Group Grow - Autos Only - Seeds Must Be In Soil By The 25/07/2017 Latest

Thanks newbiepower,

Yes wired it all myself.. fans are screwed in, so there is some vibration going through the cab and lights.

Will check all of that tomorrow when I'm not completely smacked. Don't trust myself to fix the issue right now.

I do think I'll upgrade my extraction and ventilation though..

Thanks again for the help, at least now I know that I don't need to stress about overloading too much.

Goodnight everyone.

Hopefully this'll be the last we hear of heating issues.

Thanks newbiepower,

Yes wired it all myself.. fans are screwed in, so there is some vibration going through the cab and lights.

Will check all of that tomorrow when I'm not completely smacked. Don't trust myself to fix the issue right now.

Thanks again for the help, at least now I know that I don't need to stress about overloading too much.

Goodnight everyone.

Haha good luck buddy, let me know if u find any probs when going over it and I'll try to help out, remember loose wire causes fires haha little saying my old tutor loved, catch u soon man .

Haha good luck buddy, let me know if u find any probs when going over it and I'll try to help out, remember loose wire causes fires haha little saying my old tutor loved, catch u soon man .
Dude just a thought, don't over tighten the screws on the lamp holders either as they are small and made from soft cooper, tend to snap very easy we call that the apprentice touch as they always end up doing it

Soooo I might have some good news...

I don't usually check on my plants when it's dead quiet in my house.. however under heating circumstances I opted to remove the 2 very hot bulbs.. when closing my cab door I noticed my extraction pc fan getting much louder, as if it's struggling..

So I ripped off the back panel I put on and removed the DIY filter I put in two weeks or so ago (didn't do much anyway - haven't had a problem with smell yet, was just there for in case). Fan's much quieter and temps have dropped down to a steady 75F (with the cab door closed and all bulbs inside, opposed to it reaching almost 95F at some point)

For my veg cab.. i haven't had any heating issues really, but it has been in the high 70s... BUT I did notice that my intake fan was... The. Wrong. Way. Around... Lol, so I essentially have two extraction and no fresh intake...

Will use tomorrow to check and fix all my stupidities.

That said... Think the issue is kind of resolved.. bulbs are still getting quite hot though, will need to add good airflow into the reflector during construction.

(Would 200w worth of COB Lights get hotter than CFL? I'm thinking yes? A lot? If not, might consider doing a DIY build)

Thanks newbiepower,

Goodnight everyone.

Be safe ...

Update: Got a couple sprouts... 2 out of 4 have broke soil. Please ignore my little bitty Early Miss in the center. That one is at 65 days in the soil but tiny because of my heat issues in June. Anyhow, the THC Bomb Auto's look promising.
420-magazine-mobile683692470.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1256683380.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1645860522.jpg

Update: Got a couple sprouts... 2 out of 4 have broke soil. Please ignore my little bitty Early Miss in the center. That one is at 65 days in the soil but tiny because of my heat issues in June. Anyhow, the THC Bomb Auto's look promising.

Hard to ignore her, she's adorable lol

Always a good feeling when they break soil, welcome to the group grow (unofficially officially)

3: TV, Docking Station (speaker),PS4 and a 5 meter extension cord that goes to my grow box and workdesk (desk has a desklamp and fiance's laptop)

Just curious, but what gauge wire is your extension cord?

And do you have a "Kill A Watt" meter? They're cheap and can help you determine exactly how much electricity everything is using. Might also be able to help diagnose an issue later on, if you have one and it causes some variance from normal (in terms of power consumption).

Just curious, but what gauge wire is your extension cord?

And do you have a "Kill A Watt" meter? They're cheap and can help you determine exactly how much electricity everything is using. Might also be able to help diagnose an issue later on, if you have one and it causes some variance from normal (in terms of power consumption).
Thanks TS,

Will look into the meter!

As for the extension cord, they come standard 1 size fits all for anything under 100ft here. Not sure what the gauge is though, think it's a 14...?

420-magazine-mobile1297220539.jpg

Quick update, day 12

Gator (top right) still hasn't really recovered as well as the rest after the transplant and heavy watering first leaves still curling down a bit, the others are doing well.

Song Sparrow's leaves are feeling very thin compared to the rest of them while being warped still (bottom right, she's still the bigger of the 4), while Middle Child seems to have a much fluffier stem/leaves (bottom left) which is funny because they're from the same bagseed?

Hey bud !
Hahaha , yea so did I .. But don't stress it's a honest mistake :)
Send us a couple of pics
LST is a good option for autos or ponnytailing the top leaves a couple of hours a day giving the lower branches time to catch up to the top ones.
Hope that helps you buddy !
What did u use to get rid of your lil bastards haha ?
here's the little lady she's just coming up 4 weeks tomorrow done first nutes on last feed guna pump her up on the nutes now as the other ones took to the nutes well only showing signs of burn when I went mad just before leaving them for a week, starting to smell sweet to, she's about 12"/30cm ATM hoping she will get to about 70cm after her stretch https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine-mobile796727961.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine-mobile1898875168.jpg
420-magazine-mobile95178677.jpg
tiny first pre flower judging from the other ones in GH I've got 2 weeks of explosive growth coming real soon do u think it's worth bending the main stem down? Is it better for more main buds sites on a smaller plant or a taller plant grown naturally? I'll send some pics of the GH over shortly, I've had 2 weeks of cloudy shit weather so they are not coming on quick but are making progress. .

Soooo I might have some good news...

I don't usually check on my plants when it's dead quiet in my house.. however under heating circumstances I opted to remove the 2 very hot bulbs.. when closing my cab door I noticed my extraction pc fan getting much louder, as if it's struggling..

So I ripped off the back panel I put on and removed the DIY filter I put in two weeks or so ago (didn't do much anyway - haven't had a problem with smell yet, was just there for in case). Fan's much quieter and temps have dropped down to a steady 75F (with the cab door closed and all bulbs inside, opposed to it reaching almost 95F at some point)

For my veg cab.. i haven't had any heating issues really, but it has been in the high 70s... BUT I did notice that my intake fan was... The. Wrong. Way. Around... Lol, so I essentially have two extraction and no fresh intake...

Will use tomorrow to check and fix all my stupidities.

That said... Think the issue is kind of resolved.. bulbs are still getting quite hot though, will need to add good airflow into the reflector during construction.

(Would 200w worth of COB Lights get hotter than CFL? I'm thinking yes? A lot? If not, might consider doing a DIY build)
Haha sometimes it worth checking the simple things Gibs . glad u think u have found the problem m8

420-magazine-mobile359082131.jpg
biggest one
420-magazine-mobile1101345308.jpg
smaller more compacted one
420-magazine-mobile1894962875.jpg
420-magazine-mobile410354974.jpg
bigger ones main
420-magazine-mobile356342532.jpg
smaller ones main

Very nice. I will post an update of mine. Shes showing a sign of unstableness lol. Or a defect. I think im on day 14 or 15 already. Id have to look back at my previous comments lol

Just a note to any other newbie using bio bliss bloom nutes, I stopped using my grow nutes last week as I was now into week 4 of flowering and growth has stopped then started to notice yellowing leaves spreading fast the following week, after some research i'm convinced this is a nitrogen deficiency due to the bio bliss bloom having extremely low N values some other research suggests if Ur using cal mag u should be ok but as I'm not I had to give a quick feed with growth nutes which has seemed to stop the premature yellowing, I will now be adding small amount of grow nutes with feeds and upping the bloom nutes until maybe 3weeks prior to finish, i know the leaves will start to yellow at the end of flowering but I think week 4 is alittle early ( also judging by the bud growth I think I've got a good few weeks left) and as I had a few probs in the beginning of flowering I had to trim her up loosing most fan leaves so couldn't allow more to go, through fear she might not make it all the way and having to harvest early, hope this helps some others out .
420-magazine-mobile253333939.jpg
FYI all these 3 plants I have posted are cropical fruit strain from the cream of the crop (same pack)

Just a note to any other newbie using bio bliss bloom nutes, I stopped using my grow nutes last week as I was now into week 4 of flowering and growth has stopped then started to notice yellowing leaves spreading fast the following week, after some research i'm convinced this is a nitrogen deficiency due to the bio bliss bloom having extremely low N values some other research suggests if Ur using cal mag u should be ok but as I'm not I had to give a quick feed with growth nutes which has seemed to stop the premature yellowing, I will now be adding small amount of grow nutes with feeds and upping the bloom nutes until maybe 3weeks prior to finish, i know the leaves will start to yellow at the end of flowering but I think week 4 is alittle early ( also judging by the bud growth I think I've got a good few weeks left) and as I had a few probs in the beginning of flowering I had to trim her up loosing most fan leaves so couldn't allow more to go, through fear she might not make it all the way and having to harvest early, hope this helps some others out .
420-magazine-mobile253333939.jpg
FYI all these 3 plants I have posted are cropical fruit strain from the cream of the crop (same pack)
Yes, im glad you caught that in time. With other nutes you do have to lower the grow nutes and raise up the bloom nutes more. Unless you are using grow micro and bloom. She doesnt look too bad and still is really healthy

Update
July 29, 2017 - YouTubealso sad news lost my 6 th seed as it was under dirt must have planted to low. After three days I scraped lightly and there it was not looking good and sure enough she is dead .

However, once i get back from
My road trip I'll be planting a blue northern light auto from delicious seeds. It will be my first time growing From this seed bank . If anyone has any pointers on that strain please hit me up.or my la diva what do you guys and girls think?

420-magazine-mobile1839694673.jpg
420-magazine-mobile955820265.jpg

420-magazine-mobile916447110.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2026687049.jpg

Update
July 29, 2017 - YouTubealso sad news lost my 6 th seed as it was under dirt must have planted to low. After three days I scraped lightly and there it was not looking good and sure enough she is dead .

However, once i get back from
My road trip I'll be planting a blue northern light auto from delicious seeds. It will be my first time growing From this seed bank . If anyone has any pointers on that strain please hit me up.or my la diva what do you guys and girls think?

420-magazine-mobile1839694673.jpg
420-magazine-mobile955820265.jpg

420-magazine-mobile916447110.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2026687049.jpg
That Blue NL sounds like a banger! Can't wait to hear how it goes. I would order few of them to try but just dropped a good sized order. Here's the next year of growing for me is gonna look like...

420-magazine-mobile1305446438.jpg

That Blue NL sounds like a banger! Can't wait to hear how it goes. I would order few of them to try but just dropped a good sized order. Here's the next year of growing for me is gonna look like...

Going a bit fruity for awhile. LoL

That's a nice line up indeed .

Back
Top Bottom