All seeds have shown taps ... paper towel method cks. Never issues

420-magazine-mobile1663263241.jpg
candy cane autos
420-magazine-mobile105491397.jpg
early miss autos ...

Nice. I just started an auto blueberry from dutch passion. Stuff im using-
140w Sprectrum King Led Closet Case
ProMix HP soilless medium
Planted on July 19...hope i qualify for this thread lol. Will take some shots here in a few when i go downstairs.

Nice. I just started an auto blueberry from dutch passion. Stuff im using-
140w Sprectrum King Led Closet Case
ProMix HP soilless medium
Planted on July 19...hope i qualify for this thread lol. Will take some shots here in a few when i go downstairs.

Add a bit more perlite to that promix. So it drys out faster so more feeding more fruits ?

Welcome aboard bud.. Share anything. We can only go upwards as growers doing. So blessed lion as put this thread together :) nice. To meet you I'm king . .

Add a bit more perlite to that promix. So it drys out faster so more feeding more fruits ?
I do add a couple hand fulls of perlite to my bag, the new mix of promix has a little more perlite right out of the bag, the old promix didnt have as much. Im taking photos right now and will post shortly

I do add a couple hand fulls of perlite to my bag, the new mix of promix has a little more perlite right out of the bag, the old promix didnt have as much. Im taking photos right now and will post shortly

Nice. .

I edited my post to you as I forgot to say hi and introduce myself so rude joe ... lol

420-magazine-mobile973352151.jpg

Here is the auto blueberry, directly planted into the soil for germination method(my fave way and best that im doing to germinating seeds). I usually scuff and scratch the outer layer of the shell on the seed to get the fastest germ rate i can get when planting directly into final pots. It doesnt hurt it as the seed is in a neutral state until we add water. It germed in 14 hours and took another 24 hours to pop out of the medium.

Sick set up Bro ! Looking forward to watching that baby grow ...
Thanks man. Ive been keeping an eye on that spectrum king light for quite some time now lol 3 months ive been eyeballing it. Came to order and it was out of stock for a whole month. I have other plants in the 3x3, 6 more auto blueberries, an og18 photoperiod along with my afghan kush clones in there, it is pretty packed and the light seems to be doing far more better than my galaxyhydro 300w led.
Sick set up Bro ! Looking forward to watching that baby grow ...
Thanks man. Ive been keeping an eye on that spectrum king light for quite some time now lol 3 months ive been eyeballing it. Came to order and it was out of stock for a whole month. I have other plants in the 3x3, 6 more auto blueberries, an og18 photoperiod along with my afghan kush clones in there, it is pretty packed and the light seems to be doing far more better than my galaxyhydro 300w led.
420-magazine-mobile1411553379.jpg

Ah!! I wish I could join this. Looks like alot of fun. I am planning a auto only grow to start in early Aug as I have to be finished by November. Looks lije I'll be a few weeks to late! . Oh well. I'll be sure to be keeping my eye on this! I can't wait to see all your grows. I am hopefully going to run a strain called Narco Purps, but I only have 1 seed and my last attempt at farming auto seeds for some reason cracked, stuck taproot out a tiny bit(poking out) than nothing. I had the same problem with my 60 day wonder seed I am finishing now. So hopefully it germs. I just got a Chinese 1000w light for my tent that's about 38 inches long x 38 inches wide x 60 inches tall or thereabouts for the first two. So I figure as the light puts out 300-350 true Watts I'll be able to run 3 in a 3 gal pot each. As my other light I've been using doesn't put out enough power my buds are popcorn small and not filled out... But now that I installed my broken one I was sent(using it till my replacement comes than sending it back) so I despite a fan not working and 2 epileds not working I'm happy with how much it's helping my Dakini Kush(Pre 98 Bubba x Hindu Kush) plant is now doing. Never stop growing!!

Anyway, I look forward to seeing some dank autos here!! Have a Dank Day everyone!! . . . . . .

