Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Star Pupil is dried and jarred and yielded 40 grams, 1.41 ounces over 165 days = 0.242 grams per day. The metric isn't worth much though, when you stall plants in veg for a few extra weeks. :straightface: I'm actually happy about the yield - better than I thought it would be. And dense buds, too. I got the whole 40 grams into one quart jar.

:bongrip:

Feels good to fill up the pantry, doesn’t it Graytail? :battingeyelashes:

Star Pupil is one I’ve yet to try. What makes it worth growing, in your opinion?

For one thing, it's a pretty simple cross - Thai x Afghan. I already ran GojiPupil, which is Goji OG x StarPupil, and I like it. I was hoping Star would be clearer without the OG in it, and sure enough it is. :slide:

I've only been sampling for a day, but it's a nice bright high, definitely clearer than Goji, so ... winna winna, chicken dinna! :p

Duggan ran it first though, and I don't think he was terribly impressed. A couple other members have their harvests coming up soon, so there'll be some more opinions. It's heavily fruity, in the cherry/plum/grape range, and smells grrreat!

:):bongrip:

Thanks. Someday I’ll find myself in possession of some and can try myself. You know I’m a fan of the clear and soaring high.

This living strictly on edibles is tough. :laughtwo: Two Three more days and I have Carnival again. :slide:

Mornin Gray and friends. Good job with your lil Star Pupil Gray! Harvest buds look nice. Ya...i didn't think the SP was good enough tbh , for another run. Everyone is so horny for purple buds...i'm not quite understanding the fasination....The buzz from it was just OK....not very strong, not very tasty , and not a high yielder...but yup she gets purple alright. If that's wat ya want as a grower , then Star Pupil is for you. I just didn't think it was all that special, is all. Cheers eh.

I know what you mean Duggs. :)

But this one is pretty stinky, and it's a good high. And to be honest, with a few dozen jars full of other weeds, potency is becoming less important. :p It's like having another liqueur in the cabinet.

It'll be fun comparing it to DCPurple -similar buzzes.

Next up for chop - DeadlySativa, probably this week. :bongrip:

I took a bunch more pictures today, so here's another update for y'all. :)

I was going to chop DeadlySativa today, but she's foxtailing vigorously and the pot is still pretty heavy, so I'm going to let her go at least until the pot dries in a few days. I'm impressed with how fat it is.

I thought Bluniverse might be missing its color this round, but the pics show some. I haven't had the low temps I got during winter, so the color on all the current crop is a bit weak.

RedDiesel is still looking a bit ragged from letting it go dry, but things look pretty good otherwise. I'm thinking it's still 3-4 weeks from finish.

Kalashnikov finished stretching at just the right point and looks pretty darned good.

UBH x GT x KG got bigger than I had planned so I'm thinking of whacking off that apical leader ... :hmmmm:

I put this AcapulcoGold into bloom last week, along with a DevilsCarnival F2.

And I just put a BubbaHash into bloom today.

That's the small girls ... big'uns up next. :slide:

DCPurple reveg will be the first to finish in a couple weeks.

Then Carnival. I lost of lot of fans this time, but it doesn't seem to faze 'er. I like the long spears. :love:

GojiPupil is starting to fade, but I like the trich production so far.

Y Griega is looking particularly healthy. :)

I have some stuff in veg - two Carnivals on the left, a Destroyer in training, a mutant small UBH x GT in the back and a funky YGriega cut whose apicals shriveled up trying to root. Then it sprouted odd pre-leaves from the sides, and now looks like it's recovered. :slide:

Clones, top to bottom, left to right ...

GojiPupil, YGriega, YGriega, HashPlantHaze x KaliChina
StarPupil, StarPupil, DCPurple x Carnival,
RedDiesel, RedDiesel.

Gonna see if StarPupil wants to reveg ...

And here's a closeup of HH x KC.

That's all folks! :p ... now for a pipeful of StarPupil ... :bongrip:

:ciao:

Everything looks great, Brother! :high-five:

I hope that Star Pupil re-veges for you with those gorgeous flower! :goodluck:

Also, I see why the strain is called "Deadly Sativa" - the colas can be used as weapons to bludgeon someone to death! :rofl:

Beautiful update Gray. The spring weather has really boosted the health of your plants. The frost is always there but the leaves are staying green a lot longer now. I even see the shine coming back. I've kinda forgotten about the Deadly Sativa, I'll have to smoke that one again. I used some for oil mixed with the Cannatonic and got my best yield in a while. I got 9 grams of oil from about 1.75 oz of flower. I thought you'd kinda given up on the DS.

Back
Top Bottom