Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Glad your still kickin GT. Hows things treating you? What part of the world did you move to?

I haven't grown in over 2 years now, needed to use up my cured stock. I'm going to have to set up again soon as I am depleting what I grew previously.

I still have 3 - GG4 seeds left, most potent I've ever grown and compared pretty well to what you used to grow. If you need one shoot me a DM and I'll get one down to you.

Cheers GT....

Glad your still kickin GT. Hows things treating you? What part of the world did you move to?

I haven't grown in over 2 years now, needed to use up my cured stock. I'm going to have to set up again soon as I am depleting what I grew previously.

I still have 3 - GG4 seeds left, most potent I've ever grown and compared pretty well to what you used to grow. If you need one shoot me a DM and I'll get one down to you.

Cheers GT....

So glad you’re still around bud. I’m way down south in the sunshine state. I’m not sure what I’ll grow next, but probably stick with autos for a while.

So glad you’re still around bud. I’m way down south in the sunshine state. I’m not sure what I’ll grow next, but probably stick with autos for a while.
Didn’t kno u moved all the way down here it’s were I’m at that’s so awesome!!! U better do some fishing now !!

Didn’t kno u moved all the way down here it’s were I’m at that’s so awesome!!! U better do some fishing now !!
we definitely need to get together at some point. I’ll smoke your weed all day long…:rofl:

we definitely need to get together at some point. I’ll smoke your weed all day long…:rofl:
Man that sounds like a plan!!!! I’m right in the middle !!!!! Bout a hr from Tampa !!!

Pull day! I did 5 sets of inverted rows and bicep curls during my 5 mile hike this morning. My weight is holding steady even though more fat is coming off. That means I’m actually building muscle…even at my old age. Trust me…not an easy task. Anyway, I highly recommend getting off the couch if you are physically able to do so. Just walking around the block is a start and if you are consistent, your body will reward you…I promise!

Random weed photos for effect:

Back
Top Bottom