Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

re: Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & COBs

Nice pops really professional

Nah, but thank Jack. I like having only two plants in flower. Makes it easier.

Damn stank really hooked it up!! The DP and blueberry crosses should be fiiiyyyaa!

Sorry I missed your trellis question.... go for it, as you already have. Can't see how it would hurt your grow at all.

Hope your days going well. Enjoy the company this weekend grandpa!,

Thanks Dabs! I can’t wait to try some!

Looking Sweeeeeeeet.

Thanks JM!

I'm here Grandpa!

S’up shorti! So happy you’re here!

Nice update. I need to be better at keeping my mouth shut . Thanks for the reminder;) Looking vigorous Gramps! I'm just st hitting my first j of the day #afterworkdube #gingies I'm about to head into the forest . Stay tuned, were cleaning up the 2 big gals

Woohoo! Have fun newty. Oh, and you don’t need to keep your mouth shut at all in here. Specially not you!

If you don't win I can help you out with some stickers. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It took me all this time to make the connection and read your signature GT. :laughtwo: I'm reporting in and I'll do my best to be here regularly. How the hell do you get them that bushy? :thedoubletake:

No worries Sue! I’m just happy you’re here. I may take you up on the sticker though. :tokin:

Thanks everyone for making 420 a great place to be! Have a great evening.

re: Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & COBs

Way easier thats y I went one in hydro the rest soil less hassle last run broke my back checking 6 dwc ugh until I build a set up wen I redo my room with pluming it's just better for the back lol

re: Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

Nice bushes ya got goin on here gramps!! They are gonna be a massive load of buds when its finished! Nice haul there on the stank genetics.. those are gonna be some awesome seeds man. ...

Thanks toasty! I appreciate your comments. Good luck on MOTM bud. You deserve it!

Re: Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & COBs

Thanks a lot gramps.. we are really battling it out over there!! I am excited to see who wins! I feel like ive won with so many votes already.. feels good that people have my back so winning isnt everything here. Never had that sort of support in real life. Feels damn good!!!...

Amen Brother!

Hi GrandpaT, nice topping you can see the result from that for sure.

I was gonna say, if you have time while you're there, have you tried spreading those tips of your potential bud sites? If you do that daily you'll see a massive difference in your width. Hope that helps. The trellis will help get that light to penetrate your depth. Looks like all is well. :)

Stank Genetics lookin' great ;)

Some nice looking beans there Gramps, which strain are you going to run first?

Thanks so very much Stank. I’m thinking of dropping a couple Stankberry (ATFxBlueberry) for sure. Believe me, if I had the room, they’d all be soaking in water right now. :tokin:

Hi GrandpaT, nice topping you can see the result from that for sure.

I was gonna say, if you have time while you're there, have you tried spreading those tips of your potential bud sites? If you do that daily you'll see a massive difference in your width. Hope that helps. The trellis will help get that light to penetrate your depth. Looks like all is well. :)

Stank Genetics lookin' great ;)

Thanks G! I appreciate your help and wisdoms. I plan on getting them separated with the net. I need to get to that defoliation task too. I’m not too worried. Yet... :tokin:

hey GrandpaT, I just copied and pasted what I meant to say. Not sure I described this technique properly. Here you go...not that you don't have enough on your plate. :) Good read nonetheless...

LA's really quick guide to tip spreading for node stacking!

"Hey folks this is a simple one to say the least!

So were trying to get the most out of our gardens. So think about how to maximize every basic your using. This leads to my little trick of simply opening up the closed tip foliage of each colas site repeatedly by hand.

This process could be used at any point you want to stack nodes. Yet I use it when going vert for colas development.
I simply and gently open up the closed immature foliage that sit pointing vertically all closed up. The thinking behind this is simple. The plant will react to light hitting this young foliage, it then sends a message along the line for the plant to start generating the next node. (Were forcing early development)
This honestly works my friends and will give tighter node spacing for bigger better colas!

Just be careful not to rip a baby leaf off or get to heavy handed as heavy contact with the tip heart will slow growth!

Do it as often as you can. The more often the better results "

Woohoo! Probably call tomorrow day 1 flower.

D9A283CE-9336-4279-9167-82735125A7CB.jpeg

I like this shot:

9CE9BE7D-3555-451E-BD86-5606D1B361DD.jpeg

The left girl is popping up:

D13B4604-D422-426D-ACED-C954E146339D.jpeg

Thats going to make a really nice scrog. The Raspberry Cough is a great looking plant, I could see that on my seeds to buy list.

Thats going to make a really nice scrog. The Raspberry Cough is a great looking plant, I could see that on my seeds to buy list.

I don’t do Scrog like you do dawg... :tokin: I ran it early on when I was first starting to grow in soil. I think I uploaded an old video of it, let me see if I have the link:

[video=youtube_share;cOIJdVcKHU8]
[/video]

Nice pops will look really nice

Thanks Jack!

Back
Top Bottom