GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

Re: Grizzwalds - One Plant at a Time - Starting with Spiritual Punk - Coco/Perlite -

Snow already.... So now your place becomes a movie set for frozen, damn..hope your all stocked up... Now you don't be working to hard, how much over time you done so far this year? You'll be getting close to adding an extra month on the year....

Re: Grizzwalds - One Plant at a Time - Starting with Spiritual Punk - Coco/Perlite -

Oh yeah, Happy Thanksgiving, to all whom celebrate it.. Is it a universally loved holiday or does it have a past and people who boycott it? I imagine it's a holiday when peace was brokered between the lands original population and those wanting to come and live there? Well that's what I got off of a school play that was on, family ties, lol

Not sure if this dudes clocking on or off... They do a fine job around here...
image35159.jpg

A little bubba kush snow storm... Photo has been edited, enlarged, probably not as impressive as it is here. It's Thick...
image35160.jpg

Snow already.... So now your place becomes a movie set for frozen, damn..hope your all stocked up... Now you don't be working to hard, how much over time you done so far this year? You'll be getting close to adding an extra month on the year....

LOL, I lost count of the overtime hours since April. I just know that I'm taking all I can get to catch up by end of this year and I can knock back and rest a bit easier next year.
We're allowed 64 hours a week, I've done that many times. Tomorrow is triple time, as well as all Sundays. Saturdays is time and a half as well as any hour over 8 in any day. It's a very nice pay system.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I did my job on the eats today. I can't even move off the couch right now...and I haven't had the pumpkin pie Mother sent home with me yet!

{{groan goes the tummy}}...............:laughtwo:

Stuff Isis, their ice-es, peaceful kicked back soldiers, nearly ready (stoners), to do what I've trained them for, lol....

Poor girls got no choice, lol.. She's only four, she'll be an expert (already thinks she is) in a few years, lol. Things you can eat are good, I think, to teach a child and hopefully get them appreciating life/nature, by having a harvest at end, washing and enjoying what you've grown.. I don't know, might have opposite effect, life, but that's my thoughts and I'll find out latter in life, lol...

I totally understand and agree grizz. I think I may follow suit with you, I'm having my first child in January & it's a little girl. Super excited man, and i hope by the time she's a toddler I'll have the garden thing down pack and we can grow a little garden together too! Thanks for the idea man ;)

Man, awesome, congratulations!! Girls are the best man. They give you so much. Obviously not all boys, but mates boys are only soft when hurt or tired, and are into exploring world themselves, girls seem to want you to play fantasy stuff with you, like shop keepers,lol...but mines always got a hug to give and talk. Blah blah blah. Even when she hasn't got time for me, playing with friends, it's a five minute explanation that shes too busy to talk to me, tell me who she's busy with, what's happening, what each wants to achieve, etc etc, lol... It a comedy routine, lol. The boys just yell out can't too busy, as they walk past you without looking at you, stick or rocks in hand, determined tiger that lizard out of the hole or football out of the tree, lol..and their beautiful. Oh and a straight wipes easier than going around wheels, lol... I'll give you another tip. DONT let you baby sleep between you two, no matter how cute and awesome it seems. Know what happens or doesn't with a baby in bed? Mine at four still sleeps with her mother and me when I have her.. As soon as she opens her eyes in her own bed she screams and run into my bed.. Man, awesome Camo, reps for girls, lol

Beautiful bud shot, and I concur with the others. Healthy little soldiers those.

[sings]

♫♪Do you want to build a snow man?♪♫

Come on let's go and play....

Oh canna.... You know every time this year what's going to happen...all these over time dollars need to be spent on a warm winters holiday...

Canna lives in the most magical looking place, in the depths of winter...

Back
Top Bottom