Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Bread machine is fantastic for pizza dough

Great for bread too, just don't cooking the machine, do that in the oven

Bread machine?

Edit - n/m, I just Googled and found a bread maker. I still don't exactly know what it does yet, but I'll search it out.

learn how to make my own pizza dough
I highly recommend doing that Skybound, It not only tastes better, fresher and you don't have to add preservatives or any other of the many additives you get in factory foods.
My bread has flour salt and water with natural yeast, it's as basic as you can get.
Bread making isn't difficult at all, it just takes a little learning just like growing

I highly recommend doing that Skybound, It not only tastes better, fresher and you don't have to add preservatives or any other of the many additives you get in factory foods.
My bread has flour salt and water with natural yeast, it's as basic as you can get.
Bread making isn't difficult at all, it just takes a little learning just like growing

Yeah, I want to forget the first bricks that came out of the oven, while I learned.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is a new bread machine a good Christmas gift for a woman? Isn’t that in the same category as an iron? Asking for a friend... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Only if she asked for it as a Christmas gift. A better gift would be the bread machine, and an image of your friend in baker's gear with a note saying 'Fresh Bread for a Year, Baked by: Friend's Name.' A clumsy attempt or two will have your friend's wife taking over to save her kitchen. :rofl:

Only if she asked for it as a Christmas gift. A better gift would be the bread machine, and an image of your friend in baker's gear with a note saying 'Fresh Bread for a Year, Baked by: Friend's Name.' A clumsy attempt or two will have your friend's wife taking over to save her kitchen. :rofl:
Pro Tip

She definitely didn’t ask for a new one. I’m not falling for that.

My wife and I decided months ago that we wouldn’t get each other anything...what a dummy I am. I actually believed that until my daughter said, “you know you still have to get her something right?” What!? Anyway, I got it covered...last minute...as usual.

I actually had to mingle with mall-crawlers...yuck!

My wife and I decided months ago that we wouldn’t get each other anything...what a dummy I am. I actually believed that until my daughter said, “you know you still have to get her something right?” What!? Anyway, I got it covered...last minute...as usual.

It's bad enough at other times, but this time of year it's utter chaos.

Just wanted to swing through and wish you Happy Holidays. Hope the season is filled with love & family.
:green_heart:

From mine, to yours...
Merry Christmas
:passitleft:

(Sorry, it's a cut & paste, I've got 4 pages of ppl to catch up with)

Whew! Merry Christmas Brother

Back
Top Bottom