Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

pH pen? Is this still boxed up somewhere?
full

:)

[yeah yeah no res separate buckets I know]

Lol - I have TWO 4” stones in mine and sometimes I think it still isn't enough!

They don’t need much, but I do like to see lots of bubbling.

pH pen? Is this still boxed up somewhere?
full

:)

[yeah yeah no res separate buckets I know]
Unfortunately, I gave everything away when I moved. I had to re-purchase almost all of it again. That makes the first one expensive, but pay for itself over time…LOL! I really missed growing though, more than I thought I would. It’s that zen thing… :meditate:

Day 42 Bucket changes. All is well. Temps are abnormally low here right now. Actually had to ad a heater to the garage. Only one or two nights. Anyway, pre-flowers are showing all over both plants. The Vanilla Latte is a delight to grow and look at. She has a very nice wide and open structure which I like. She also takes very well to DWC. I’ll definitely grow this one again. The Six Shooter seems to have a droopy look to her. It’s almost like she has a nute lock, but I don’t think that’s it because everything is so green and lush. Hopefully she’ll pull out of it. Both of them have lush root structure and look good.

Enjoy!

Only having two buckets in the 2x4 was a wise decision. Its gonna get crowded in there real soon.
I know right? I’m getting a little worried nonetheless. The humidity is ridiculous here. I ordered another fan to keep air moving as much as possible. I originally wanted to put three cultivars in there, but changed my mind at the last minute. Glad I did actually.

The one on the left might need a bit of a lift soon or it's liable to get buried by its tent-mate!
I think you’re right. I was thinking of putting up a trellis net, and lift the little one, but now I might just use yo-yos like I’ve done forever. Nevertheless, it appears she’ll need a high chair. :morenutes:

Day 45 Little one got a high chair. :kiss:

All is well it seems. No pests, growth is as expected, both are lush and appear very healthy. Both are drinking with PH either rising or staying close to the same as the night before. The Vanilla Latte (taller one) is drinking about 1/2 gal or maybe a little more now, each day. Her PH is staying normal for the most part. It travels upwards slightly which is perfect. The Six Shooter (little girl) got a lift towards the light and she’s drinking a little over 1/4 gal per day with PH going upwards as well, but in higher increments than the VL. Still it’s right on schedule in my professional opinion…LOL! Just kidding, I don’t know diddly…:theband:

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom