GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

Re: Grizzwalds - One Plant at a Time - Starting with Spiritual Punk - Coco/Perlite -

Ha ha.... How you going strykr, been a while... You got better roommates yet? Have you finished your grow ? I'll pop over soon.... Thanks for joining along mate...

Re: Grizzwalds - One Plant at a Time - Starting with Spiritual Punk - Coco/Perlite -

G'day all.... I go away every weekend to play 'sport' (bowls)....So girls get a good wetting Friday nights and watered again 4 hours before lights out Monday morning, now.... Swelling has started, I think I'll run nutes for another week then flush and plain water feed for either week or two, trich depending.. Every trich tells a story, lol...
image35084.jpg

image35085.jpg

image35086.jpg

Great pics GrizzWald.
Big thick colas covered in trics. How long you give her 2 or 3 weeks ?

Yeah 2-3 weeks... I'd say 2 but still 20% clear with no amber.. Breeder says 53 days... First time growing this strain..

(ELVIS VOICE)Aw baby you know how tuh make me weak in thuh knees . . . .

I'd say only about a week and a half left, not lookin' at trichs, juz-a look-n at-thuh flowers there

aw-huh. . .

EDIT: 'course, I ain't the last word on the subject, she is. Trust your own self and it'll all be alright. Look at your tells around you, what is she saying to you? Listen to HER, not me.

:rofl:

Yeah all good :) Today's day 48 ..I'm thinking it looks like around 62 days, she should be done....

53 day strain, and this is day 48... that's only 5 more days. Did you have some dehydration, or some bugs or something happen to slow things down? Lighting problems? Did I miss something? I admit, I have dyslexia so I kinda skimmed over the pages. If I read for too long things go all jumbly wumbly on me, and I get extremely pissed. I mean someone as intelligent as we are should be able to frikkin read, right? GUH!!

Anyway...

Jandre, yeah I slowed her development down couple weeks ago I was away for a week. No watering in that time. I just raised her medium ppm and flooded her before I left.. She was bone dry when I got back, but only suffered in development for couple of days, I'd say... This grow has just been as easy and doing what I wanted. It was going to be journalised for new growers to show how easy things can be.. But new growers aren't to interested or like all of us, like to do things their own way, so I just started the journal.. I been growing outdoors around 22 years, just a few plants for myself, more when I was younger. Indoors been at it the last 3-4 years, plant here and there for myself.. I've journaled this plant cause it's the first seed I've ever brought, lol. Grown other known genetics gifted from friends, but this is first stable. And It ends with a variegation.. I will write it all down at the end, lol...

They creating talk apps, nobody need to read nothing soon, lol....

Thanks Cajun.... Man how'd I lose your journal. I was there for the first 100, lol, then just as it gets interesting... Totally missed the tut, was she journaled or she recent? Anyways,I'll be over.... Hope your well mate....

Jandre, yeah I slowed her development down couple weeks ago I was away for a week. No watering in that time. I just raised her medium ppm and flooded her before I left.. She was bone dry when I got back, but only suffered in development for couple of days, I'd say... This grow has just been as easy and doing what I wanted. It was going to be journalised for new growers to show how easy things can be.. But new growers aren't to interested or like all of us, like to do things their own way, so I just started the journal.. I been growing outdoors around 22 years, just a few plants for myself, more when I was younger. Indoors been at it the last 3-4 years, plant here and there for myself.. I've journaled this plant cause it's the first seed I've ever brought, lol. Grown other known genetics gifted from friends, but this is first stable. And It ends with a variegation.. I will write it all down at the end, lol...

Cool, yeah, I just wondered where the lag came from... sorry to bust you out like that, lol.

Lol.... A site that has a description of seed and finder them, lol, has growers actually saying thiers went 62-69 days, only 3 reviews though, lol

Thanks camo..number 1... Well I got a few, lol... This spiritual punk almost, well was going to get tossed. The way the bubba took off during veg, this was going nowhere..Had i got the clones going from the bubba, this would have been thrown...I never knew about seed banks or genetics until looking around these site a few years ago lol... Seeds were a lot easier to find during early 90's (when I started smoking) and kinda disappeared from brought weed around 96. Always collected them, friends same, seeds were never a problem. 2-3 years ago (shite memory) I threw id say 100 away, just wouldn't germinate. Can still get them, but since being here and here is the only place I now share my grows with and I'd only done that sporadically, its better to talk about strains others can also enjoy.. I don't think there's any difference from a good bag seed, that came from good weed, to brought genetics.. to me, it's just being more social than growing bag seed, lol.... It is good being able to decide type genetics you want, if you didn't label your collected seeds...

Quick pic before work.. Hope you'll have a great day... Off to work, trying 14hours for next 3 days, 12 yesterday... Don't feel sorry, I'll be scratching myself over winter. Gotta take it when it's here, then relax...
image35102.jpg

Back
Top Bottom