GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

Re: Grizzwalds - One Plant at a Time - Starting with Spiritual Punk - Coco/Perlite -

Joke before work...frank goes to doctors to get tests done. They come back and the doctor has the hard time of telling him, make the most of tonight tomorrow, you've got 24hours to live, you have yellow 24.... Frank tells his wife. They decide to enjoy their last night with a meal and some games of bingo.. Frank wins the first game, $100 frank wins the next 2, $500. The last game, major prize, Bingo, frank wins that also.. As his collecting, the announcer says to frank, "in all my years, I've never seen anybody do that. You would have to be the luckiest person I've come across"
"Lucky" frank says " mate I've only got 24 hours left, I have yellow 24"
"Yellow 24" says the announcer, "you have also won the raffle"
Geez I love a bad joke.. Have a good day all..

Re: Grizzwalds - One Plant at a Time - Starting with Spiritual Punk - Coco/Perlite -

Beautiful Plant. Wingspan? Hell yea! :goodjob:

This is a seed I got off a plant I grew last year, sour blueberry.. Might not make it, as house needs to be valued, and I either buy off ex or sell. Who knows what future holds, so we'll see. She might just sign it over to me, lol... But I'll give sporadic updates, as there's a long time to go, 5 months at least, lol...
image35129.jpg
growing with some watermelons this year... Why not, lol...

Stage she's no monster bubblegum..She's exactly 2.3')x 1.6' I just put the tape on her, lol.. My next grow I do plan on growing a bigger plant, black domina x Jamaican dream, 'black dream'. Popped one few weeks ago but forgot about it, just popped another last night, which is still sitting at bottom of shot glass

Stage she's no monster bubblegum..She's exactly 2.3")x 1.6" I just put the tape on her, lol.. My next grow I do plan on growing a bigger plant, black domina x Jamaican dream, 'black dream'. Popped one few weeks ago but forgot about it, just popped another last night, which is still sitting at bottom of shot glass

Grizzy,
If you planning on growing a bigger plant, may i suggest you grow one or two autos beside your big plant photo grow. Set your lights at 18/6.
You wont miss the veg period cause the autos will keep you interested and busy in smoke while you begin flowering on your photo hefty gal. Worked out well for me. :smokin:

Been watching Atrain and yourself smash it with the autos.. One step ahead of Ya, ha ha.. I'm ordering this weekend, been getting emails, Black Friday or something. I don't know what it is but I'll take the sales, lol... Strain grew a white cheese that looked nice and that sour diesel I need to grow.. I never had any luck with autos, first plants I grew indoors, less than ounce a plant. 3 months for 105g, shattered, swore off them. But watching you guys with them has me interested again... Oh, never a shortage around here, well, hardly ever, lol, gotta make sure of that, lol..

:thumb:

Ahhh Grizz...You DID get that outside planter done! It looks great. And how nice of you to add everyones' favorite plant to the mix. :)
What is the breeder time frame for harvest on the Sour Blueberry?

I'm in the same thought process as you on the Autos, I had given up on them but have already ordered/received some great seeds to give this a go again with the help of Atrain and Beast27...along with a couple others. I'll have to check out Stage now as well. :)
My perpetual plans are what Stage described, Auto harvests while I'm waiting on the photo girls.

Don't work so much that you become exhausted dude!
I'm going to be doing a ton of overtime as well during the holidays, as you said ...take it while you can get it. :circle-of-love:

Ahhh Grizz...You DID get that outside planter done! It looks great. And how nice of you to add everyones' favorite plant to the mix. :)
What is the breeder time frame for harvest on the Sour Blueberry?

I'm in the same thought process as you on the Autos, I had given up on them but have already ordered/received some great seeds to give this a go again with the help of Atrain and Beast27...along with a couple others. I'll have to check out Stage now as well. :)
My perpetual plans are what Stage described, Auto harvests while I'm waiting on the photo girls.

