Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

DeadlySativa is dried and jarred and yielded 51 grams, 1.80 ounces over 187 days = 0.273 grams per day. :cheesygrinsmiley: I delayed it in veg for about 2 weeks though.

I'm very satisfied - it's good stuff. :bongrip:

Mornin Gray....glad you like the DS.cheers

I like it more than I remembered! :slide: Thanks!

Of course, I also love fresh weed, so that's probably part of it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

And the Pupil line is pretty darned good, too. Now that I've had Star, I can feel the Nepal in the Goji. :bongrip: I like 'em both quite a lot. I'm going to try to keep GojiPupil, and I'll see about StarPupil after I've spent some time with it. I have a couple cuts of Star going.

I chopped DCPurple today. What a pain in the back that was! It's a reveg, so it was full of lower popcorn buds, and nice and leafy, too. :straightface: Took me three fookin hours! Ugh.

Hi Gray, I got a little behind. Deadly looks really dense and delicious. Congrats on the new harvests. Fresh herb is my fave as well! :high-five:

It was furiously pre-blooming in veg, but it ended up stretching and looks like it'll be a decent yield.
Could you elaborate on what “furiously pre-blooming in veg” means? I’m curious because my Durban cuts were throwing lots of little pre-flower pistils, which sounds a lot like what you suggest.
What’s the deal with these plants? Are they just a certain ‘age’ that flowering is the next logical step in their life to try and reproduce?

What’s the deal with these plants? Are they just a certain ‘age’ that flowering is the next logical step in their life to try and reproduce?

I think so. :hmmmm:

It's gotta be just another one of those recessive gene combos. When they're mature, they'll try to bloom. The problem is that growth will slow too. It doesn't completely stop, but no good happens while it sits in limbo either. I was relieved that mine stretched some anyway.

The previous cuts hadn't done it, so it caught me by surprise. My guess is that it's another example of epigenetics, where a new environment will trigger genes to turn on or off, causing the clone to grow differently from its mother. I have a Bubba Hash cut that decided narrower leaves were better in my environment, for instance. It's 3rd or 4th gen in my garden now.

:bongrip:

My guess is that it's another example of epigenetics, where a new environment will trigger genes to turn on or off, causing the clone to grow differently from its mother. I have a Bubba Hash cut that decided narrower leaves were better in my environment, for instance. It's 3rd or 4th gen in my garden now.

:bongrip:

That is crazy to watch. Did you go look at Morglie's pics of Bubba Hash? I'd swear it's a different cut but I know it isn't. It has adapted to all our soil and environment differently.

That's one of the reasons I grow so many different strains and keep the ones that seem to be on cruise control in my garden. I do the best I can with the environment but not all the strains perform as well as others. It's easier for me to find the ones that like my garden rather than keep adjusting it to suit a certain strain.

That is crazy to watch. Did you go look at Morglie's pics of Bubba Hash? I'd swear it's a different cut but I know it isn't. It has adapted to all our soil and environment differently.

That's one of the reasons I grow so many different strains and keep the ones that seem to be on cruise control in my garden. I do the best I can with the environment but not all the strains perform as well as others. It's easier for me to find the ones that like my garden rather than keep adjusting it to suit a certain strain.
Does you Killer A5 make a nice even canopy? I'm vegging out a clone off the one in flower and it makes the same perfect canopy by just bending it over.

Back
Top Bottom