Group Grow - Autos Only - Seeds Must Be In Soil By The 25/07/2017 Latest

Those beans cracked yet KingJoe ??
Actually started making a pc grow box today haha.. have too much time on my hands at the moment ! Think its going to be a awesome lil hobby and apart from that iv always wanted to try a micro grow !
Going to be getting a clone and LSTing the shit out of it so that it will fit :cheer: Let me know what u guys think of the idea and if you have ever done any micro grows or pc box grows!
:Namaste:

Looking good :thumb: think you a bit too stressed out.. Hit a bong and chill out , your grows doing just perfect :goodjob:
Haha thanks lion, sorry mate yeah I get what u mean now I'll water down the bug killer good idea! it's suitable for vegetables and fruits so with a bit of water, fingers crossed she'll be fine, dude I haven't smoked for a while waiting for these babies! must say the cropical fruit has proved very hardy my GH has got up to some very hot temps and they have not once shown signs of heat stress, smells amazing too, thanks for the advice I'll update u on the taste when she's ready .

Do that and send us a update in the next couple of days.. Sure it will work!
Well i can tell you 1 thing, when you harvest and smoke you going to be super baked :volcano-smiley:

I say cut the yellow leafs why waste plants time and sources trying to save some thing that is dieing. ? So it's cool I like to think anyways, meh anyways I'm sure your allowed to join in just give us maybe your basics nute line what auto etc . So we can get familiar with everyone's Strains? But double check with the thread boss....

And welcome aboard my friend.
Hey king Joe thanks dude, that was my thoughts too so I got the scissors out and went to town on them, they have bounced back well so don't think I've done any damage, really wanna pop my auto from fisian Dews with u guys but my Mrs will go mad already taking up most the room in 'her' GH (brought it and put it up for her bday present but always had a grow in mind haha). Any of u guys tried them? Fisian Dews?

Do that and send us a update in the next couple of days.. Sure it will work!
Well i can tell you 1 thing, when you harvest and smoke you going to be super baked :volcano-smiley:
Haha hopefully so from the same batch of seeds, same breed and supplier can one be indica dominant and one be Sativa dominant? It make sense seeing how they have grown at different speeds and how the flowering is going but I put it down to my errors never thought that could be the case, interesting .

Iv never heard of or grown the strain, just went and looked it up and Wow man .. It looks really nice , love the purps in the strain :thumb: they Dutch Passion seeds so definitely good seeds .. Ask your wife on behalf of the journal , im sure every1 else just like me would enjoy seeing the strain join the thread

Seriously ? Where you get the seeds from
I think they might of made a mix up somewhere and a seed of a different strain got packaged along with yours haha!

Hey king Joe thanks dude, that was my thoughts too so I got the scissors out and went to town on them, they have bounced back well so don't think I've done any damage, really wanna pop my auto from fisian Dews with u guys but my Mrs will go mad already taking up most the room in 'her' GH (brought it and put it up for her bday present but always had a grow in mind haha). Any of u guys tried them? Fisian Dews?

No sir I have not yet I'm fairly noob m self still bud my wife made me get a permit lol

Iv never heard of or grown the strain, just went and looked it up and Wow man .. It looks really nice , love the purps in the strain :thumb: they Dutch Passion seeds so definitely good seeds .. Ask your wife on behalf of the journal , im sure every1 else just like me would enjoy seeing the strain join the thread
Yeah I went to a shop/ store where they sell bongs grinders and stuff where I got my first Afghan seeds from just to see if they still sold seeds and picked these randomly out of a bunch, was well happy with them when I did some research on them they look great don't they, just not sure how fresh they are will prob need to soak first until starts to crack, I just pissed myself reading Ur message, I'll ask her on behalf of the journal let u know the outcome not holding my breath tho haha she don't know about the little indoor one I've got yet hahaha

Those beans cracked yet KingJoe ??
Actually started making a pc grow box today haha.. have too much time on my hands at the moment ! Think its going to be a awesome lil hobby and apart from that iv always wanted to try a micro grow !
Going to be getting a clone and LSTing the shit out of it so that it will fit :cheer: Let me know what u guys think of the idea and if you have ever done any micro grows or pc box grows!
:Namaste:

No this i took 10 green crack one sour d feminized put in rainwater for 18 hrs then neighbour planted as I went to work only four came up two are hurting now and two are doing amazing .. I'll grab some pics in a min I also put my coco white cheese that I start in 1 gal pot dig hole and planted in yard . Seems to be okay but spraying neem oil mixed ratio like .5ml to 8 oz? Shaking every time before use. Speaking of I should go check those. Ow.

hahaha i think its better she doesnt know !
As you can probably tell i dont have any wife or girl problems at the moment .. So I do what i want when i want how i want :)
You defz made a great choice , some great seeds.. Wish i could walk into a shop and get seeds , its still such a mission here in SA you either wait ages and suffer the risk of them never arriving or you have to choose from what someone has. So you forced to grow what someone else has. Luckily I have a good source so I dont struggle anymore just wait really long most of the time.. Sigh

I might be out of this one before I even get started. I went to grab my little seed jar out of the refrigerator to pull out the tiny little ziploc bag that the auto-flower mix seeds are in - and the jar wasn't there :thedoubletake: . I know it's around here somewhere, but I may not manage to find it, prep the seed, and get it into its first container before the 25th. We'll see.

green crack pics tomorrow two of them looks liked they got fried by nitrogen oops

Here is white cheese nukem. Came from mail order seed

And early miss auto just flushing as of today of ten days

420-magazine-mobile1761274915.jpg

420-magazine-mobile159188602.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1763367406.jpg
preparing for auto seeds hydro store tomorrow
420-magazine-mobile1233975242.jpg
tap root coming on candy cane auto already
420-magazine-mobile728223486.jpg
candy cane auto cks hit 3.5 dry last indoor grow hoping for 5-6 out door .
420-magazine-mobile1993576073.jpg
early miss autos ..

What is going on haha !
Am i the only 1 not having problems, we have wives, kids, space, fridges, nitrogen .. whats next
Anyways guys hope things turn up for the both of u.. its 2:10am in SA and im not sure why im still awake.
Night Guyz :Namaste:

What is going on haha !
Am i the only 1 not having problems, we have wives, kids, space, fridges, nitrogen .. whats next
Anyways guys hope things turn up for the both of u.. its 2:10am in SA and im not sure why im still awake.
Night Guyz :Namaste:

Night bro thanks fir everything lion

Back
Top Bottom