Graytail Goes LED - 810W Intelligent-Gro II w/ High Brix

A couple bovida packs will add the moisture back to anything that got to dried out. Give them a try if you want to revive it :)

Got one in every jar! :thumb:

And I'm still using the first ones from over a year ago. If they get dried out, you just soak 'em real well and seal 'em in a ziplock with spoonful of water, in a nice warm spot, and they'll plump right back up.

What plants? It must've been when I was away smokin' :tokin:

F'N A Cotton, F'N A!!:high-five:

plants look great GT!!!!:bravo:

im impressed to hear the soil has been able to carry you so well with such little feeds...Badass!

Always love your update brotheren :volcano-smiley:

Hell yeah :) I started clearing one of my spots today cause this winter will be through very soon. Been smokin' some good stuff lately from Cali, really liked Sour Diesel. And how's this Destroyer smokin' by the way? I don't think I ever read your smoke report on that one :tokin:

Hell yeah :) I started clearing one of my spots today cause this winter will be through very soon. Been smokin' some good stuff lately from Cali, really liked Sour Diesel. And how's this Destroyer smokin' by the way? I don't think I ever read your smoke report on that one :tokin:

/agreed

GT, put the pipe down long enough to tell us about that lovely Destroyer :rofl: I'm thinking it belongs on my next seed order from how yours looks :thumb:

GTs strain selections are compelling. Im jealous of Con. Winter here is just beginning to dig her frigid fingers into my parts

I tried to grab a single Destroyer and got F'd by Canadian Hemp Co. They are a fraudulent front stealing through deception.

It isn't an easy strain to track down. I will eventually run Destroyer.For now im working with Utopia Haze, another run of Carnival, and a Jackberry x Mad Scientist that was a freebie and looks very promising (pic below.)
1-12_JB_X_MS.jpg

F'N A Cotton, F'N A!!:high-five:

plants look great GT!!!!:bravo:

im impressed to hear the soil has been able to carry you so well with such little feeds...Badass!

Always love your update brotheren :volcano-smiley:

Thanks so much SGA! I like it better when things go well. :cheesygrinsmiley:

/agreed

GT, put the pipe down long enough to tell us about that lovely Destroyer :rofl: I'm thinking it belongs on my next seed order from how yours looks :thumb:

Heheh, I stumbled across a full jar of Carnival3 that I had forgotten about (*cough*loadie*cough*), so I've been getting reacquainted with her fine 18-brix self. Man, that's good pot! So, I need to start a day with some Destroyer fresh from the jar, for a good report - maybe tomorrow.

I've been following this journal for a while and don't know how I'm not subbed. Thanks for the grow log GT. BTW I'm loving the sativa collection.

Welcome aboard, Seph. I'm impressed with how many well-behaved frosty sativas I've been able to find. :high-five:

GTs strain selections are compelling. Im jealous of Con. Winter here is just beginning to dig her frigid fingers into my parts

I tried to grab a single Destroyer and got F'd by Canadian Hemp Co. They are a fraudulent front stealing through deception.

It isn't an easy strain to track down. I will eventually run Destroyer.For now im working with Utopia Haze, another run of Carnival, and a Jackberry x Mad Scientist that was a freebie and looks very promising (pic below.)

Why not Herbies? I've gotten all my beans from them, except for the very first ones - NL autos from Nirvana. Shipping is entirely discrete, and they're willing to be accountable for bad products.

I'm going to get pics today, so I hope to have an update after supper tonight. I have a Destroyer only two weeks into bloom that's looking pretty impressive already. :slide:

DSCN7030.JPG

Graytail, whats your carnivals' smell, taste and effect? :)

Ah, since I am currently firmly in its embrace, I can answer that. :laughtwo:

Back when I took my first samples, I described the aroma as raspberry diesel and that still holds pretty true. It's a fairly typical scent of fuelly lemon, but it has a soft edge to it with a vanilla sort of exhale, and the citrus has some woodsy taste that softens it to something like raspberry. When I open the moist jar now, in my very dry climate, I get a full pungent blast of ... hm ... buttery caramel hay ... ? Maybe I'm too loaded ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

:tokin:

The buzz is simply amazing to an adrenaline junkie like myself. :love: It's super buzzy. I mean, really really buzzy. :cheesygrinsmiley: It smokes like it's been lightly dusted with speed. :laughtwo: It's not what I would call sensual - not a strain I'd smoke listening to music, or for a long walk in the woods. I get fidgety when I'm smoking Carnival, and I go look for something to putter around with. And the stuff will kick your ass - very potent - one hit is impossible to dismiss. I loaded a bat, took the first hit, passed it to a fellow lifelong smoker. He finished it, I reloaded, he took the first hit and passed it back, and that was all he was good for - had to smoke by myself after that. :laughtwo: It's silly strong.

:blunt: :Namaste:

"Why not Herbies?" Is your Destroyer an auto?

I passed on Herbies because 5seeds is min for photo fems and the price is about 100$

Nooooo!

Herbies pick n mix. Single seeds. I've never bought more than 2 of anything. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Mine is simply Cannabiogen's Destroyer fem. I jus' bought one and this is what I got.

Take a look at Desfran, too. :thumb:

I rotate my girls 1/4 turn every 3 hours. I just don't sleep... lol. I also check and adjust the lights daily. I don't really watch TV anymore, too busy having fun with my garden. I use HPS, MH and HO UVB t-5's too. I rotate more often because the UVB is invisible but still intense, plus it's the money maker. I love uniform buds and rotating is the way, along with topping and tying down for me.

Wow Gray. So impressed with how your turned around Blue Blood. other plants forgotten :Namaste: And awesome grapefruit buds and bovida re-moisturing tip. I was throwing the dry ones out! :wood: I'm glad I still have about 10 :) - always a worthy stop to come by your journal. Thanks for sharing!:love:

Back
Top Bottom