Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Very nice, Brother! :high-five:

I really like the structure on that plant! What size container did you grow her in? Is that a #7?

I'm pretty sure I have a Red Diesel seed, or two, floating around. :hmmmm: Waiting on the smoke report! ;)

This may be a winner, Krip. :thumb:

The early smoke is delicious - just what I wanted, a strong fuelly taste with a side of fruit. :slide: I've been smoking on it today and I'm impressed with the buzz, too. I was hoping for a bright clear high and so far, I haven't felt any fatigue from it.

So far, so good.

It's Cali Orange x NYCD. I was worried about the CaliOrange skunk influence, but it only shows up in the flavor I think, maybe the habit, too.

One downside is that it vegges very slowly. But if the next few days confirm the high, I'll run a 6 gallon one. This was a 3 gallon pot. I have one 90 days old in a 1 gallon pot - perfect to veg for a bigun.

Strong and high yielding strain with typical biodiesel smell. High is not exactly right up my alley, but it’ll do for less fussy smokers. I found it very similar to SLH.

That was Raspberry Diesel from Humboldt (cherry Afghan x Sour Diesel) that I ran before, and I thought it was thoroughly unremarkable. There wasn't really any diesel to it, for one thing, nor cherry for that matter. :straightface: Meh.

But this Red Diesel (Cali Orange Bud x NYCD) has some character to it. I wake n baked to it this morning, followed by a couple hits of Carnival, and it's not as potent - probably in the mid teens THC - but the flavor is great! I finally got me some fuggin Diesel! :slide::bongrip:

Do we have a nose-hit emoji? :hmmmm:

Not up your alley, Conradino? Do you look for a more dreamy high? What grabs you when the rush first clears? I need an underlying sense of energy - the feeling that something interesting is about to happen.

It’s a heady buzz, but there’s not much evolution factor in there... it’s flat in this aspect and it’s less euphoric than I’m used to in sativa department. Great for yield pumpers though and very easy to grow!

:high-five:

Besides rerunning the good stuff (Pupils, Carnival, BubbaHash, YGriega, etc), I have Acapulco Gold ready in a couple weeks, with HashplantHaze x KaliChina, Thai/Pan, Positronics Purple Haze and Doc Bud's Lemon Paki in veg.

:slide:

Is that Thai x Panama that you have coming up? I've got one halfway through flower. It's a beautiful plant, but be ready for stretch. Vertically and horizontally. If I let it, it would fill half of my 8x6 room and I'm running it in a 5 gallon.

Lemon Paki.... Lucky bastard.

:thumb:

I saw yours and it looks kinda scary, but mine doesn't have the super thin leaf blades yet - Ima hoping it'll behave itself. :straightface:

Here it is next to Destroyer, which is definitely a fluffy one.

Wish me luck. :bongrip:

I saw yours and it looks kinda scary, but mine doesn't have the super thin leaf blades yet - Ima hoping it'll behave itself. :straightface:

Here it is next to Destroyer, which is definitely a fluffy one.

Wish me luck. :bongrip:
I was looking back in my journal and couldn't find any pictures of mine when it was that small. I think mine was already showing skinny leaves at the point you're at. Mines a beast to handle, but if she smokes anything like I'm expecting, she'll be a cut I'm going to attempt to keep. She grows like crazy though. I have a cut that I could up-pot and throw into flower and the mother still has 6 weeks to go. There's some serious F1 vigour going on with this cross.
:passitleft:

They're all a little tall this cycle ... oops. :cheesygrinsmiley:
And mine are getting wider this cycle...
:yummy:

Sweet! I didn't know you popped the thai x Panama. I flipped mine a week and a half ago. I'd say I have a 50/50 pheno but we'll see, she's just now starting to stretch. I planned for it with some topping and training and I flipped her a little small after seeing Morglie's. I love that Thai Chi and it uses the same Thai that's in the Thai x Panama.
Congrats on the DB Paki clone too, I can't wait to flower that one out.

Congrats on the clone, man :)

Back
Top Bottom