GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

Re: Grizzwalds - One Plant at a Time - Starting with Spiritual Punk - Coco/Perlite -

I like your grow style! beautiful plant bro!!

I didn't even hear the door open,when did you sneak in there waknbak88, lol... Thanks man, appreciate it. Not too long to go now...

Re: Grizzwalds - One Plant at a Time - Starting with Spiritual Punk - Coco/Perlite -

ummmm.... yeah, that's what I was saying. :cheesygrinsmiley: . . . . . the requiring assembly thing.

Ya know, I just looked up "Do you want to build a Snowman" and realized that it is a song from a Disney film. Now, I fully understand.
Not having any wee ones around here, I haven't seen a Disney film in ages. LOL

I might have to watch that just for the fun of it.

:circle-of-love:

Ya know, I just looked up "Do you want to build a Snowman" and realized that it is a song from a Disney film. Now, I fully understand.
Not having any wee ones around here, I haven't seen a Disney film in ages. LOL

I might have to watch that just for the fun of it.

I'm a firm believer that everyone should watch a child's movie at least once a year. It helps keep one centered, and the heart in the right place.

I live at sea level by the bay... Never snows here.. Where I grew up, Parents still there, is the start of the snowfield mountain ranges... Now I think it's Montana where cannas from. I'm sure it starts with a m anyways, lol....

I live at sea level by the bay... Never snows here.. Where I grew up, Parents still there, is the start of the snowfield mountain ranges... Now I think it's Montana where cannas from. I'm sure it starts with a m anyways, lol....

Yeah, it's starts with an M....Michigan. Where the arctic seems to want to push it's way into more every year.

:tokin:

Almost went Michigan, thought that sounded to suburban, oh well... Michigan, what TV show was set there..

The bay area, like Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay...

Fisherman's Wharf
Embarcadero
Coit Tower
Bay Bridge

That Bay Area?

Jandre ( know how many times that got auto corrected to Andre or handle, lol) I come from a land down under, lol... Kangaroos, koala bears and Vegemite... Vegemite. What other country looks at the bottom of their beer barrels, and says, I think we can make a spread for bread outta that, lol....

whats Michigan state? Is that a college/university? I was thinking Drew Carey but it's Ohio...

MSU, Michigan State University. :) And yeah, Drew was Ohio.

"Freaks and Geeks" is Michigan based, I believe. Other than that, I dunno. Don't watch too much TV, working all the time. LOL

I had to give the legendary Vegemite a try both times I was in AU. The first time I almost spit it back out, on the next trip...I DID spit it back out. Apparently an acquired taste I will never acquire.

:laughtwo:

Freak and geeks,I loved that show...Judd Apatow, is he a Michagonian?

We call ourselves "Michiganders". I don't know about Judd A...but Kid Rock is a Michigander. :)

Michiganders. . . . .Not quite sure, but you gotta stop and take a gander.

Kid rock... Not strait outa Compton, I'm strait out the trailer, cuss like a sailor, drink like a mick. My only words of wisdom are((((radio edit)))))

Never liked kid rock until joe dirt, then he made sense, lol...

LOL, I never understood him at all. I just know he was born here. They play his songs on the local stations over and over and over.....

Well, have a great day everybody. "Hi Ho...Hi Ho....off to that four letter word place I go..."

1:50am Saturday here, I gotta go to that three letter word.... Asleep, whoops that's six..... It's bed!! Yeah tired, I'm doing my dad jokes, lol.... See you all... Don't work to hard...

Back
Top Bottom