Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Do wash for longer when it's pucks to allow the ethanol to work its way into the area that's been compacted in the press?
It depends, but normally no. The everclear dissolves what’s left very quickly. The stuff will work like paint thinner…strip paint right off the wall.
:headbanger:

50 Dips + 50 seated, behind the neck presses = sore old dude… :cheesygrinsmiley:

I may need to take a break. My body is aching all over. That usually tells me I’ve been training hard and my body just needs a rest for a few days. I try not to overindulge with eating crap while I’m resting though. Still the hardest part of this whole thing is the eating clean part. Exercise gets easier, but eating clean takes serious discipline for me.

I’ll probably stay home and smoke some rosin…

Yesterday was a good day—I did 125 squats, 50 lunges, and 100 sit-ups during my 4.25 mile stroll around Del Boca Vista. This morning was even better! I managed to do 50 Dips, 50 behind-the-neck presses, and 60 lateral raises for mid delt. I feel pretty good…although, I’m probably going to need to get up earlier since it’s starting to get really HOT down here…:surf:

100 squats, 100 crunches, and 100 oblique crunches on each side during my slow stroll around the neighborhood. Then, I squeezed some Vanilla Latte. All-in-all, good day.

50 Dips + 50 seated, behind the neck presses = sore old dude… :cheesygrinsmiley:

I may need to take a break. My body is aching all over. That usually tells me I’ve been training hard and my body just needs a rest for a few days. I try not to overindulge with eating crap while I’m resting though. Still the hardest part of this whole thing is the eating clean part. Exercise gets easier, but eating clean takes serious discipline for me.

I’ll probably stay home and smoke some rosin…

Look up the book “Becoming A Supple Leopard”. Lots of good stuff to keep the body “aligned”. But then again a rosin session works too! Peace.

NTH

Today I’m feeling pretty good. I managed 125 squats (5 sets of 25), 100 crunches with legs up (5 sets of 20), and 200 oblique crunches (5 sets of 20 on each side). All while walking my walk and talking my talk… :headbanger:

I have an eye exam today…and i didn’t even study for it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Have a nice day!

Don't stare too hard at the chart it might light on fire brother :high-five: .

I had a good though much lighter morning.
~4 grams of Dos-si-do crushed fills 6, .5 ml carts. One of them I'm trying for a second run.
Jeez that is pretty! Do you have a ballpark figure on what it would cost to do what you are doing? All I have is the flower. No press or pen or anything. Just curious. Thanks in advance.

NTH

Jeez that is pretty! Do you have a ballpark figure on what it would cost to do what you are doing? All I have is the flower. No press or pen or anything. Just curious. Thanks in advance.

NTH
Oh boy, the press was 350.00 I think. That was the big investment. Next was the instant pot for the concentrate oven @ 150F. We had one in the house. I also use a countertop oven to warm all the tools and carts up in that we had too. So that leaves a glass Syringe 6 to 12.00 and carts are about 6 each and the good battery is 28 if I'm remembering right. Break out the calculator and... 44.00 plus the press is 394.00 if you have a way to make 150F for 24 to 48 hours. Less than the cost of an ounce at a weed store here if you look at it that way.

Back
Top Bottom