Ah!! I wish I could join this. Looks like alot of fun. I am planning a auto only grow to start in early Aug as I have to be finished by November. Looks lije I'll be a few weeks to late! . Oh well. I'll be sure to be keeping my eye on this! I can't wait to see all your grows. I am hopefully going to run a strain called Narco Purps, but I only have 1 seed and my last attempt at farming auto seeds for some reason cracked, stuck taproot out a tiny bit(poking out) than nothing. I had the same problem with my 60 day wonder seed I am finishing now. So hopefully it germs. I just got a Chinese 1000w light for my tent that's about 38 inches long x 38 inches wide x 60 inches tall or thereabouts for the first two. So I figure as the light puts out 300-350 true Watts I'll be able to run 3 in a 3 gal pot each. As my other light I've been using doesn't put out enough power my buds are popcorn small and not filled out... But now that I installed my broken one I was sent(using it till my replacement comes than sending it back) so I despite a fan not working and 2 epileds not working I'm happy with how much it's helping my Dakini Kush(Pre 98 Bubba x Hindu Kush) plant is now doing. Never stop growing!!

Anyway, I look forward to seeing some dank autos here!! Have a Dank Day everyone!! . . . . . .
Thanks. I have a sub on youtube with the same screen name and uses the same phrase lol. I have a youtube channel that i do weekly updates.

Thanks. I have a sub on youtube with the same screen name and uses the same phrase lol. I have a youtube channel that i do weekly updates.
Haha. That's pretty funny. I know Subcool is theweednerd420 on IG and Subcool420 on YT. I don't use my YouTube account for anything but watching videos. I have no camera or computer or laptop. I WAS WeedNerd4Life420 on IG until I was banned, now I'm a different name. On YouTube I am Blaze420 but I used to watch subs show and growtube live on my phone, but I can't anymore as I am asleep when it comes on now.

Anyway, thanks man and Positive Vibes, Stay lifted and Have a Dank day yourself! . . . .

Damn I can't wait to get the green light think I'm going to drop 8 autos three early miss three candy cane autos and one la diva by delicious seeds and another same breeder. Northern lights blue auto . Two might go indoors Once I get new tent but def the early miss and candy cane outdoor pro mix hp or coco blocks not bag. With organic feeding .. let you guys know waiting for 5 gallon pots to arrive
420-magazine-mobile964695946.jpg
Nice. Smart pots would be best for autos as they like alot of air which the smart pots provide. If youre getting those i would recommend getting the Elevators recommended for the smart pots. The elevators are also on amazon at 5 dollars a piece. They help with providing air to the bottom of the pot and you wont be squishing the rots along with airpruning the bottom
Damn I can't wait to get the green light think I'm going to drop 8 autos three early miss three candy cane autos and one la diva by delicious seeds and another same breeder. Northern lights blue auto . Two might go indoors Once I get new tent but def the early miss and candy cane outdoor pro mix hp or coco blocks not bag. With organic feeding .. let you guys know waiting for 5 gallon pots to arrive
420-magazine-mobile964695946.jpg
Nice. Smart pots would be best for autos as they like alot of air which the smart pots provide. If youre getting those i would recommend getting the Elevators recommended for the smart pots. The elevators are also on amazon at 5 dollars a piece
420-magazine-mobile728465709.jpg

Nice. Smart pots would be best for autos as they like alot of air which the smart pots provide. If youre getting those i would recommend getting the Elevators recommended for the smart pots. The elevators are also on amazon at 5 dollars a piece. They help with providing air to the bottom of the pot and you wont be squishing the rots along with airpruning the bottom

Nice. Smart pots would be best for autos as they like alot of air which the smart pots provide. If youre getting those i would recommend getting the Elevators recommended for the smart pots. The elevators are also on amazon at 5 dollars a piece
420-magazine-mobile728465709.jpg

You just saved my life thank you

No problem, im going to order a set of those myself soon when i get extra cash. Ordering the closet case made me broke haha. Found out about these from my buddy who uses only smart pots and swears by these. They work great

Caught up and subbed for the grow. Not sure if I'll get some beans poped for the comp but in for the ride .
Feel free to check out or current auto grow journal, autos only, solo cups only!!
Best of luck to you all, but Joeys gonna kill it .
NL Auto, bit over a month into it
420-magazine-mobile1397851013.jpg

No problem, im going to order a set of those myself soon when i get extra cash. Ordering the closet case made me broke haha. Found out about these from my buddy who uses only smart pots and swears by these. They work great

Check out video bro July 22, 2017 - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom