Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Gorgeous! :thumb:

Day 79 from seed!

Vanilla Latte Auto harvest day. Not the best I’ve had, but I’m not complaining. This little plant was a joy to grow and she gave me no problems whatsoever. I wish I had a whole garage full of them…I should get at least 2 zips out of her. There’s a lot of fluff and bottom stuff that I didn’t take care of. Newbie mistake. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Enjoy!

That's one fine "line" of plants Grandpa! :Rasta:

Awesome gramps…Soooooo what’s the verdict on the new buckets? Money well spent?
Excellent question! Yes, these buckets are fantastic for DWC. The little extra space for checking/drainage is perfect for how I like to grow. Anything that makes life a little easier is what I absolutely love. If I get a bigger tent for next time then I’ll definitely get more of these buckets. Well worth the cash in my humble opinion.

Day 80 from seed for the little Six Shooter. She’s starting to put on some stink and the buds, although small, are fatty and solid. they’re getting real thick and still pushing white pistols. I actually believe she will yield more than the bigger plant due to the density of the buds. When I ‘pinch and sniff’ I get a hint of when I was a kid…damn thing smells like the old Flintstones chewable vitamins…ewww! :slide:

Back
Top Bottom