GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

Re: Grizzwalds - One Plant at a Time - Starting with Spiritual Punk - Coco/Perlite -

Weed
Rest
Bong
Sing
Grow
Pipe
Buds

Perspective.
:thumb:

Re: Grizzwalds - One Plant at a Time - Starting with Spiritual Punk - Coco/Perlite -

G'day all, couple quick ones before work... I'm going to continue nutes until Friday, then flush.... Hope everybody had/having a good weekend.... Week 17 & 2 days....
image35213.jpg
image35212.jpg

image35211.jpg

G'day all, couple quick ones before work... I'm going to continue nutes until Friday, then flush.... Hope everybody had/having a good weekend.... Week 17 & 2 days....
image35213.jpg

Beautimus! And never be embarrassed of the dad jokes. They help define the space. You know that the space around us would collapse if not for those around us rolling their eyes over its surface constantly keeping it smoothed... Thank goodness for them, they keep us safe. We perform a valuable service by compelling others to roll their eyes.

:drool: Simply beautiful. The frost fairy was generous to your gal. Serious nuggage confirmed!:smokin::drool:

Beautimus! And never be embarrassed of the dad jokes. They help define the space. You know that the space around us would collapse if not for those around us rolling their eyes over its surface constantly keeping it smoothed... Thank goodness for them, they keep us safe. We perform a valuable service by compelling others to roll their eyes.

Dayam, I found an emoticon for rolling eyes! :rollingeyes:

(trying to do my part by being compelled)

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Dayam, I found an emoticon for rolling eyes! :rollingeyes:

(trying to do my part by being compelled)

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank you! You are keeping this world from falling apart! Like rocks on the inside of mine tunnels, you keep them shored up, and solid. You perform a valuable service when rolling your eyes at a bad Dad Joke. ALMOST as valuable as allowing that bad Dad Joke to continue.

Still looking great grizzwald. + reps!

Yes sir. That is a beautiful plant there my friend. Great canopy & looks frosty too. Great grow.

Looks like the, Bloom-final, is kicking in..love this little yellow bottle.. Organic to, for those inclined, lol.. dont know if you'll notice the swelling and new white pistils... This was what should of happened last week, but only got a little swelling. I'm thinking of pushing a week longer before flushing.. Thoughts? :) hope everybody well....
image35314.jpg

image35315.jpg

image35316.jpg

She sure looks like she is getting close to the end, but it's difficult to tell. Can't make out pistils. How about some trich shots there broheim.

She is looking mighty fine though. What are her dimensions?

+ reps

Looks good! Got me wanting to pop my holy grail 69. Can't help you with the harvest issue cause I'm guilty of usually early harvesting but I'm sure a extra week would not hurt. That is one potent looking plant! Great job. And what's this yellow bottle you mentioned?

It's all good, she'll be right. I don't think she'll go over with extra few days of nutes before flushing.. She's still all cloudy, no amber showing... Yellow bottle, flowering stimulant, packs on the weight, used last two weeks, then flush. Earth minerals, amino acids, vitamins. 1ml litre, stuffs concentrated, lasts forever, lol...expensive, but on bottle has money back guarantee in USA, lol...it's just what I use, I'm not connected to nobody or no nutrients, lol..dimensions, was few pages back, only small, around 70cmx40cm, sorry, around 2'x1.5', around 18" height, lol...

Looks like the, Bloom-final, is kicking in..love this little yellow bottle.. Organic to, for those inclined, lol.. dont know if you'll notice the swelling and new white pistils... This was what should of happened last week, but only got a little swelling. I'm thinking of pushing a week longer before flushing.. Thoughts? :) hope everybody well....
image35314.jpg

image35315.jpg

image35316.jpg

Grizzy,
Without seeing the trichs its a tough call. But judging by the withered pistils....(I dont see any white hairs) she could be done now.
If you want to wait a week that's cool. But if she speaks to you during the week and says..."psssst! I'm done baby." Take her down.:;):
Now....I need me a cigarette. Wait... I quit. I need my sub ohm vape. Ahh:volcano-smiley:...

Whoa, very nice Grizz. Better than the Grizz Kush pics I forgot to send.
Very nice! Healthy happy trees.
I don't see pistols & need a close up to tell.
I can't remember the strain?! Old age...
If a sativa, chop now.
If indica, chop at about 5% amber.
If CBD, chop at 15% amber.

Just my $.02

Thanks all... She's samsara 100% indica. Still think she's got a little more weight to pack on but I don't want to harvest without a good flush.. I'll flush and plain water feed starting Monday :)

Cajun, I know your a tease with those grizz pics, lol... im sure your got enough on your plate man.. Man, rapt reading your stuff and knowing how shits been/is.. You just never know what life has to offer, unless you get out and play the game... Oh yeah, I'm jealous over here :)

Stage, you quit to.. I quit to smoke more, well I smoked more to quit.. Get a beer in my hand or sport like golf or bowls, cigs come out. Can get through a days work without one, maybe not if I couldn't have cones though. Beauty or problem with working for yourself.....

Cajun, I know your a tease with those grizz pics, lol... im sure your got enough on your plate man.. Man, rapt reading your stuff and knowing how shits been/is.. You just never know what life has to offer, unless you get out and play the game... Oh yeah, I'm jealous over here :)

Stage, you quit to.. I quit to smoke more, well I smoked more to quit.. Get a beer in my hand or sport like golf or bowls, cigs come out. Can get through a days work without one, maybe not if I couldn't have cones though. Beauty or problem with working for yourself.....

Grizzy,
Don't get me wrong my friend, I still intake nicotine, but cigs? I'm glad to be done with em.
My wife is square and don't smoke (although she will eat a canna laced cookie or brownie or rice crispy treat) so If I wanted to smoke I had to leave the crib or go in the garage or god forbid go outside in the winter.:lot-o-toke:
Then I had to wash my hands and my face and brush my teeth before she would let me get close to her.
She says.... "get away from me with your Joe Camel breath". :)
But since i started vaping....I save a bit of cash and I can smoke indoors....even in bed.:icon_cool

Back
Top Bottom