Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Man your's grow like mine in a dense bushy mess... LOL Do you strip them down before you flip them? I remember that AK48 that you were growing out and it was dense as well.

I’ll defoil considerably before they go into flower.

Ooh variety is the spice of life. Whatcha got?

I have some really good stuff. @Van Stank beans are at the top. I’d love something purple too. I’ll pull out my seeds and make a list.

I have some really good stuff. @Van Stank beans are at the top. I’d love something purple too. I’ll pull out my seeds and make a list.
I just started 8 new ones in my own garden gramps. 4 Stankberry and 4 DTFs. Its in the new journal (as a stand alone for SG) and in the perpetual but that one moves a bit fast for a lot of peeps. They are only a week old right now, but should start moving along real soon. You should swing by. Gonna keep that one more about the pictures and questions about the strains or growing than the we do on the perpetual so it should be more manageable.

I'm sure you do that's why I bothered to ask. Haha. Nice! That stankberry is an impressive specimen so far, that would be fun to see how yours shape up in the hydro.
I'm a sucker for purple, want to find me a grape soda flavored strain. I had some "da purpz" in college a few times that was amazing been hoping to stumble across it again.

I just started 8 new ones in my own garden gramps. 4 Stankberry and 4 DTFs. Its in the new journal (as a stand alone for SG) and in the perpetual but that one moves a bit fast for a lot of peeps. They are only a week old right now, but should start moving along real soon. You should swing by. Gonna keep that one more about the pictures and questions about the strains or growing than the we do on the perpetual so it should be more manageable.

I’ll pop over there. I really want to get a good Stankberry. I need some variety in my life...

I am hoping for one as well! So far all reports have been very positive from those that have grown and smoked it! The DTF is supposed to be a great Sativa as well....per @Chris Scorpio but its gonna be 130 or so days before I can attest to it.

Hope you find a winner brother! The smells are insane! Blueberry muffins I tell ya!

Health update:

I’m still hitting the fitness trail daily. 3 x per week lifting weights and 3 x per week doing 30 minutes of cardio on an elliptical. I’m getting closer and closer to actually enjoying punishing my body. Still using very light weights, but continue to increase almost weekly. I can see a difference in my appearance because of the fat loss, but more importantly I can feel a huge difference in my fitness level. For an old guy (who had a heart attack and quadruple bypass surgery) I’m feeling pretty lucky to be able to do what I’m doing. Total weight loss is somewhere in the neighborhood of 35 lbs. In April, after the surgery, my average resting heart rate (measured by a Fitbit) was 82 bpm. Currently, my average resting heart rate is 52 bpm. Now, that’s not all due to fitness level because of medications, but the doctors are extremely happy about it. That makes me happy too!

Naturally, the hardest part continues to be nutrition (at the beginning of this journey getting off the couch was the hardest part). Fortunately for me, my wife and I are taking this journey together. She’s awesome. Really awesome! Needless to say, we’re eating very healthy; coupled with the workouts, I can testify that it really makes a difference. It’s not easy, by any stretch of the imagination, but it works. Consistent determination is beginning to pay off. I look and feel better and that makes me smile.

Enjoy your day! I know I will.

Thanks Grandpa, your tales of workout are motivation for me, it's to easy to "not" make the effort but so important to make the effort.:Namaste:

I’m way over needing any other motivation to work out. Every time I look in the mirror and see the scar on my chest—made from a skill saw with a kerf the size of Saskatchewan—I know what needs to be done.

...but I could do some serious friggin damage to a doughnut right about now! “Lord, please deliver me from this evil!” :p

Back
Top Bottom