Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Beast mode version today. I got my 10000 steps in early and then did an ab session. Not going to lie...I feel pretty darn good. I have no plans for the day, so it looks like dabs and couch surfing are what’s going down. I can afford to be a little lazy. :cheesygrinsmiley:

View media item 1739609

Happy New Year everyone! :party:

My wife and I went to bed right after midnight. I got up early and did my walking so I’m starting off the new year on the right foot. Tomorrow I’ll push the earth back on it’s axis so no worries. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I smoked a ton of rosin last night...

Happy New Year everyone! :party:

My wife and I went to bed right after midnight. I got up early and did my walking so I’m starting off the new year on the right foot. Tomorrow I’ll push the earth back on it’s axis so no worries. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I smoked a ton of rosin last night...

Happy New Year @Grandpa Tokin

The earth has, once again, been realigned. One of you guys may need to take over that task in the next few years so start doing your push-ups now. It’s not as easy as I make it look...

...but let’s face it...I make this shit look good! :hookah:

The earth has, once again, been realigned. One of you guys may need to take over that task in the next few years so start doing your push-ups now. It’s not as easy as I make it look...

...but let’s face it...I make this shit look good! :hookah:

It can be debated that Climate Change is at least a little bit your fault due to your allowing the earth to slip off it's axis and wobble out of orbit slightly. Juss sayin ... :lot-o-toke:

It can be debated that Climate Change is at least a little bit your fault due to your allowing the earth to slip off it's axis and wobble out of orbit slightly. Juss sayin ... :lot-o-toke:
Liberal tears started the whole thing. I’m just trying to hold it all together. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Beast mode bitch! 100 squats with a 10kg kettle bell. 100 body weight lunges. Walked for over 80 minutes. Trust me...not easy for an old dude who had a heart attack.

It’s funny...the more weight I lose, and the better physical condition I get into, the less I look like “the Rock” and the more I look like my grandpa. I remember him as a little, old, Greek dude with white hair. He liked ouzo. I indeed do look a lot like him. Whatever, I feel really good so I don’t care if I look like a little, old guy. Better than looking dead... :kisstwo:

View media item 1741094

You are an inspiration to us all! Especially now that we know that we'll end up looking like your grandpa Grandpa :).
Thanks! I’ll take that. He was an exceptionally handsome man... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'd lay the smack down on that...

flair.gif

Back
Top Bottom