Don't work so much that you become exhausted dude!
I'm going to be doing a ton of overtime as well during the holidays, as you said ...take it while you can get it. :circle-of-love:

Cannafan my man....someone speak my name? :)
So glad to hear you giving autos a chance. Atrain has become one of the de-facto auto champions here and 420 mag (imo) and I embrace his techniques and tweaks.
That being said, autos have come a very long way. I ask to be invited to your 1st auto grow. I'm sure you will rock out! :party::tommy:

Hey canna.... We've got, daughter and I, tomatoes, Greek basil, strawberries, cucumber, shallots, sweet basil, chill, capsicum, raspberries, rocket, spinach, snow peas, lettuce and watermelons.. Rocket will be coming out as its done and I'll let daughter decide what we plant.. Well done with your harvest, I'll be over though to do that... Thanks for dropping in.. Oh canna, thanks for that slice of info you put in about albinism in cannabis. I love those little pieces you find and put up :) hope your well...

Yeah man, fresh calamari on a bed of rocket, aioli drizzled over the top, man I love that... I'm want the raspberries to give me enough so can make some jam... And late batch of tomatoes, leaving me with a heap of greens, to make a curried green tomato pickle...

Hello, GrizzWald. If you don't mind, I'd like to sit in on this. You may have a thing or two I can pick up on.:reading420magazine: I was eyeing what 5 has been dealing with in his journal and wanted to see what you're about. Love your quote, btw. So Imma gonna take a seat.

:peace: Andy :Namaste:

Hey McCdive, how are you man? All really basic here this grow. I was going to document how easy it can be, fives plants, they were the inspiration,lol...
The signature, I saw it in a cafe I was having breakfast at, I liked it..something I wish I could learn, the first part anyways, lol... But please speak up, talk, we all can learn at times, lol...
I've just popped a black Dominia x Jamaican dream, I'm already looking forward to getting that going. I want to grow a bigger plant with that.. Thanks for joining along mccdive, appreciate it..
You'll pick up what not to do, lol

Cannafan my man....someone speak my name? :)
So glad to hear you giving autos a chance. Atrain has become one of the de-facto auto champions here and 420 mag (imo) and I embrace his techniques and tweaks.
That being said, autos have come a very long way. I ask to be invited to your 1st auto grow. I'm sure you will rock out! :party::tommy:

Stage, I get a laugh out of it every time I see it.. Canna, my..... Lady.... Lol..... Its only funny cause it's Canna...You obviously haven't seen her doily under her pots, lol.

Yeah man, fresh calamari on a bed of rocket, aioli drizzled over the top, man I love that... I'm want the raspberries to give me enough so can make some jam... And late batch of tomatoes, leaving me with a heap of greens, to make a curried green tomato pickle...

Dude, you're making my mouth water!!

Stage, I get a laugh out of it every time I see it.. Canna, my..... Lady.... Lol..... Its only funny cause it's Canna...You obviously haven't seen her doily under her pots, lol.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What a great laugh with the first cuppa of the morning. Thank you!

It's okay Stage, it happens all the time. I don't even give it a second thought anymore. I seriously thought about getting a more female name after I joined, but I really like the one I chose.
So, when I get those Autos going....it's still okay to give you the invite to a gal's grow? :laughtwo: It won't be the first Auto grow, it will be the second to see if I can improve those harvests to something worth harvesting. LOL

Dang Grizz! You've got a full garden. Your daughter is enjoying it as well, that is so nice. It looks so inviting, as we are getting snowed on and cold. Outside gardening is done until next year. Blah!

I wish I could take another trip across the pond during these cold months.

:circle-of-love:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What a great laugh with the first cuppa of the morning. Thank you!

It's okay Stage, it happens all the time. I don't even give it a second thought anymore. I seriously thought about getting a more female name after I joined, but I really like the one I chose.
So, when I get those Autos going....it's still okay to give you the invite to a gal's grow? :laughtwo: It won't be the first Auto grow, it will be the second to see if I can improve those harvests to something worth harvesting. LOL

Dang Grizz! You've got a full garden. Your daughter is enjoying it as well, that is so nice. It looks so inviting, as we are getting snowed on and cold. Outside gardening is done until next year. Blah!

I wish I could take another trip across the pond during these cold months.

:circle-of-love:

Cannafan
My bad. I keep doing that and I should know better by now. Went into glimmer grass yard and called her 'my dude'. Smh. Usually the avitar tips me off to the gender as I don't always look at the profile details. Won't make that mistake 2x with you. Happy thanksgiving.

Back
Top Bottom