 ton dab press very addictive rosin.... 5 x 3 plates vs 7 x4 maybe i should have gotten bigger plates..

for my personal use 5x 3 are great..

might be off on the sizes.. i cant remember mold might be 2x4 and the filters are 2.5 x4

go for the upgrade should be on amazon in the dabstore...

Congratulations! You can get everything from Amazon! That’s where I buy all my stuff.

I use 120-160 micron bags. 2x4 I believe. I prefer 160 micron but often use 120 also. I use slick parchment that comes in precut sheets. I also use a circular mold now but also have a rectangular one as well. I mostly use the round one for making pucks.

I squeezed this morning as a matter of fact… (all together now: “Of course you did Grandpa!”) :headbanger:

Wow!
I am excited about the rosin pressing. I ordered the Dabpress 2x4.5" 120 micron bags and a Dabpress cylinder mold to make the bottle style pucks.

The stated features of the bags, said that they could be cut in half for bottle style.
That would leave one half with two open ends, can the ends just be folded over and the bag inserted vertically in the press?

Congratulations! You can get everything from Amazon! That’s where I buy all my stuff.

I use 120-160 micron bags. 2x4 I believe. I prefer 160 micron but often use 120 also. I use slick parchment that comes in precut sheets. I also use a circular mold now but also have a rectangular one as well. I mostly use the round one for making pucks.

I squeezed this morning as a matter of fact… (all together now: “Of course you did Grandpa!”) :headbanger:

using the 2 x 4 mold and the 2 x 4.5 filter bags .. and stuffing up to 17 grams max sometimes... ive never ever had
a bag blow out or ripe.. think dab press is stopping the bags sales.. bummer

Looks like the pollen has been released. On the other hand you will get seeds. I had a Durban Poison hermi and I never knew it until I started finding seeds. I grew a plant from one of the seeds and it turned out normal. It would probably take several experiments to find out whether they are worth keeping or just asking for disappointment.

Looks like the pollen has been released. On the other hand you will get seeds. I had a Durban Poison hermi and I never knew it until I started finding seeds. I grew a plant from one of the seeds and it turned out normal. It would probably take several experiments to find out whether they are worth keeping or just asking for disappointment.
its in the garage.. waiting to be destroyed ..

That's tough.

just reviewing .. the hermie plant was in a super power growth in the last week or so..

went from second biggest plant to the same size as biggest very quick .. some genetic crap from the hermie?

back left plant is the hermie..

hoping the others are not hermie..

Back
Top Bottom