Graytail Goes LED - 810W Intelligent-Gro II w/ High Brix

Indeed! Utopia Haze high on my end. :slide:

What's your choice this morning? :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm mulling over the idea of rousting my lazy ass and getting some pics for an update. But my lazy ass is strong-willed ... dunno ... :straightface: ... might just take a snooze instead. It's cold (4 degrees) and breezy outside, and warm and snug inside - a perfect day for a grateful cozy nap ...

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Maybe I'll consult with Destroyer - see what she thinks. And Carnival. Wait! - aha!, I'll check out the newly jarred Grapefruit.

:rollit:

Sounds like my kinda day, wanna trade... :)

Enjoy!

We need an update :) I think no update tells how good the meds :volcano-smiley::cheer::Namaste::peace::high-five:

I wish I had some of Gray's meds....:yummy:....:circle-of-love:

Sounds like my kinda day, wanna trade... :)

Enjoy!

Apparently he choose the nap....:sleep:.....:circle-of-love:

Or he smoked to much and the nap chose him, either way sounds like a good day to me :)

High Gray :)

:laughtwo:

Ya ...

LOL, well apparently the Grapefruit went amber on me. Whew - sucker's got a kick to it! :straightface: I don't remember much after I posted. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Today I get to sample Buddha Haze - should be dry enough ... :blunt:

:laughtwo:

Ya ...

LOL, well apparently the Grapefruit went amber on me. Whew - sucker's got a kick to it! :straightface: I don't remember much after I posted. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Today I get to sample Buddha Haze - should be dry enough ... :blunt:

HAHAHa:laughtwo::smokin::tokin: Well good morning Gray!

Good luck with the Buddha Haze, may the force be with you:roorrip:

LOL! Yeah, somebody's gotta step up and do the hands-on work. :laughtwo:

Finally, an update! It's been two weeks - sorry folks. ;)

All the sick girls have been harvested and jarred and yielded very poorly. I got 17 grams from Carnival, 25 from Grapefruit3 and 17 from Buddha Haze. The smoke from Carnival is almost as good as it should be, but Grapefruit went all couchy on me and Buddha Haze doesn't impress me much so far. Let's pretend I didn't grow those three, ok? What sick ugly plants? - I don't remember those. :cheesygrinsmiley: The next ones are more up to my par ...

I haven't been taking brix readings from the crappy plants because ... what would be the point. So today I took samples from the four new blooming girls and wow, I got two at the top of the scale at 18-20, from UH1 and Dest1! I took repeated samples from multiple leaves, and they're accurate readings. Both were potted into third run soil, both are deep green, and both look fairly healthy. :yahoo:

Here's Blue Blood, coming along nicely. In 7-10 days she should be ready for her Cat drench. She went through quite a lot as a youngster if y'all remember, so I'm really impressed that she's doing so well!

Blue Blood - 168 days old - 30 days 12/12 - 20 since pistils - brix 15/16
DSCN7001.JPG

DSCN7002.JPG

DSCN7003.JPG

DSCN7004.JPG

DSCN7005.JPG

And here's Utopia Haze1 in all her wild glory. :cheesygrinsmiley: This soil must be a little hot, because I can see some clawing. All it's had is alternating feedings and water, a few Destress sprayings and just one Brix.

UH1 - 162 days old - 32 days 12/12 - 20 since pistils - brix 18/20
DSCN7006.JPG

DSCN7007.JPG

DSCN70091.JPG

DSCN70111.JPG

DSCN70121.JPG

Nexus and Dest1 are both in third run soil and not doing as well - both have been yellowing - but Nexus has some impressive trich development for just 11 days. :slide: Dest1 got EWC a couple weeks ago and Nexus got a topdressing today, along with Blue Blood. I gave them both an extra unscheduled dose of Energy today.

Nexus - 124 days old - 22 days 12/12 - 11 since pistils - brix 12/12
DSCN6991.JPG

DSCN6992.JPG

DSCN6993.JPG

DSCN6994.JPG

DSCN6995.JPG

Dest1 - 122 days old - 19 days 12/12 - 8 since pistils - brix 18/20
DSCN6996.JPG

DSCN6997.JPG

DSCN6998.JPG

DSCN7000.JPG

I didn't bother dragging the veg girls out of the room, but I got some decent pics anyway ...

Dest2 - 122 days old
DSCN7013.JPG

DSCN7014.JPG

DSCN7015.JPG

Carn7 - 145 days old
DSCN7016.JPG

DSCN7017.JPG

DSCN7018.JPG

And some cuttings ...

DSCN7019.JPG

:blunt:

Thanks man. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I was surprised to get Blue Blood and UH1 out into real light and see how great they look. And those brix readings for Dest1 and UH1 are really encouraging - there's still sumpin magical goin' on in that old soil. :yahoo:

Well I would congratulate you on your harvest but since it didn't happen...:straightface:..... Great looking grow now....:circle-of-love:

Meh, it was embarrassing - mostly a relief. The Buddha started to hermie, so that ended that. :cheesygrinsmiley: It's kinda nice to have a kickass couchy Grapefruit, though. :laughtwo: That stuff turned my lights out!

I remembered that I took some pics of Grapefruit. :cheesygrinsmiley:

After the wash ...

DSCN6976.JPG

Dried ...

DSCN6985.JPG

Hey gt, looking healthy there, especially the U haze. Did you make any adjustments to the feeding routine when you observed clawing? I just dropped a UH plant into the flower room, space left by Sugar Punch. Any tips on keeping her happy appreciated.

I haven't made any changes yet - just checked to see what feedings it had. In the past 30 days, it's only had one Energy/Tea and one Trans/Tea, so the energy is coming from the third-run soil, which has who knows what in it now. :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm really startled at the brix reading. I even checked and recalibrated the refractometer - still couldn't get a reading under 18. That's a good pot o' soil. :laughtwo:

But this fluffy pheno of mine definitely doesn't need nitrogen. Don't plan on feeding it heavily unless it looks strong and stretchy like my first pheno. That one took nutes better.

Back
Top Bottom