GROWant Journal - SIPs & Living Organic Soil - Sub Irrigated Planter

420-magazine-mobile104809022.jpg

Fast & Vast Heavyweight Seeds
10 days since she sprouted

Wow that's some incredible growth .

High Density is having an identity issue, cant make up her mind if she wants to be indica or sativa. She said hell i'll be both!! Looking good Gee.

Loving the biodiversity you got in your soil. I would love to take on a project like this, Right up my alley. Not untill I am less restricted and have more privacy.

Anyway, I'm very intrigued to see how these culture babies bloom.
I'm subbed for the long haul.

Are you composting you own formula?

May the force be with you.

Yeah she's really taken off. I believe this is their(HeavyWeight Seeds) flagship Auto. So I'm expecting great things :)
Then I will too .

High Density is having an identity issue, cant make up her mind if she wants to be indica or sativa. She said hell i'll be both!! Looking good Gee.

Tell me about it. She's funky

Loving the biodiversity you got in your soil. I would love to take on a project like this, Right up my alley. Not untill I am less restricted and have more privacy.

Anyway, I'm very intrigued to see how these culture babies bloom.
I'm subbed for the long haul.

Are you composting you own formula?

May the force be with you.

Thanx for stopping by. I encourage you to try something like this. Hopefully you'll have some more privacy soon.
I do my own vermicomposting,make a lot of my own compost teas, seed sprout teas, and make fermented plant juice. Sadly, No compost pile though. Just not enough room. I have a slab of concrete for a backyard. Thanx again for cruising by.

Looking good and Growing fast, not to sure about that High density though. I've had them do that a little later when I do the first bottom feed, I always assumed it was the new micro life establishing aerobic vs anaerobic feed. lacto Baccilus is going to be your best friend in that system.

420-magazine-mobile1674497871.jpg

One of the Wipeout Express making its debut. I planted x2 in this Sip.
Still waiting on the other one.
I also planted another Wipeout Express in with the High Density. Just because that HD is looking kinda suspect. Lol

Good morning Gee!
Finally made it to your journal.
I'm digging your set up.
Using companion plants inside in an organic grow is pretty cool.
I have been using companion plants for years in all my outdoor grows.
Not only for soil amendments but, for insect control also.

I wish you a great growing session.
I am more interested in your light!

Oh, wanted to add that those interested in these lights.
If you watch the video on there web site.
You will get a 15% off on your first 10 purchases.

Chow

420-magazine-mobile468219169.jpg

The other Wipeout Express made it to the party last night.
420-magazine-mobile418080036.jpg

Here's a look at everything:
2x4 Tent ( they will be transferred to a different 2x4 shortly)
X2 GROWant G5 G400 Pro's
X4 earthbox jr sips
X2 diy sips
420-magazine-mobile657395545.jpg

420-magazine-mobile445947477.jpg

All the Autoflowers are by HeavyWeight Seeds
Courtesy of * Herbies Seeds - Buy Cannabis Seeds Online at Herbies Headshop
–Strains–
X1 Fast & Vast
X1 High Density
X1 Short & Sweet
X2 Wipeout Express
( waiting on one more Wipeout that I planted in the High Density Sip container)
In the 5 gal Sip I have a photo strain called 2Many 1:1 CBD (Frank's Gift x Fudo) by JinxProof Genetics
The Other 5 gal bucket doesn't have anything just yet. Just worms and cover crop. Thinking of just planting some veggies in it and putting it outside with the others.

420-magazine-mobile293155364.jpg

All the ladies will get top dressed with some milled malted barley. Cheap, easy, effective way of getting some enzymes into the soil.
Then, this weekend everything will get a nice drink of EWC tea. From then on I will start filling up the reservoir.
420-magazine-mobile444457483.jpg

They are in their final spot now. I have to admit I'm diggin The low profile design on these earth box jr's. Four fit perfectly in a 2x4 tent
420-magazine-mobile425860674.jpg

Back
Top Bottom