Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

This is the next Destroyer, doing better than the last one, so far. I've been running RH in the 70s and temps in the 80s so she's been pretty happy - still has dry tips, but far more fans than last time in that very dry atmosphere.

Another Carnival. Lookin' great! :slide:

Another YGriega, also lookin great! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here's another UBHaze x GoldenTiger. She needed water worse than the others.

HashplantHaze x KaliChina. Nice and tame. I'm looking forward to this one - kinda exotic n stuff, yeah?

Another StarPupil. The leaves have the same deficiency that it had last time, too. What is this, guys? :hmmmm: It looks like calcium, but how?

Another GojiPupil, in better shape than its progenitor ...

And here's what I have in veg. The big one in the corner is a Canival that I've been just keeping for a mom. Time to chop her down down to size again. In front of her is a RedDiesel that I'm going to run in a big pot, and the yellow ones to the side are a StarPupil and a RedDiesel that I was keeping in cups - just upcanned them to 1s.

Next to them is a YGriega, Destroyer and AcapulcoGold in the back and LemonPaki, Thai x Panama and PurpleHaze in the front.

A cut of the latest DCF2, another shot of PurpleHaze, BubbaHash and a Destroyer cut.

And that's all, folks! :Namaste::ciao::bongrip:
Damn dude you have some delicious looking plants there. Do you have a spare house for all those plants? Awesome

Excellent update again Gray. Your Frankenstrain reminds me of Deadly Sativa in structure. I bet that is some great smoke. The hashplant haze x KC looks to be in stellar condition. I see you didn't top it, I hope it doesn't stretch out of the room on ya. The Destroyer looks like a handful too. I've tried to get a Destroyer up but so far both seeds have been eaten by the soil. I haven't had that happen with 2 seeds from the same pack in years.

Hey Gray, looking great in the garden as per usual! :bravo:
Every day I think that tomorrow will be the day I chop Y Griega, but it doesn't happen. :straightface:
She's playing games with you! :rofl: especially with the mother only going 81 days, that's funny.
full
Y Griega - 94 days
The Y Griega looks awesome, the last bud pic of her she sure looks like she wants to go another week or two - loads of fresh pistils!
And here are more pics of Acapulco Gold.
Wow, She's got one hell of a main cola! PHAT!
Loving all the variety Gray, you've sure got it going on there! :welldone:

Great updates Gray! Thanks, as always, for the eyecandies :popcorn:

:bravo:

It is the Goji Pupil catching my eye today - very pretty that one you have :yummy:

Too bad I can't mail a cut to you. It would fit your garden well.

... which reminds me ...:oops:

Everything’s looking good, you have some real monsters here :)

Ya, I let 'em get a little big this time. Oops. :cheesygrinsmiley: But I wanted to take advantage of this positive environment in the summer and fall.

Damn dude you have some delicious looking plants there. Do you have a spare house for all those plants? Awesome

Heheh, they all fit into a 4x4 room. :slide::Namaste:

Excellent update again Gray. Your Frankenstrain reminds me of Deadly Sativa in structure. I bet that is some great smoke. The hashplant haze x KC looks to be in stellar condition. I see you didn't top it, I hope it doesn't stretch out of the room on ya. The Destroyer looks like a handful too. I've tried to get a Destroyer up but so far both seeds have been eaten by the soil. I haven't had that happen with 2 seeds from the same pack in years.

Yeah, it's a crapshoot with that kind of gene mix, but it looks pretty good. I've been surprised at how consistent these UBH F1s have been - no weird phenos yet, always the same habit, similar happy high ...

I almost ran HH x KC in a big pot but decided to take a cut and run the first one naturally. For some reason, my instincts say it won't be a problem. Destroyer is definitely a handful! :laughtwo: This pheno really should be grown in its own environment. It has great production potential if you can get the atmosphere right. And the smoke is so ... pure! Refined. :love:

Awesome update as usual! That DC is one chunky monkey! :high-five:

:passitleft:

Thank ya, sir! :laughtwo: I sure didn't expect this! I think it has another week in it. :thumb:

:bongrip::passitleft: DCPxC was a male ... :rolleyes:

I'll pop another one soon. I may have a cut if you're interested.

Great update Gray. I see you have a lot going on ....your AG looks to have about 0% of the real AG in it...wat gives there eh? She does look very solid , for sure...:high-five:
Yes, your SP is hurting...wat run of soil is she in bud? That must be driving you mad...

This soil is mixed - probably 2 1/2 runs? But it doesn't affect the others - just Goji a little bit - so it has to be the StarPupil genes. Snake Oil? :hmmmm: I don't have any yet ...

Hey Gray, looking great in the garden as per usual! :bravo:

She's playing games with you! :rofl: especially with the mother only going 81 days, that's funny.

The Y Griega looks awesome, the last bud pic of her she sure looks like she wants to go another week or two - loads of fresh pistils!

Wow, She's got one hell of a main cola! PHAT!
Loving all the variety Gray, you've sure got it going on there! :welldone:

I think all the foxtailing is from higher temps in my room. I haven't been monitoring it closely, but I'm sure it hits high 80s during the day. And I've been letting the humidity run as high as it wants to. Some humid days after watering, the RH will hit the 80s. I lost a chunk of Kalashnikov's top from budrot, but I've been checking the others, including that dense Acapulco, and nothing else has a problem. I only need to get through another week or so ...

Gray ...busy guy,:passitleft:...i'm thinkin he still has a cupboard that needs fillin with jars...
:rofl:

I have 5 dozen quart jars and as of the moment, 5 of them are empty. :slide:

I think I'm gonna need more jars. :rolleyes: YGriega looks like at least three jars ... :hmmmm:

Ya,..the SP family is not very Homogeneous , that's for sure. By lookin at her, SO W/Brix is wat ide try with her. She could be looking so much better. Can't believe u let the RH climb so hi ...wat gives there. You got no De Huey..?
Ya , hi temps will cause more FTing for sure, mostly with multiple blooming strains/sativas.
FYI my temps approached mid 90's a few times with RH at between 40-60,..burnt some leaves for sure , but no bud rot issues, and bloom continued .:passitleft:

Yeah, but you know the problem with a dehuey - it heats everything up. I need lower temps more than I need lower RH. This room is off my basement rec room, and if I turn the dehuey on, the rec/TV room gets close to 80 on hot days, and that runs the room up to 90. So then, like you're thinking, I could put a small A/C in a basement window, but that dries the air out too, so gotta bump the room RH back up ... *sigh* Meh.

And that temp/RH chart always haunts me. We typically run our RH way too low for maximum plant health. In theory, the plants are stronger in high humidity. And I don't run indicas, which need thin dry air. Most of mine are sativa or sativa-heavy crosses.

So far, Ima get away with it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:bongrip:

I like... How been running during summer.. try get close to natural environment in my fake way, lol... higher rh healthier and I've found keeps any intersex away.. you noticed anything? ... no Indi Dom's during this time, the rot..

Ya...i get it. They do make heat. With mine ..i'm in a similar situation. Have my laundry room off the rec room off my workshop, so wat i do is point the hot end of the DeHuey into the laundry room . It's quite a distance from the GR , but manages to control the RH levels , right now , to a max of 55-60 in the whole basement. temps in rec rm are 65 -70, GR temps 75 -85 with no added AC. . Hi RH scares me too much...

I like... How been running during summer.. try get close to natural environment in my fake way, lol... higher rh healthier and I've found keeps any intersex away.. you noticed anything? ... no Indi Dom's during this time, the rot..

As a matter of fact, I was worried about the frankenstrain popping hermies, but no sign of it at all. I didn't know that it helps with hermies - interesting.

:thumb:

Ya...i get it. They do make heat. With mine ..i'm in a similar situation. Have my laundry room off the rec room off my workshop, so wat i do is point the hot end of the DeHuey into the laundry room . It's quite a distance from the GR , but manages to control the RH levels , right now , to a max of 55-60 in the whole basement. . Hi RH scares me too much...

I've definitely run it before, and I can point it at the stairs and run the heat up and out the door, but that only really works for short periods, and we've had weeks of high humidity this year. Next week looks like it'll dry off. Wouldn't ya know, that'll be while I'm chopping the dense ones - too late to help. :rolleyes:

My Star Pupil did the same thing. She always seemed to want more soil even when she wasn't root bound. I saw Mass Medical state that you should water her less frequently than you normally would. I did find that she would go days longer without losing any real weight in her pot. It was one of the reasons I stopped growing that cut. that and she vegged so sloooooowwwww. I have enough seeds that I think I can find a better, more vigorous example of her.

... :straightface: ... :nomo: ...

Sheesh, I gotta ask ...

Um ...

How come no one ever mentioned that Mueller is a vegetable? :hmmmm:

[Edit] ... merely a rhetorical/socratic question ... no need to answer. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Where's Berkeley man?
Always wanted to see your country, I think Berkeley has stopped me wanting too.

There's a Berkeley in America's own Oz, a land called California ...

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. :cheesygrinsmiley:

You mean 'person' behind the curtain :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom