My sip girls. Tropicana Cookie on the -L- & Stank Breath on the -R-. Day 7 of flower.
IMG_9016.jpeg

I have SIP's in EarthBox's going with auto watering.
Herbies Desserts! On the right are two Apple Bettys and front left is Banana Pudding, Left rear Mango Mousse. 12 days since flip into flower. GO SIP TECH!

Welcome to the jungle we got fun and games we got everything you want :theband:

I have SIP's in EarthBox's going with auto watering.
Herbies Desserts! On the right are two Apple Bettys and front left is Banana Pudding, Left rear Mango Mousse. 12 days since flip into flower. GO SIP TECH!

Hey So, how many plants you have in that earthbox i was thinking about trying to train two plants in 1 earthbox and manage a decent yield for both in my 4x4

Highya Chuckeye,

Gorgeous colas, there, man!! Nice big buds all the way down! Very nice! Happy Smokin'

Hey So, how many plants you have in that earthbox i was thinking about trying to train two plants in 1 earthbox and manage a decent yield for both in my 4x4
Hi Tequila, I'm using Root and veg style EarthBoxes and one plant each. They are the square ones about 14 or 16 inches.
The Girls are down to about half the reservoir per day....

5 May The Girls day 62 of 116.jpg

Cheers
Beautiful spears!

Those are some fine looking low profile plants! This was my intention but I chickened out on putting the light close. lol Care to share how you do it ?
They are only 2 weeks old and they are starting to stretch. The light is a Kind 750 full spectrum and recommended height is 12 inches above the plants

I'm doin' it, Azi!
A couple pics:

I've been hanging on to this aluminum lampshade from the 80's for about 40 years...and I may have finally found out why... :hmmmm:
Seems like this thing would make a sweet air chamber in a fairly large SIP...if only it fits in that planter..

The "dome" is 14" across, by 7.5 inches deep- it's anodized aluminum under the paint.
s1.jpg

Looks like it might just fit...
s2.jpg

It's like it was made for it...perfect fit...
s3.jpg

So, this is step one, and I haven't figured step 2 out yet, but I'll post up some more pics as this thing comes together.

I also have to talk myself in to waiting till next season to try this thing out.....and I can't fill it till I get some wheels under it...
s4.jpg

Who am I kidding?
I'll probably have it built by the weekend...:)

Why do I like SIP growing so much?
This is what my 4 gallon indoor SIP is doing right now...day 4 of 12/12..
ck1.jpg

Thanks again for this thread, Azi..It's headed a lot of folks
down the "I've got way more weed than I need" path.👍 💚

I've been hanging on to this aluminum lampshade from the 80's for about 40 years...and I may have finally found out why... :hmmmm:
Seems like this thing would make a sweet air chamber in a fairly large SIP...if only it fits in that planter..

The "dome" is 14" across, by 7.5 inches deep- it's anodized aluminum under the paint.
Will you use a metal drill bit to make the aeration and water seepage holes in that lampshade?

That one's going to ge a fun one to watch. A SIP on wheels, done outside. Brilliant! :thumb:

Will you use a metal drill bit to make the aeration and water seepage holes in that lampshade?
Probably- I do have a sheet-metal hole punch that might work, but I'll probably have to drill most of 'em..
That one's going to be a fun one to watch.
Fun to build, too!
I may paint that planter a lighter color- that black(ish) plastic gets hotter than hell in the sun..

I may paint that planter a lighter color- that black(ish) plastic gets hotter than hell in the sun..
Or drape some cloth or a pillow case or something from the rim. The small air gap between the cloth and the container, made possible by the slight taper of the pot, provides a bit of air insulation and therefore cooler temps.

Or drape some cloth or a pillow case or something from the rim.
Great idea!..and, as luck would have it, Mrs.C. just tossed an old sheet into the trash...
She asked me what I need it for- I told her it's a skirt for my planter...
Mrs.C. is 67 years old, but she can still roll her eyes like a 20 year old.....:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom