Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Congrats on the takedown, GrandpaT!

I love the structure you achieved on the plant! Plant art. :bravo:

I can’t wait to be honest. It’s been a long year of not growing.
Been 2 years for me, yet here we are eh.
Took me that long to use up the stock I had cured.
White Widow X Gorilla Glue #4. I'm going to top this twice then root four clones and set up the RDWC again.
Mar 11 1.jpg

Congrats on the harvest GrandapaT. Nice chunky buds. Enjoy!

Been 2 years for me, yet here we are eh.
Took me that long to use up the stock I had cured.
White Widow X Gorilla Glue #4. I'm going to top this twice then root four clones and set up the RDWC again.
Mar 11 1.jpg
Can’t wait to see you do it again brother!

Can’t wait to see you do it again brother!
I'll start a journal in a month or so when the RDWC is up and running with 4 clones. Meantime, I'll just hound you for a bit.
I did however manage to get my tent set up again today. Kind of feeling the growing bug again.
mar14.jpg

Tell me more please!
Ok, if you put some rosin in a small closed container and warm it to 150F for 24 to 48 hours, (I've only done 24) then suck it up in a warmed heavyish glass syringe, inject into the right carts, (ispire X carts 0.5ml seems best and no other) then soak that for 5 minutes in 150F and top off. Done!
I use the sous vide mode on my instant pot for the 24 hour soak, and I warm the tools and carts in a countertop oven. Keeping the tools and carts warm is to keep the rorin warm and flowing. I haven't made a detailed tutorial yet. Getting it into a cart isn't hard but it's a little like a monkey effin a football. I need a camera person to get it. There's a vis out there. That's how I learned about it. Search for "Low temp solventless".You should find Low temp Plates. com. That's the vid. It's almost too simple and easy but it's true. I had issues with other carts and batteries. The combo in my post earlier is the magic!

I made 3 runs and this stuff is wonderful! This is portable and low smelling too! I know you're an outdoors person.

Ok, if you put some rosin in a small closed container and warm it to 150F for 24 to 48 hours, (I've only done 24) then suck it up in a warmed heavyish glass syringe, inject into the right carts, (ispire X carts 0.5ml seems best and no other) then soak that for 5 minutes in 150F and top off. Done!
I use the sous vide mode on my instant pot for the 24 hour soak, and I warm the tools and carts in a countertop oven. Keeping the tools and carts warm is to keep the rorin warm and flowing. I haven't made a detailed tutorial yet. Getting it into a cart isn't hard but it's a little like a monkey effin a football. I need a camera person to get it. There's a vis out there. That's how I learned about it. Search for "Low temp solventless".You should find Low temp Plates. com. That's the vid. It's almost too simple and easy but it's true. I had issues with other carts and batteries. The combo in my post earlier is the magic!

I made 3 runs and this stuff is wonderful! This is portable and low smelling too! I know you're an outdoors person.
This is awesome bud! I’m definitely giving it a try.

Dang…I just noticed the hair in the last picture. Ewwww! I probably smoked it…the real problem is I know it’s not my hair because I don’t have any. I basically look like this guy: :nerd-with-glasses:

It wouldn’t be a problem, if I had hair, because I know it would be made of mostly THC. :headbanger:

Oh well, it’s not the first time I had a hair in my shite…probably not the last. Think about that stoners! :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom