Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Oh boy, the press was 350.00 I think. That was the big investment. Next was the instant pot for the concentrate oven @ 150F. We had one in the house. I also use a countertop oven to warm all the tools and carts up in that we had too. So that leaves a glass Syringe 6 to 12.00 and carts are about 6 each and the good battery is 28 if I'm remembering right. Break out the calculator and... 44.00 plus the press is 394.00 if you have a way to make 150F for 24 to 48 hours. Less than the cost of an ounce at a weed store here if you look at it that way.
Thanks for that info. I was thinking it would be more. Cool and thanks again!

NTH

Oh boy, the press was 350.00 I think. That was the big investment. Next was the instant pot for the concentrate oven @ 150F. We had one in the house. I also use a countertop oven to warm all the tools and carts up in that we had too. So that leaves a glass Syringe 6 to 12.00 and carts are about 6 each and the good battery is 28 if I'm remembering right. Break out the calculator and... 44.00 plus the press is 394.00 if you have a way to make 150F for 24 to 48 hours. Less than the cost of an ounce at a weed store here if you look at it that way.

Hey Otter,

Just curious what type of container do you use to keep the rosin inside the instant pot?

Any outstanding taste? Some do some don't.
It’s pretty mellow but I’ve been hitting it all day…very nice indica body high mixed with my eyes wide shut and I’m not as think as you stoned I am…

It’s pretty mellow but I’ve been hitting it all day…very nice indica body high mixed with my eyes wide shut and I’m not as think as you stoned I am…
While you're out on your walks do you take a cart with you? A micro buzz if you will, helps me along the way in the yard work. I'm not able to get on a trail and toke, I have to drive home. I'm distracted enough straight driving :laugh: . Would love to though!

While you're out on your walks do you take a cart with you? A micro buzz if you will, helps me along the way in the yard work. I'm not able to get on a trail and toke, I have to drive home. I'm distracted enough straight driving :laugh: . Would love to though!
I normally do my physical stuff straight. Well, right after I wake up, so not really straight…:rofl:

Have no fear, yesterday I pushed the earth back onto it’s correct axis again. I need to do it every now and then so we don’t fly off into space at approximately 186,000 MPH… :cheesygrinsmiley: I also added seated Arnold presses, and seated front raises.

Today I did rows on the rings, seated dumbbell curls, and seated lateral raises while doing my walk around Del Boca Vista. The weather here is perfect at 8am for doing PT. It’s such a good feeling when it’s done for the day. :headbanger:

Nothing better, after a good sweat, than hitting some rosin. Have a good day!

:love:

My knees ache these days but I'm thinking it's the statin I'm on. I'd rather have high cholesterol!
Which statin? I take rosuvastatin for the rest of my life. Do you take a COQ10? It helps with the body aches caused by statins. That and rosin… :cheesygrinsmiley:

*Edit: …and, you definitely don’t want high cholesterol. That’s what led to my heart attack. It makes me happy though…that there are other old farts like me. :love:

Back
Top Bottom