19 May BAM's hanging day 75 of 129.jpg

Cafe Racer and Malawi x Panama soon....

19 May The Girls Two.jpg

Cheers
Fantastic :bravo:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Highya Chuckeye,

Yeah, nice harvest. Always feels good to get a load drying!

About the two still growing - are they both sativa? Looks like their white pistils will be awhile before harvest. Those buds look very pretty, just because there's a lot of them!! Very nice work! Happy Smokin'

Highya Chuckeye,

Yeah, nice harvest. Always feels good to get a load drying!

About the two still growing - are they both sativa? Looks like their white pistils will be awhile before harvest. Those buds look very pretty, just because there's a lot of them!! Very nice work! Happy Smokin'
Thanks @Bode !

The Cafe Racer is 70/30 and the Malawi x Panama is 100% !

Both are at their guesstimated finish time, within a week or so 😆

They likely have weeks to go yet...

Cheers

Your garden look really nice. I have never done a SIP, but it looks like the plants love it. 🍋

Thank you. This thread takes a while to go through, but youll get valuable information. Its not as complicated as I thought it would be.

The hardest part, so far , is getting my environment stable when changing from lights on to lights out. Its a give/take scenerio that might drive someone mad.
Maybe someone can point me to a location to get 'basic' environment setups.

Thank you. This thread takes a while to go through, but youll get valuable information. Its not as complicated as I thought it would be.

The hardest part, so far , is getting my environment stable when changing from lights on to lights out. Its a give/take scenerio that might drive someone mad.
Maybe someone can point me to a location to get 'basic' environment setups.

Bare bones basics are you want high rh for veg but low rh in flower. High rh in veg makes it easy for the plant to excel, it’s a warm humid enviro to move things along. But in flower high rh brings risk of pm & bud rot, it bites to throw out weed you’ve been growing for months but it happens. It’s wise investment to be prepared with a dehum unit to lower rh in flower… but maybe that’s just me because I can’t run extraction fans

Tell us more about your setup with fans & ventilation?

Typically you want fresh air intake coming in down low and exhausting warm air out the top of your tent. If you get it backwards the system has to work twice as hard…

Do you vent to outside or just recirculate within same room?

What’s your temp & rh day versus night?

Do you have at least 1 fan running during lights out?

In climate extremes (peak of winter / peak of summer) it’s often necessary to add humidifier or dehumidifier. Here in winter it’s low rh so to successfully veg I need to add humidifier, and in peak of summer I must run dehum to keep rh low and stable else run the risk of pm or bud rot.

That’s the thing with indoors growing , it’s not enough to monitor the environment, you must be able to control it… temp, air flow and rh…

most of us run multiple fans, one each for intake, exhaust and another one to keep the girls lightly swaying.

Thank you for the information.
I didnt want to post my environment questions in the SIP thread but I answered below so I didnt leave you hanging.

Bare bones basics are you want high rh for veg but low rh in flower. High rh in veg makes it easy for the plant to excel, it’s a warm humid enviro to move things along. But in flower high rh brings risk of pm & bud rot, it bites to throw out weed you’ve been growing for months but it happens. It’s wise investment to be prepared with a dehum unit to lower rh in flower… but maybe that’s just me because I can’t run extraction fans
Tell us more about your setup with fans & ventilation?
Typically you want fresh air intake coming in down low and exhausting warm air out the top of your tent. If you get it backwards the system has to work twice as hard…

Do you vent to outside or just recirculate within same room?

What’s your temp & rh day versus night?

Do you have at least 1 fan running during lights out?

In climate extremes (peak of winter / peak of summer) it’s often necessary to add humidifier or dehumidifier. Here in winter it’s low rh so to successfully veg I need to add humidifier, and in peak of summer I must run dehum to keep rh low and stable else run the risk of pm or bud rot.

That’s the thing with indoors growing , it’s not enough to monitor the environment, you must be able to control it… temp, air flow and rh…

most of us run multiple fans, one each for intake, exhaust and another one to keep the girls lightly swaying.

I am still learning about tents.
My pea brain didnt take into consideration that a tent would need to be controlled and regulated.

Currently, I have a 2x4 tent with a fan blowing in a bottom vent, a oscillating fan inside the tent, and the filtered air being drawn from the top of the tent with the filter outside the tent.
I have more fans, but havent connected them yet, because all is great except when lights go out.

I do know that I am going to have to drop the temp and humidity to keep VPD in check before flower stage.

I think Im going to need a portable ac unit which I already have, but its at another location in the box at the moment. Maybe a dehumidifier will work.

Im also going to try to cool my light. The transformer gets up to 120 degrees, which isnt helping things. The light is a LED but the driver heat gets up there. The light is at 80% brightness.

This post should probably be relocated into another section, but Im not sure how to move it.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom