Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

I have 4 big plants in bloom, starting with the latest Carnival.

Carnival - 41 days

This is DCPurple, the DevilsCarnival that selfed itself. Actually, it's the reveg of the previous one. It finishes with dark purple buds and green leaves and a heavy berry taste. Very presentable stuff.

I had a spare GojiPupil cut and vegged it forever, ending up with this nice symmetrical plant. :)

And Ima run YGriega again. :slide:

Here's what I have in veg at the moment, still recovering from my abuse.

Some cuts freshly rooting in soil

These are the seeds I soaked on 4-20, HashplantHaze x KaliChina and DC x Carnival.

Thanks for following along! :thanks::love:
I'm getting tired, just thinking about caring for all that !! Looking good Graytail !! As always ! The ones rooting in soil, is that 1st. run kit soil ? And how's that working ? :nomo::passitleft:

Goji is pretty indeed! Beautiful photos too :D Thanks Gray :smokin:

If I get the auto-exposure just right, under the fluorescent, I can get a nice bright sparkle without the flash. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Congrats on another mighty fine harvest! The pile of calyxes looks like some cartoon spermies, that one up top is trying to get away, maybe heading for an egg. :rofl:

Have a GrayT day!

:passitleft:

You gotta try it yourself! It's easy if you snip the nugs off the stems first. Then it's just a matter of stripping the pairs of calyxes. It's well worth it!

:ganjamon:

Killing it GT. Seriously impressive plants you have. I too have noticed differences in cuts even just from different soils and quantities of nutes. I too used to think cuts were exact copies but I've dropped this thinking. Close but not exact.

Thank ya, sir! :passitleft:

Looking good Gray:yummy:

Thanks! It turned out better than I feared - it got kinda crispy near the end.

Congrats on your harvest - those flowers look yummy!

I think terps are a little better this time. :bongrip: It's pretty pungent.

I'm getting tired, just thinking about caring for all that !! Looking good Graytail !! As always ! The ones rooting in soil, is that 1st. run kit soil ? And how's that working ? :nomo::passitleft:

Ya, I keep telling myself that I have to cut back, but there are too many strains yet to be explored. :laughtwo:

I snip them and drop 'em into a cup with an inch of water. Some weeks later, they usually have signs of roots if not genuine water roots. So I pop them into soil and they take, almost without fail. These had just been put into soil. I'm not very careful about my used soil - I often mix it into other batches - but this was used soil. I've only had an issue with seeds.

Heya Gray! That Goji is beautiful man. Looks so tasty. Hey I’ve just got an autoflower out of the ground in a three gallon container. Any tips on using the kit in a smaller than approved container?

Heya Gray! That Goji is beautiful man. Looks so tasty. Hey I’ve just got an autoflower out of the ground in a three gallon container. Any tips on using the kit in a smaller than approved container?

I really haven't noticed any remarkable difference. They'll go dry faster sometimes, but not always, so that's trickier - depends on plant/root size - more persnickety than large pots ...

In my garden, they've been marginally easier to grow in than my 6 gallon pots. :hmmmm: They don't fade as hard, for instance. Most of the small ones stay greener than the big ones. And they'll respond more quickly to a change in diet.

So far, I haven't seen a downside. :bongrip:

If I get the auto-exposure just right, under the fluorescent, I can get a nice bright sparkle without the flash. :cheesygrinsmiley:

You gotta try it yourself! It's easy if you snip the nugs off the stems first. Then it's just a matter of stripping the pairs of calyxes. It's well worth it!

:ganjamon:

Thank ya, sir! :passitleft:

Thanks! It turned out better than I feared - it got kinda crispy near the end.

I think terps are a little better this time. :bongrip: It's pretty pungent.

Ya, I keep telling myself that I have to cut back, but there are too many strains yet to be explored. :laughtwo:

I snip them and drop 'em into a cup with an inch of water. Some weeks later, they usually have signs of roots if not genuine water roots. So I pop them into soil and they take, almost without fail. These had just been put into soil. I'm not very careful about my used soil - I often mix it into other batches - but this was used soil. I've only had an issue with seeds.
I've tried that in the past, but never have one root, I'll try again. Other than In the aero cloner. I have stuck broken branches right into the soil, and get roots, but never in water. I usually use rockwool cubes. but now that I'm growing with Docs kit, some will say that hydro roots are not right for kit soil. I would think any root would adopt, but not according to some? I say, the jury is out on that one.

Over the years, I've rooting cuttings all sorts of ways. For years, I just dusted the stems with powder and stuck 'em in dirt and they rooted just fine. But that was in a specific, enclosed rooting box for large production. In an iffy environment, I don't do as well, straight into dirt. I think a few days in water, maybe a week, is beneficial - softens 'em up maybe? After that, it's just a matter of storage. I can try to root one and keep the others in water for another try. Meanwhile, they often grow roots or nubs in the water. Win win.

I see you grew a ghost train haze, was It a big plant or small? I've got 4 clones coming in about 10 days. they're saying 8 to 10 weeks, sound right ?? what page did you harvest the ghost train haze ?

Nope, not me. I want to grow one every time I see someone else's, but so far, no go. PotChimp has a couple ready for chop soon ...

High Gray
Nice Goji bush you ran there.
So many strains so little time eh?
Pics are beautiful.
Thanks for the fluoros / no flash pic tip.

Have a good day.
:passitleft:

Go to last page

Not sure why it's pasting like that but hit that link...

Back
Top Bottom