Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Congrats on the amazing harvest Grandpa! Hard to believe we'll have no live plants here until fall...I guess we'll just have to drool over squishes and hair. :)
There will be a lot of squishing going on.

Dang…I just noticed the hair in the last picture. Ewwww! I probably smoked it…the real problem is I know it’s not my hair because I don’t have any. I basically look like this guy: :nerd-with-glasses:

It wouldn’t be a problem, if I had hair, because I know it would be made of mostly THC. :headbanger:

Oh well, it’s not the first time I had a hair in my shite…probably not the last. Think about that stoners! :ciao:
Hairy Pot(ter)! (sorry)

Going to the beach to surf for a few days.
:hmmmm: Brings back memories of taking a header off a surf board into the sand at Daytona Beach, wiped the skin off my head and gave me a concussion. I was down for the rest of that vacation. :thedoubletake:

Looks mighty yummy, but what in the hell is that apparatus in the first picture?
It’s called a Nectar Collector. Heat the glass tip and suck the rosin up like a straw…works really well.

not much exercise motivation from you lately grampa, are you slacking :hmmmm: or what? How was the surf? Mighty nice looking resin:drool:
Sorry about that. I’m still on the PT trail. I did 100 bodyweight squats on my 5 mile journey this morning.

The surfing was another story. I forgot my leash…made me paranoid about losing my board, and it’s a long swim for an old dude. However, I managed to get out there, catch 3 waves, and not die. I was wiped though. Felt like I did a full upper body workout with heavy weights. I remembered almost everything…except how hard it is to dip through the waves and continue paddling. Oh well, next time I’ll catch 4.

50 inverted rows on the rings, 100 curls, and 100 lateral raises during my leisurely stroll this fine morning. The weather is insane nice right now. Might go to the pool later today or tomorrow. I’m expecting some things in the mail and if they show up, then I’m going to attempt to make some rosin carts. :reading420magazine:

Get off the couch!

50 inverted rows on the rings, 100 curls, and 100 lateral raises during my leisurely stroll this fine morning. The weather is insane nice right now.

Get off the couch!
You'll be doing laps inside around the kitchen table holding the air conditioner in front of you come July.:cool::cool:

Back
Top Bottom