Group Grow - Autos Only - Seeds Must Be In Soil By The 25/07/2017 Latest

My first thought, but there were too many.

How far off would the harvest date have been, had the plant not started producing male flowers? They won't drop pollen until they open. And then it takes three to six weeks for mature seeds to develop. If it was within a month of harvest and the pollen hadn't started flying yet, the bud should still have been reasonably decent.

I read that they can start spilling pollen at any time, and it doesn't take much to contaminate the plant. She was mainly clear with some cloudy and no amber. I was thinking maybe 1 to 2 weeks for the main colas. I had thought about processing those two and holding the lower ones a few weeks longer. So, knowing now, I probably would have waited a bit.

I read that they can start spilling pollen at any time

When they open, it's pretty much a given. I've collected pollen before, and have opened unopened male flowers. Seemed to have low viability. But not NO viability. So I guess if one got opened early, but it was close, that you could see some pollination.

There are probably enough pollen grains in one healthy male flower to produce more seeds than you could use. But that's if it was somehow distributed one grain per female flower. In reality, a lot will get stuck to each pistol and some will go out via the fan. But, yes, lots of seeds.

Yo guyz :)

Im back haha.. The thread/journal has exploded with new life :welcome:
Welcome guys, feel free to invite friends to join along and enjoy the ride.. Hope you enjoy it, spread your knowledge learn and love :thumb: most important !!

Busy smoking some lovely exodus cheese on this beautiful sunday morning .. Pure fire :volcano-smiley:
Have a blessid day !
Clean green for the win :cheer:

I currently have 2 candy Cane going right now hat are 5 weeks in. I got one germinating now as we speak and will drop in soil by tomorrow

-Germination: 7/22/2017; soil 7/24/2017
-Crop king seed Candy Candy Autoflower
-Lights- mars Hydro 300w
-Tent: 2x2x4 grow tent
-soil: fox farms happy frog
-Feeding: fox farms trio starting at week four

Happy growing every one!

I currently have 2 candy Cane going right now hat are 5 weeks in. I got one germinating now as we speak and will drop in soil by tomorrow

-Germination: 7/22/2017; soil 7/24/2017
-Crop king seed Candy Candy Autoflower
-Lights- mars Hydro 300w
-Tent: 2x2x4 grow tent
-soil: fox farms happy frog
-Feeding: fox farms trio starting at week four

Happy growing every one!
Pics or it didnt happen lol just kidding. But we would love to see your set up and lights etc. Welcome to the group

Welcome mr 360 :welcome:
Classic AK haha.. The groups got a nice variety of strains so far , its going to be 1 interesting journal :)
2morow morning ill be updating my auto progress

Pics or it didnt happen lol just kidding. But we would love to see your set up and lights etc. Welcome to the group

Haha for sure AK! I love taking pics of my girls as they grow. Here is my setup. The 5 gallon smart pot in the back is where I plan to drop their new sister.

Also I have a journal on the other two going on the link below. .❤️

CKS Candy Cane Auto Journal - First Grow

CKS Candy Cane Auto Journal - First Grow

420-magazine-mobile1294176723.jpg

Baby girl (no name yet):
420-magazine-mobile1624626073.jpg

Very nice brother bear :thumb:
Okay guys just a suggestion, what do you think about everyone updating the thread with pics on the day of the 25th. ? With a lil extra info.
That way every1 can get a better idea of what is going on in your box and what your goals or ideas are for your grow.. This is a group journal therefore we shall be making decisions together as a group :thumb: a group experience :high-five:
Lemme know what you think of the idea :Namaste:

Okay guys just a suggestion, what do you think about everyone updating the thread with pics on the day of the 25th. ?
That way every1 can get a better idea of what is going on in your box and what your goals or ideas are for your grow.. This is a group journal therefore we shall be making decisions together as a group :thumb: a group experience :high-five:
Sounds good to me.

Okay guys just a suggestion, what do you think about everyone updating the thread with pics on the day of the 25th. ? With a lil extra info.

Every 25th of the month? Or just this 25th?

. let's do it!!

Hey so my taps roots arnt long enough yet so haven't got to plant them probably tomorrow or Tuesday latest . So not if that means I can't participate too late lionformzion?

Tuesday is the 25th. You still qualify seems like

Well would be neat to participate in this as I can learn lots hopefully give others some
Help as well.

Hey so my taps roots arnt long enough yet

Aren't long enough for what? As soon as there's a tip of a rootlet visible, a seed should be in the ground (/perlite/soil in a cup/etc.). It's not doing a thing other than using up that tiny little finite amount of stored energy that's packed inside the seed case with the plant embryo.

For that matter, the seed should be planted before the rootlet appears. But I don't usually do that, either. So I felt hypocritical even typing that sentence :icon_roll.

If you see a little white tip, put the seed where the little embryo inside it can begin growing.

Back
Top Bottom