Grow Journal - First Time Grow Outdoor

Awesome. This is my first time growing sour diesel and out doors too. Well greenhouse. You might want to put something outside for the plants to be in to keep cats away. Like a wire dog crate. Also try to keep them in the shade for the first few days or only limited sun exposure until they get sun hardy. If you didn't already know.

as it looks, i will most likely continue to support my local dealer ... too much work for this mama

Check out my thread, I literally have done nothing to this plant. I used regular ol veggie fertilizer on it and now im switching to bloom nutes and thats all ive done, sure shes small, only 30cm but I might get an ounce or two out of her, its an autoflower they dont get big and are done in 2 -3 months. Perfect for newbies like us :) My strain is polar express, seems to be prrrrrrrrrretty hardy

Mama,
It seems more difficult than it really is, when 1st. learning. I hope you at least learned the importance of getting an early start next yr.. Now it's like, do you want to support that dealer or do you want to invest in necessary equip. to grow your own inside top shelf bud? We can't protect from cat attacks, but a cage of cheap garden wire is necessary outside, usually rabbits and deer are the main culprits !! Must be something in the soil that attracts cats ? Could it be the reindeer poop ?? LOL !!

here we are now... growing Thoughts ??

IMG_52163.JPG
IMG_52115.JPG
IMG_52084.JPG
IMG_52045.JPG
IMG_52023.JPG

i have one light per plant. been leaving the lights on 18 hours or so. only watering about every 5 days . nutes? what should i use ? should i do anything else ? thanks!

Go to your grow shop and see which brands of nutes they carry and how much you are willing to invest.
For the light pls use a timer, you will eventually shock your plants when light time aint precise.
If you are seriouse in your grow and want to be self sufficient you have to INVEST abit.
Cfl wont be enough, nutes are necessary, its simple: good light+good and well dosed nute+right temp and humidity= alot of yield!
Cfl+no nute+ good temp and humidity= little to no yield
Good luck :)

i moved one into bigger pot and put her out doors. she doesnt seem to be progressing much. kept the other indoors, moved the extra light over to her. and shes getting huge. ! going to get nutrients today.
any way i can tell if these will actually produce anything ? or am i just going to end up with leaves ?

Looking good they are still in veg the buds will come with the change of light cycles

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

moved both outside. added some nutrients, and the dirt is growing mold from it... can i get some feedback on progress please. pics in next post.

Back
Top Bottom