Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

I have to get a garden going. That looks so good. I'm not even sure I like flower anymore. :snowboating:
I’ve completely given up on flower. I only dab rosin or ingest edibles/capsules now. Mostly because of the taste and smell. My wife is a weed-smell-nazi. Rosin doesn’t make her freak so it makes my life a whole lot easier. :rofl: I have to keep my weed growing away from the house though...

Beautiful morning! Woke up early to about 3 inches of fresh snow. Did my walking on the treadmill with sets of 20 pushups every 10 minutes until I got to 100. Then I walked for another 30 minutes. Now I’m doing dabs. Aloha! :hookah:

Woke up late today (0800). I jumped on the treadmill and did my thing, then ate some eggs and now I’m getting ripped on rosin. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Damnit Jim! Someone keeps smoking all my rosin! WTF? I feel the need—the need to squish.

Greek dude with white hair. He liked ouzo.
Aristotles?
I’ve completely given up on flower. I only dab rosin or ingest edibles/capsules now. Mostly because of the taste and smell. My wife is a weed-smell-nazi. Rosin doesn’t make her freak so it makes my life a whole lot easier. :rofl: I have to keep my weed growing away from the house though...
Was going to ask you if you could even get high off flower with the rosin.

I still get high off green, but it tastes nasty to me now. I’m delicate. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I stayed up too late last night...playing with the wife. :theband:

I probably won’t get my workout done till later this afternoon. My insurance company is sending out a home inspector. Last time they did this my rates went up. I just don’t like strangers poking around in my house.

I still get high off green, but it tastes nasty to me now. I’m delicate. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I stayed up too late last night...playing with the wife. :theband:

I probably won’t get my workout done till later this afternoon. My insurance company is sending out a home inspector. Last time they did this my rates went up. I just don’t like strangers poking around in my house.
My insurance man came while we weren’t home at the time . The rotwallers has him pinned down between the storm door till we got home , about 4 hours he said . Needless to say dropped my liability and when I got rid of them only allowed us $50,000 liability at more than the price of $300,000 ! It’s a racket!

Inspector came and went. He only looked at the washing machine hoses and took pictures of the living room and electrical panel. That’s it. He also took pictures of my out-buildings, but he didn’t go in any of them. I’m sure they will attempt to raise my rates, but I’ll slap that on the ass when it happens.

I didn’t want to do my workout, but I dragged myself down there and did it anyway. I’m glad I did. Then I squished some Black Cherry Punch. I’m glad I did...

I'm not feeling the flower much myself since my experience. The taste alone is enough for me to go get a setup. :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom